Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos (6712 Views)

He's Alive: Jubilation In Obunagha Home Town Of Keniebi Okoko -pics / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Keniebi Okoko Dies After Surgery - Naija Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by May94(f): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2020
A former Bayelsa State governorship aspirant and a pastor at the Salvation Ministries Church, Pastor Keniebi Okoko has been reported dead.

Pastor Keniebi Okoko was reported dead yesterday, Tuesday, April 14 during a liposuction cosmetic surgery procedure to remove excess fat from his belly in a Lagos hospital.

The Bayelsa born billionaire died during a power outage in the hospital and it was reported that the back up generator developed fault and refused to start.

Pastor Keniebi Okoko before his unfortunate death was a Successful businessman, philanthropist and a major Financial Supporter of Salvation Ministries Church, Port Harcourt.

Lydia Gilbert

http://may94.com/2020/04/15/keniebi-okoko/

Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by ghostwriter0147: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2020
undecided
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Simplyleo: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2020
The Bayelsa born billionaire died during a power outage in the hospital and it was reported that the back up generator developed fault and refused to start.
Most likely in a private hospital.

For safety purpose, what I know is that during surgery, while the mains is on, a standby generator is usually kept running, and indeed in some cases where there are automatic switches to knock off the mains, the standby generators are paralleled with the mains.

Obviously, the hospital did not take this safety precaution and therefore the family of the deceased may take legal action.

Btw, it appears the OP was born in May 1994. cool

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Blitz4real(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2020
When God say na ur turn
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Sirsuky(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2020
This year 2020 I will call it year of extra ordinary surprises
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Agberooo: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by thorpido(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Hmm,why cosmetic surgery at this period?The world is dealing with emergencies.He should have postponed any non-emergency surgery for now.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by yanabasee(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2020
E be like say, side-chick dump him for a sexy guy like us..... and bros hit the gym and wasn't able to keep up... So he decided to go the surgery way!!!

RIP....
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by JunctionBox: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2020
At times, money can be referred to being stupid.
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Covidodo: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Why do liposuction when you can modify your diet and exercise more ?

RIP man
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by tatatar: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Eyah... Nigeria killed him.
If not for coronavirus, would he dare performing the surgery for naija before.
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by EzzyCarter: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Why do liposuction in Nigeria if you can afford to travel abroad. The Nigerian power system killed him sad

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by AgentNairaland(f): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2020
With Covik One Nine Birus
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by StrikeBack(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Source please
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Generalnomercy: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Why do people from the old Eastern region. still trust doctored in Lagos?

There is something going on in Lagos now that I will only advice people from the old Eastern region of Nigeria not/never to seek medical attention in Lagos again.

There is a systematic killing of Resourceful persons from the old Eastern region I
taken place in Lagos.
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Nduemma12(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Covidodo:
Why do liposuction when you can modify your diet and exercise more ?

RIP man

Baba wan get Six packs but come get six ft
Ooohh aboli wisdom de too much
Wisdom de worry me
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Covidodo: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2020
Nduemma12:

Baba wan get Six packs but come get six ft
Ooohh aboli wisdom de too much
Wisdom de worry me
Who six packs epp..
See where it landed him now
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Nickshrapnel: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2020
He didn't die from complications from surgery but from negligience of the hospital, the deceased family should see a lawyer
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Oxb90: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Just imagine. Our hospitals are actually where Mr death resides. How can a Nigerian hospital that worth, carry such kind of surgery with nepa as their main power source. The family should take that mortuary of a hospital to court.
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by SarkinYarki: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2020
All these fake Lagos plastic surgeons who don't have any training or experience but just want to make a quick buck at the expensive of gullible customers lives ..it's time the NMA starts to heavily regulate these quacks
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by 35824L: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2020
I won't be surprised if it is later revealed that the hospital is owned by iboes. Quacks everywhere.
May94:
A former Bayelsa State governorship aspirant and a pastor at the Salvation Ministries Church, Pastor Keniebi Okoko has been reported dead.

Pastor Keniebi Okoko was reported dead yesterday, Tuesday, April 14 during a liposuction cosmetic surgery procedure to remove excess fat from his belly in a Lagos hospital.

Pastor Keniebi Okoko before his unfortunate death was a Successful businessman, philanthropist and a major Financial Supporter of Salvation Ministries Church, Port Harcourt.

Lydia Gilbert

http://may94.com/2020/04/15/keniebi-okoko/
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Tetrahedron: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Lipo-gini

Lipo-suction

Na wa ooo

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by kayusely70(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2020
The same surgery killed late Stella Obasanjo in Spain
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by LivingSage: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2020
We all have reasons in a way or another to give thanks to God. The also cry
Thanks to God for my kinda creation
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by jodeci(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Hope it is not with Dr. Laser oh!,that guy is simply good and this unfortunate incident shouod not dent his good works.
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by jodeci(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2020
35824L:
I won't be surprised if it is later revealed that the hospital is owned by iboes. Quacks everywhere.

An adult sounding like an idiot.
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Agberooo: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
We all have reasons in a way or another to give thanks to God. The also cry
Thanks to God for my kinda creation
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by 35824L: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
jodeci:

An adult sounding like an idiot.
The response of a fool.
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by jodeci(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2020
35824L:
The response of a fool.
Bleep off! you are a piece of sh*t,i dont engage ass wipes.
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by Yebosola(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Generalnomercy:
Why do people from the old Eastern region. still trust doctored in Lagos?

There is something going on in Lagos now that I will only advice people from the old Eastern region of Nigeria not/never to seek medical attention in Lagos again.

There is a systematic killing of Resourceful persons from the old Eastern region I
taken place in Lagos.

Eleribu, tribalistic idiot. So all the hospital in Lagos are owned by Yoruba?
Re: Bayelsa Billionaire Keniebi Okoko, Dies Of Cosmetic Surgery In Lagos by 35824L: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2020
jodeci:

Bleep off! you are a piece of sh*t,i dont engage ass wipes.
Go to hell, fool.

(1) (2)

Insecurity: Cross River State Government To Establish Naval Base At UNICAL / Osun Election Tribunal: INEC Overvoting Cleansing Give Victory To APC / Debt And Waste As Economic Policy – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.