Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

New Funny Group On Facebook. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Funny Group On Facebook. (295 Views)

NEW! Funny Comedy #17 Ft Brainjotter, Shank Comics, Thaedoboy, Romeo_wj, Showboi / New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week / Watch Out Another New Funny Dancing Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Funny Group On Facebook. by Ade1bowale(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Even though I'll like to enjoy all the jokes in Naira forum, most of the time many of us don't have data but in facebook you can use free mode and still enjoy all the funny post of others (without pictures sha),I just created a new facebook group and I'll like my fellow nairalanders to join and make it lively.
The first 20 people to join just use #nairalander on your post and I'll make you a moderator straight.

This is the link � https://free./249167396116396?refid=27
Please if you join abeg make we make the group plenty by adding our friends.

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Wan Kee Me / It Is Me She Loves / New Trilling Comedy Sammyjay Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.