Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Please Don't Marry If You Can't Take Care Of Your Children!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Don't Marry If You Can't Take Care Of Your Children!!! (423 Views)

If You Know You Can't Take Care Of The Children Please Don't Marry Their Father / ‘yahoo Yahoo’: Guide Your Children Against Quick Money - EFCC Urges Parents / Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Marry If You Can't Take Care Of Your Children!!! by plsdisvirginme: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
I think every ethical nation should start making laws concerning marriage.
The book of Genesis made us know that before God created Adam and gave him Eve.
He has already made provision for their welfare I.e housing, feeding e.t.c.
How can you go into marriage without proper provision for your unborn children?
After giving birth to them, you will subject them to untold hardship, force them to start Hawking on the streets.
Not only that, but you will also give them out as house helps thereby subjecting them to domestic violence!!!!
The government should make policy concerning this!!!
Any child hawking on the street automatically becomes government property.
I think if this is put in order, child trafficking, prostitution, rape and other social vices will lessen....

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Marry If You Can't Take Care Of Your Children!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
plsdisvirginme:
After giving birth to them, you will subject them to untold hardship, force them to start Hawking on the streets.
Not only that, but you will also give them out as house helps thereby subjecting them to domestic violence!!!!
I think if this is put in order, child trafficking, prostitution, rape and other social vices will lessen....
Why do you say so?
Re: Please Don't Marry If You Can't Take Care Of Your Children!!! by realstars: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2021
And those that has allready and cokldnot take care to disown them?
Re: Please Don't Marry If You Can't Take Care Of Your Children!!! by Boogyman557: 5:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool amabobi na better CAPRISUN U CAPRISUN SO but if na GOVERNMENT u de wait 4, amabobi u go wait tire.... CUNTREE don CAST. STREET don CAST big time.. Me as I de here, I don LOAD my KALA. WTF MAN
Re: Please Don't Marry If You Can't Take Care Of Your Children!!! by Bigpapi: 5:55am On Nov 21, 2021
plsdisvirginme:

After u born then u come begin dey beg me for money for Pampers and baby food na Thunder go Fire u

(1) (Reply)

Urgent; Please Do Not Pick Any Call From This Number (UBA Fraudster) 07044631912 / Opinion: Hushpuppi Will Be Discharged And Acquitted Of All The Charges Against H / Woman Allegedly Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa Trends On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.