Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men (428 Views)

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Last night, i could not sleep.
I kept wondering and having panic dreams of one million boys attacks.
I stayed awake restless on my bed, kept company by the discussions of the Local Vigilante outside.
These men, who were family men, young boys with occupations and a life; had begun keeping vigils, burning tires and brandishing cutlass to protect their homes.
I live in one of those homes.
My heart goes out to these men and boys, that sacrifice their night rest, their peace of mind, their lives even so i can lay on my bed peacefully.
These men are the real VIPs, The Law, The ones who care for their own.
I thank you.
To all Nigerian Men, working out there to ensure safety for their families in this trying times; God bless you.
We are lucky to have you in our lives.
Thank you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men by yanabasee(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2020
And to the real women who stood by the men and stay vigil, so their kids and wards could sleep peacefully....

1 Like

Re: My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2020
I don't think they're members of this forum to see your appreciation thread,

You've done well to let us know their sacrifice to guarantee the safety of the residence in that area, kindly show some physical appreciation by buying some bottle of drinks for them.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men by JunctionBox: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men by donbachi(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Nothing elongates a man's life...like sweet words from an understanding woman....thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men by wunmi590(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2020
donbachi:
Nothing elongated a man's life...like sweet words from an understanding woman....thanks dear.

You are right on point

1 Like

Re: My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men by Generalnomercy: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
Last night, i could not sleep.
I kept wondering and having panic dreams of one million boys attacks.
I stayed awake restless on my bed, kept company by the discussions of the Local Vigilante outside.
These men, who were family men, young boys with occupations and a life; had begun keeping vigils, burning tires and brandishing cutlass to protect their homes.
I live in one of those homes.
My heart goes out to these men and boys, that sacrifice their night rest, their peace of mind, their lives even so i can lay on my bed peacefully.
These men are the real VIPs, The Law, The ones who care for their own.
I thank you.
To all Nigerian Men, working out there to ensure safety for their families in this trying times; God bless you.
We are lucky to have you in our lives.
Thank you.

Thanks dear.

You're one in millions and I'm proud of an appreciative woman like you.

Any man that have you, have someone to trust.

Indeed you're a rare breed.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men by Richy4(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2020
That's very nice of them to make that sacrifice but next time, u ladies in the neighbourhood should also show your support. make them some tea, sandwiches, little take aways Nothing is too small.. take it to them. .. It's just to show appreciation and support.. I hope I'm in order smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Erediauwa:
I don't think they're members of this forum to see your appreciation thread,

You've done well to let us know their sacrifice to guarantee the safety of the residence in that area, kindly show some physical appreciation by buying some bottle of drinks for them.
You are really funny.
grin cheesy
Laugh i nova laff for 3 days nau i don laff am now.
Them chop coconut last night.
That one na free from God.
I dey manage my small change.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Felt Thanks To The Real Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2020
Richy4:
That's very nice of them to make that sacrifice but next time, u ladies in the neighbourhood should also show your support. make them some tea, sandwiches, little take aways Nothing is too small.. take it to them. .. It's just to show appreciation and support.. I hope I'm in order smiley
Very true ooo.
Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Family Pressure / A Call For Honeymoon, Romantic Birthdays & Anniversary / A Problem Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.