Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. (3306 Views)

M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by chiogo(f): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
ElRazur:

After watching a bit of his video, I am having second thought.    Perhaps this is all a ploy to poke fun at the dumbness of the "nigger culture" or show how pathetic we are

Surely, he can't be serious. Some one must have mentioned to him that he is joke.
LOL, who's 'we'? The dude is Naija, there's no ploy  grin Some of the other videos posted by rapjunkie didn't have all the 'nigga' stuff but crazy wackness in display. He even has a speech impediment - "I love you. . .baby. . .baby. . baby" lmao! Great comic relief though.

rapjunkie:

thats soooo funny. . . . .He also says that 'any talent you have in your life you should try and bring it out , dont hide it to yourself, bring it out so people will know and feel your music'

I guess we are all lucky that he has decided to show us his talent. . . . .
LMFAO!! That had my ribs hurting. I guess he wasted no time in showing us his talent. embarassed  Funny how he described when he first started and how ppl discouraged him, he sounded like he's actually made it. Like a success story! This man is talented though! Just too funny.
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by rapjunkie(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2011
chiogo:

Funny how he described when he first started and how ppl discouraged him, he sounded like he's actually made it. Like a success story! This man is talented though! Just too funny.

grin

also, why didnt he pause to think. . . . . . .  I wonder why all these people are discouraging me?    grin

the interview confirms he is 100% serious. . . . . . i think he bleaches as well to bring out that lovely yellow complexion he has. . .he must be a babe magnet.  grin
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by jaygetta1: 3:50am On Jan 07, 2011
Vic Oooooooo. . . . . . I don die o!

BTW, who be the Malo rapper from Australia?!
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by shotster50(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
jay_getta:

Vic Oooooooo. . . . . . I don die o!

BTW, who be the Malo rapper from Australia?!

Riak is the Somalian/Aussie version of Drake. The boy spits fire.
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by ElRazur: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2011
shotster50:

Riak is the Somalian/Aussie version of Drake. The boy spits fire.

Riak appears to be a victim of war, I really do not blame him. He is doing something he loves and that is what matter. English may not be his strong point either and am sure he can probably rap better in his lingo.

The Vic. O guy while is doing what he loves too, but there is something about him I can't describe lol. Having said that, I respect their passion both in a weird way.
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by 04kaa: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
lmao, vic o, see how the guy is feeling like the dopest rapper in london
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by chiogo(f): 1:38am On Jan 08, 2011
rapjunkie:

grin

also, why didnt he pause to think. . . . . . .  I wonder why all these people are discouraging me?    grin

the interview confirms he is 100% serious. . . . . . i think he bleaches as well to bring out that lovely yellow complexion he has. . .he must be a babe magnet.  grin
Yea, he looks darker in some of the videos. Babe magnet for sure, notice the girl in 2 of the videos.
Man, this guy just makes my day. Ppl out there who are thinking of committing suicide should just listen to him grin
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by Mobinga: 1:48am On Jan 08, 2011
Its Italy not London, 04kaa
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by Mobinga: 4:22am On Jan 08, 2011
grin grin grin
Your soul belongs to me and my soul belongs to you grin grin

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdSqMtbd4ow[/flash]
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by OgidiBoy(m): 4:44am On Jan 08, 2011
I blame youtube for foolishness like this, if not for Youtube monkeys like VIC.O would not be on the internet. angry angry angry angry
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by reekcwon: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2011
The guy wack pass, wait 4 it, dem go dey pose.dem go dey den ge den ge, Baba Fryo!!! lol, he's a disgrace, A rapper, i think he's more a wrapper dat goes to waste after u use to deliver gifts, he can't b d gift,he's not d gift,he just hypes d gift, MODE 9 dat is!
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by Mobinga: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2011
Oh My God
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by chiogo(f): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2011
I saw that too, wonder if it's a Nigerian that uploaded it on WSHH  sad
I have to say 50 Tyson is a lyrical legend next to Vic. O
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by rapjunkie(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2011
chiogo:

I saw that too, wonder if it's a Nigerian that uploaded it on WSHH  sad
I have to say 50 Tyson is a lyrical legend next to Vic. O

lol

well, the guy is fast becoming an international star. . . .  . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by Ibime(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
Vic O has a good marketing plan. Same marketing plan as Soulja Boy and Fiddy Tyson. Hehehehehe
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by shotster50(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2011
Vic. O has finally blown up make una dey dia,  biggest buzz of the internet in 2011 already lol
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by chiogo(f): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2011
^^ I don't think he's finna get a record deal though. I always wondered, do ppl get paid when their video attracts several views?

Ibime:

Vic O has a good marketing plan. Same marketing plan as Soulja Boy and Fiddy Tyson. Hehehehehe
looooool @ marketing plan. Yea, right. In italy.
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by shotster50(m): 2:07am On Jan 13, 2011
''come on bruh, am with u bruh, let it happen bruh, eez all good bruh, i know what u can do bruh'' , hahahahaha epic.
Re: Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. by rapjunkie(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2011
my favourite artist. . . . .he single handedly ended Sky B's career

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mix Tape And Album-what Is The Difference? / A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: / Where Is Blackface?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.