Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt (440 Views)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him / Man Share Insensitive Pics Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers,blames Buhari.see Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt by Ventura1: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Today I Went To a Bank in Port Harcourt (GTBank) Wanted to go inside the Bank, When I Got There, Alot of People were Outside, About 50 Persons Were Standing And Stranded in the Sun on Long Queue, I Joined Suit and stood on the hot sun for 30mins before the Security Man Told us to step out of the sun, and Enter into the Bank corridor, even so everyone was Jam-packed at the Corridor of the Bank, no Social distancing, Standing at the Corridor Close to 1hr no Movement, instead People (Citizens) were outside making funs and Jokes while the Bank is scheduled to close by 1:00pm and it was already 12:12pm, They Didn't even think of the Wasted effort it'll be To go back home empty after standing on the hot sun.

People inside the Bank were coming out while those of us outside isn't going in, The Security Man at the Door left the scene and everywhere was filled with people and no one is going inside, As I stood there I watch this Thing go on for a while, I saw how A Youth who was at the front was Quarreling with an Elderly man who just came and wanted to enter inside,this Particular youth shout and shout and shout I was just watching him from a distance, (The elderly man stepped aside and stood with everyone).

Pause & Listen: What that youth Demonstrated was exactly what 90% of Youths of this country are doing today, they know their Oppressors (Gtbank) but can't confront them to open the Door but will be quick to attack his fellow poor citizen(the Elderly Man).

So as I Stood far and watch this scene go on, I Immidiately rushed down to the front and told the people standing on the Bank's door what to do. (I told a Youth beside me, since no one is going inside this bank and people are coming out & the securities don't want to let nobody in for no reason, if this door opens again enter inside there and stay at the door, it won't close over here and no one will come out from inside the bank either) he agreed.

Fear Won't Get Us Freedom: He Entered inside as I told him, the door refused to close from here and refuse to open from inside either, I told him to remain there, people inside the bank were trying to come out but Stranded inside as we are stranded outside too, the securities now notice what was going on, they rushed down the door and told the Guy to Go out from the door so that people can pass, I told him not to come out.. but out of fear he Immidiately jump out..

I Then Await another person to come out from the bank so I can go and stay at the door as I instructed that Guy, One Man came out , I immediately Entered the Door and guess what I did, I Didn't Stand, I Sat Down at the door.. I Sat there for 5mins and People inside the Bank were Stranded to come out, the securities and bankers noticed, they all came to the door & were now begging me to stand up, I said No, I Explain to them how they suppress people because no one can speak, I stayed on that door for 5mins that the chief Security Officer himself have to come to see this Guy who is causing this Holdup.

When he met me i told him I can only stand up from here if this door will open let me & Everyone go inside if not I will seat here and no one is Coming out and no one is going inside Either.. so he plead with me to stand up which I later agreed and stood up, he then went inside one more time and came out and now open the door for me & everyone to go Inside the bank.

Finally everyone who were Stranded outside went inside, reaching inside bank, there was no crowd as they claimed as an excuse to keep us outside on the hot sun.

What I Demonstrated Today is exactly what is going on in Nigeria.

1.The First Youth Taught me that: Our youths don't fight their main oppressors, they rather fight their fellow innocent Citizen (poor Elderly Man).

2. The second Youth: He took a Bold step by standing on the door as I told him but he was afraid when the Oppressor came he Immidiately obey like some DSS,Police, Army (Gtbank Security) etc Obey their bosses to suffer innocent people without good sense of Judgement, he Immidiately leave the door without getting what he wanted, the Oppressor (Gtbank Security) went back inside and seat down while we remain outside.

3. When I Came, I notice that standing on that door is Normal, I have to sat at the door to stop going in and coming out, him (the Oppressor) was now begging me to stand and they will open the doors to enable free movement for everyone .

So Ladies & Gentleman You Have to Activate Boldness in This Struggle for Freedom of Ordinary citizen from the Oppressors, stop fighting your fellow citizen and face the real Enemy (Oppressors), so we can Get the Problem Solved and Free Everybody Like I Demonstrated Today in that Bank, But if you are Afraid,Trust me they Will Prey on your Fears.

I Learnt That From Omoyele Sowore.

Stand Up for Your Right.

Whenever you see injustice Confront it.

Revolution Begins inside you first Before you take it to the Street.

Smart Israel
My Experience 14-April-2020

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt by Whiteangel1234: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Oga we don hear haba . you posted this yesterday

Re: Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt by Skyfornia(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2020
You achieved nothing. The bank is not your problem. You are. Wetin happen to online transaction .Wetin happen to ATM. Paga no close. Oga fiaaaaiin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt by youngsahito(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Shibaraba:
You achieved nothing. The bank is not your problem. You are. Wetin happen to online transaction .Wetin happen to ATM. Paga no close. Oga fiaaaaiin
you are one of Nigeria problem, you talk shit and do nothing
Re: Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt by tyup(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Nice story it sure taught one or two lessons
Re: Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt by adontcare(f): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Ok. Sowore was locked up and beaten. Still many people no send am. Most citizens r not bold
Re: Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2020
youngsahito:
you are one of Nigeria problem, you talk shit and do nothing
At least I'm a problem,i should be taken seriously.
The covid 19 is also a problem. See as the world now before it.
Problems are better than non entities like you.
Now swerve. Go drink garri
Re: Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt by Ventura1: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Shibaraba:
What have you ever done to speak for others? The guy is free to determine the channel he will use.
Re: Lockdown: A Young Man Share His Experience With GTB Security At Port Harcourt by KingZaddy(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2020
90% of nigerians are cowards, no one is ready to take a step forward.

i commend your action, but hope you know that if any other thing had happened, those people you were fighting for will watch as you suffer alone.

this is why rich people prefer to pay people to fool themselves, kill themselves instead of getting involved in all of it.

nigerians are not worth fighting for

(1) (Reply)

Killer Of UNIBEN Student Vera Omozuwa Has Been Arrested / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack UN Helicopter, Kill 5-year-old Child / Please Don't Marry If You Can't Take Care Of Your Children!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.