Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year (39703 Views)

Can A Melted Aluminium Kettle Damage A Gas Cylinder? / Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Hello!
Guess you all have fastened your seatbelts for the New Year? We hope for better days ahead.

I was at home yesterday & I got the shock of this festive period when a delivery agent kept dropping off items at my doorpost. Little did I know my backbone (my wife) who never ceases to surprise me had planned to lavish me with Xmas Gifts.
To my amazement, she apologized for late arrival of these items, as she had earlier booked & expected them to arrive during the Xmas period.
Honestly, I appreciate her immensely!.
Although, she's known to be ladened with such traits, but I expected a Seasonal Card in return since it was exactly what I hurriedly gave her earlier because of my tight schedule.

Honestly, she's been so wonderful!
I had to bury my face in shame grin grin grin.
She was able to execute such within a short time. Just want to say a Loud & a Palpable THANK YOU 2 All the Good and Hardworking Ladies out there. Keep it up. Ur efforts will always echo.

259 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 05, 2022
......more

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by luemz(m): 2:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Wow. these are incredibly beautiful stuff. from the items, I can easily guess you're a lover of foot wears. very thoughtful of her. I am love with the cover shoes (Brogues? not sure of the name). well-done to her. Chai! God Whennnn
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!
Guess you all have fastened your seatbelts for the New Year? We hope for better days ahead.

I was at home yesterday & I got the shock of this festive period when a delivery agent kept dropping off items at my doorpost. Little did I know my backbone (my wife) who never ceases to surprise me had planned to lavish me with Xmas Gifts.
To my amazement, she apologized for late arrival of these items, as she had earlier booked & expected them to arrive during the Xmas period.
Although, she's known to be ladened with such traits, but I expected a Seasonal Card in return since it was exactly what I hurriedly gave her earlier because of my tight schedule.

She was able to execute such within a short time. Just want to say a Loud & a Palpable THANK YOU 2 All the Good and Hardworking Ladies out there. Keep it up. Ur efforts will always echo.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by isaiah4life(m): 4:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Wow! I tap into this. God give me a caring, hardworking and doting wife.

A good woman knows how to spoil her husband with gifts and most importantly, a good woman always gives her husband peace of mind.

It can be proven from OP post.

She's doing well. God bless her jare.

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by FanOfMyself: 4:05am On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!

OP are you Igbo like your wife. I learnt that she's Igbo from one of your threads.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:51am On Jan 05, 2022
This is nice and heartwarming. It's beautiful when partners appreciate each other's efforts in simple, yet significant ways. May your marriage be more beautiful by the day. And for everyone who still believes in marriage, may we find the right partners who will give us peace of mind and everything in between.

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2022
luemz:
Wow. these are incredibly beautiful stuff. from the items, I can easily guess you're a lover of foot wears. very thoughtful of her. I am love with the cover shoes (Brookes? I don't know the name oh). well-done to her. Chai! God Whennnn
Yeah!
It was really a shock since the Xmas was already history. Although she does such oftenly.
I had wanted to flare up because she would have spent so much on such & they are not essential now & I have a lot on my hands. But when I remembered she did that from her coffers....I smiled. Who am l to complain?
Although, I have been requested for the receipts but she smiled & declined.
Designers are expensive naa!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Opeyemiextra:
This is nice. It's beautiful when partners appreciate each other's effort. May your marriage be more beautiful by the day.
Amen!

6 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 05, 2022
isaiah4life:
Wow! I tap into this. God give me a caring, hardworking and doting wife.

A good woman knows how to spoil her husband with gifts and most importantly, a good woman always gives her husband peace of mind.
It can be proven from OP post.
She's doing well. God bless her jare.
Yeah, Isaiah4Life.
Hope you had fun during the festive period?

2 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Orente21(f): 5:23am On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!

Eeya, so great. Thanks our dear wife. Your kind of wife is so rare. Most of us rarely give to our men,we always expect from them.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by adeoyekay(m): 5:27am On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!

wow so nice
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by James4358(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2022
This kind of women are realy scarce to find... U've got to love & cherish her in return! What we have this days are liabilities in the name of wives... U also carry their family burden on ur shoulders, reason why most men die young.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by calmness0(f): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!

Baba congrats, you are blessed with such a good wife I must say, most Nigerian women only know how to collect and can hardly give back, I don't know if its in their DNA, collect! collect more!! Keep collecting!!! Until broda runs dry angry

That Suede though, I wish it can locate me. My feet are yearning for them. wink

10 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by sisisioge: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2022
3 pairs! Money had been spent on you o.....men's things can be expensive mehn! I hope you're agood husband too grin. Cheers to more beautiful things to come!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by phemmyfour: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2022
No singlet n boxers

10 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by isaiah4life(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Yes, I did, sir. God bless you for asking.

MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeah, Isaiah4Life.
Hope you had fun during the festive period?
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by cococandy(f): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2022
James4358:
This kind of women are realy scarce to find... U've got to love & cherish her in return! What we have this days are liabilities in the name of wives... U also carry their family burden on ur shoulders, reason why most men die young.
Yet many men can attest to receiving lavish gifts from their wives.
But all you guys do is come to the internet and lie about how rare it is

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by cococandy(f): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Keep lying
calmness0:

Baba congrats, you are blessed with such a good wife I must say, most Nigerian women only know how to collect and can hardly give back, I don't know if its in their DNA, collect! collect more!! Keep collecting!!! Until broda runs dry angry

That Suede though, I wish it can locate me. My feet are yearning for them. wink

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Tunechi5(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Olam09(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulations bro..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Naijayouth(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Nice collection cool

Are you a copywriter, content creator ,graphic designer?
Skill up to scale up this new year.
Learn or perfect any of your skill.

Click the link on my signature and sign up with fiverr for your online courses in any of your area of specialization.
Visit my signature below.

2 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Iamdbull: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!!

Reminds me of what a female fan got me

4 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by ivolt: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2022
cococandy:

Yet many men can attest to receiving lavish gifts from their wives.
But all you guys do is come to the internet and lie about how rare it is
They are not lying.
Men with neither girlfriends nor wives can only speculate about the nature of relationships.

6 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by everythinggirly(f): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Awww..

2 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2022
There are many great women out there but keep wondering why some few ignorant men always choose to paint and generalise women in a negative manner...

Blessings to all women out there struggling for their daily breads...in as much as you are living believe there is still hope..
#women are special..

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by DamnnNiggarr: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2022

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / Why I Broke Up With An Ex After Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.