Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Questions no one is asking about Covid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Questions no one is asking about Covid 19 (284 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: Stop Asking Me About Chinese Doctors / The Truth About COVID-19 / Some Questions Nigerians Are Asking About The Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions no one is asking about Covid 19 by recklesslove: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Amidst this lockdown I wonder why some important questions are not asked.

Is it possible for a person that tests negative to test positive again? If that is the case what measures are in place to monitor all those that been discharged in Nigeria?

What is the nature of test done, is the test to reveal the virus or the antibodies?

If the test isn't antibody test , how effective is the test for the virus?

What are the plans to start antibody test as it's been said that anyone that test positive for the ANTIBODIES, cannot be infected for at least 3 years cos the person already has immunity?

What is this confusion about face mask ? WHO has repeatedly said surgical masks can only prevent a carrier from spreading the diseases how can a non carrier be protected?

How come there is no information on the dead persons? During a address by the Lagos State commissioner of health , he said no one has died in their facility. That they have 100% recovery rate so far? If that is the case where is the result of the autopsy that these persons where victims of Covid 19? Especially if the had other underlining ailments?

How come the recent extension of lockdown didn't come with a corresponding game plan to tackle Covid 19?

How come Edo State which is number 4 on the list of States with highest numbers of persons with the virus is not on lockdown meanwhile states with as little as 1 infected person are on a total lockdown??

How come Edo State with 15 persons that has tested positive for the virus has no known patients in any of the isolation centres? Have u wondered why there has not been any case of any discharged in Edo State or anyone testing negative even though the first cases have been over a month?

Am just saying that alot doesn't add up and all these contribute to the doubt . If this is really true y are we not seeing more proactive measures by government n it's agencies?

A professor in the North has said he has the cure and that the federal government should give him 5 patients so he could treat for free ,why is the government not taking this challenge? What does it stand to lose?

1 Like

Re: Questions no one is asking about Covid 19 by Jashub: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2020
I like the questions you have asked but you fail to understand that Nigerians are a people who do not like asking questions. Why? Because they are afraid. Just like Fela said "my people dey fear too much ; we fear for the thing we nor see ; we fear for the air around us... "
Re: Questions no one is asking about Covid 19 by recklesslove: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jashub:
I like the questions you have asked but you fail to understand that Nigerians are a people who who do not like asking questions. Why? Because they are afraid. Just like Fela said "my people dey fear too much ; we fear for the thing we nor see ; we fear for the air around us... "

The Federal Minister of Health has said that majority of the cases remain asymptomatic. Is any research or enquiry ongoing as to why this is the case? Is the percentage is over 90% y the continuous lockdown? Couldn't it be a sign that this isn't a threat to us?
Re: Questions no one is asking about Covid 19 by Jashub: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
recklesslove:

The Federal Minister of Health has said that majority of the cases remain asymptomatic. Is any research or enquiry ongoing as to why this is the case? Is the percentage is over 90% y the continuous lockdown? Couldn't it be a sign that this isn't a threat to us?
And who is to blame for this? Is it not our government...are they not the ones who are in charge?
Re: Questions no one is asking about Covid 19 by recklesslove: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
These are Lacuna. This makes d case of covid 19 tacky
Re: Questions no one is asking about Covid 19 by Empowerme63: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hi nairalanders pls i need financial assistance frm u guy, i'm a transporter dat plies alakija to mazamaza,
hunger made me defile d lockdown other and went for work on monday, but unfortune on tuesday wen i was caught by d police, my vehicle is impound and @ old ojo road police station. Meanwhile some police owned comercial vehicle are working wit no one harrassing d drivers of d vehicle,
i was asked to bring 30k to reproclaim my vehicle, i only saved up 5k from my monday, pls i need assitance b4 my vehicle is sent to alausa.

First bnk.

O .I. D
Re: Questions no one is asking about Covid 19 by recklesslove: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
It is well with you
Re: Questions no one is asking about Covid 19 by recklesslove: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Isn't it obvious the lockdown in Lagos n Abuja isn't working?

(1) (Reply)

26th Of April Sunday 2020 Latest COVID-19 News / Help Save My Friend / Best Way To Make Healthy Moi Moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.