Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

He’s Still A Man’ Internet Users To Bobrisky After Spotting His Manhood In New V - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He’s Still A Man’ Internet Users To Bobrisky After Spotting His Manhood In New V (1351 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / 28th Birthday N19M Wasted - Bobrisky After the Disruption of His Party By Police / Soma Apex Grabs His Manhood In Underwear Pic: "Futur Wife, It's Waiting For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He’s Still A Man’ Internet Users To Bobrisky After Spotting His Manhood In New V by Nelly1010(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Cross-dresser, Bobrisky is causing confusion on the net after he post a new video.

Internet users have spotted through his new video that he is still a man.

Some weeks ago, Bobrisky shocked everyone after she stripped for the first time saying is to prove that he had undergone the final process of his surgery to be a woman like he has always claimed. Although we observed that Bobrisky was facing the camera with his side view, and he wouldn’t turn for anything.

Read more and watch video below

https://9jaoption.com/hes-still-a-man-internet-users-to-bobrisky-after-spotting-his-manhood-in-new-videosays/

Re: He’s Still A Man’ Internet Users To Bobrisky After Spotting His Manhood In New V by integritylady(f): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Are you sure that guy has a dick?

Well, Goodluck to him and his boyfriends
I just hope he won’t disturb the public with funds donation when he start having fecal incontinence
Re: He’s Still A Man’ Internet Users To Bobrisky After Spotting His Manhood In New V by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
If any man is confused by this pic, then he's either gay or bisexual.
C̾o̾n̾f̾u̾s̾i̾o̾n̾ k̾o̾, p̾o̾l̾l̾u̾t̾i̾o̾n̾ n̾i̾

(1) (Reply)

Ibidun Ighodalo: Genevieve Nnaji Ended The Marriage Between Dare Ajayi / Have You Seen Emmanuela's Beautiful Aunty Mimi? (photos) / My Ex-wife Is Now Married With A Child ― Don Jazzy Makes More Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.