Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu (1504 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Deji Adeyanju Send Open Letter To PDP, Recommend Peter Obi As Their Flag Bearer. / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Dailyfocusng: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2020
An Igbo Elder statesman, Ichie Agwoturumbe, has written the Leader of the Proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and open letter.

“I don’t know how else to reach you, so I decided to use this platform to share my ordeal and I hope your supporters will share the information I am about to pass to you when they see it.

Our People say that “Nwata etoghi Eto chuba ihe gburu nnaya, ihe gburu nnaya egbukwuo ya n’onwe ya”. I need not translate, but you understand where I’m headed.

Ojukwu was led by emotions and not logic. He couldn’t see the real picture, because he allowed himself to be clouded by emotions and sycophants.

The main thing Ndi’Igbo need is not independence, but security of lives and property. We need a safe home to do business, worship Elohim and train our children.

READ MORE;https://dailyfocusng.com/latest-biafra-news-igbo-leaders-send-open-letter-to-nnamdi-kanu/

Ojukwu was not prepared for the war on an international scale. He didn’t have the support of any African country before the war, and he didn’t bother. That cost us approximately 3 million Igbo lives. Ignoring African countries and even world powers are always deadly.

Ojukwu did not compromise. That’s foolishness. A wise man knows when to compromise for peace to reign. During the war he was offered independence if he left the South South (parts of Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom) but he refused. He ended up leaving with nothing.

He was told to allow Israel use the oil for free for 20 years, but he refused out of pride and emotions. Had he accepted help, he’d have won a great victory for our people.

READ MORE HERE

2 Likes

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Dailyfocusng: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by fk001(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2020
The hunch back lunatic

4 Likes

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by hisgrace090: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Indepth indeed and a food for thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Mraphel: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Igbos often allow their emotions to overide and overwhelm them but they are now getting schooled by their Yoruba counterpart.

Igbo Amaka

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by arizechudi: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2020
afonjaa amaka
Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Dailyfocusng:
[s]An Igbo Elder statesman, Ichie Agwoturumbe, has written the Leader of the Proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and open letter.

“I don’t know how else to reach you, so I decided to use this platform to share my ordeal and I hope your supporters will share the information I am about to pass to you when they see it.

Our People say that “Nwata etoghi Eto chuba ihe gburu nnaya, ihe gburu nnaya egbukwuo ya n’onwe ya”. I need not translate, but you understand where I’m headed.

Ojukwu was led by emotions and not logic. He couldn’t see the real picture, because he allowed himself to be clouded by emotions and sycophants.

The main thing Ndi’Igbo need is not independence, but security of lives and property. We need a safe home to do business, worship Elohim and train our children.

READ MORE;https://dailyfocusng.com/latest-biafra-news-igbo-leaders-send-open-letter-to-nnamdi-kanu/

Ojukwu was not prepared for the war on an international scale. He didn’t have the support of any African country before the war, and he didn’t bother. That cost us approximately 3 million Igbo lives. Ignoring African countries and even world powers are always deadly.

Ojukwu did not compromise. That’s foolishness. A wise man knows when to compromise for peace to reign. During the war he was offered independence if he left the South South (parts of Delta, Cross River, Akwa Ibom) but he refused. He ended up leaving with nothing.

He was told to allow Israel use the oil for free for 20 years, but he refused out of pride and emotions. Had he accepted help, he’d have won a great victory for our people.

READ MORE HERE[/s]

Umu ekwensu. OP is a yoruba, same person as the second, third, fourth posters and Mraphel.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Mraphel: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Real igbos are Nigerians. Biafra is dead and buried

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by donbachi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ojukwu is dead..but,his manhood still lives on.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Mraphel: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kemz77:

Umu ekwensu
You're just a Gala seller, you won't understand...go to school you will not listen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Mraphel: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kemz77:

Niki igbo ekwensu. OP is a igbo, same person as the second, third, fourth posters and Mraphel.
I'm not op, I'm igbo too...dont drag Yoruba into this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by MetaPhysical: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kemz77:

Umu ekwensu. OP is a yoruba, same person as the second, third, fourth posters and Mraphel.

Afonja! You are jealous of Umu Biafra
Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by DIVINE78: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nice write up but why are Igbo police not supporting Biafra? Why are the influential people in Igboland not supporting Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Biafra or Biafra . No going back on Biafra . We have so.many Igbo leaders and elders who support Nk . These elders are Aso rock symcophants . NIgeria is not for igbos . Igbos are hated in Nigeria. We are different people with different ideologies. We have nothing in common with fulanis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by luwiizy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kemz77:

so what's wrong with a traditional mark on the face? Does it borders your sanity whenever you see one?
Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by hammer0: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
THE PERSON BEHIND THE LETTER DONT HAVE NAME.

IGBO RESPECT REFERENDUM.

A SIMPLE VOTE OF STAY OR LEAVE WILL TELL US WAT IGBOS WANT.

NOT ONE BRIDE COLLECTING FAT INVICINBLE IGBO LEADER LETTER ON NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Mraphel: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
luwiizy:
so what's wrong with a traditional mark on the face? Does it borders your sanity whenever you see one?
It bothers you not me. Go to school for more education
Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Any Igbo man who reads this so called "open letter" will know it is fake. Just look at the name of the writter. He called himself "Ichie Agwoturumbe". How laughable is that?

The Yoruba guy who wrote this nonsense did not bother to have someone translate 'Agwoturumbe'. If he had translated it, he would have known it couldnt be anyones real name

This write up is totally fake, and by someone who chose a name that exposes him as not knowing anything about the Igbo language

Agwoturumbe indeed!

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Marine54(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mraphel:
Real igbos are Nigerians. Biafra is dead and buried
The fact is that with out the IBO's you'll never survive, that why have been fighting all days since 1967 to keep them Nigeria against thier will. Just look at what is happening in southwest, only 2weeks of lockdown, there is break down of law and order every where because of hunger.I am not an ibo, am from ss...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by luwiizy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mraphel:

It bothers you not me. Go to school for more education
you need your spirit to be free from tribal hatred, if not your achievement in life will be less.

1 Like

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Mraphel: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Marine54:
The fact is that with out the IBO's you'll never survive, that why have been fighting all days since 1967 to keep them Nigeria against thier will. Just look at what is happening in southwest, only 2weeks of lockdown, there is break down of law and order every where because of hunger.I am not an ibo, am from ss...
Nobody stopped the igbo to be in Nigeria they chose to be in Nigeria that's y they're heading south west on daily basis without returning to ndigbo land.
Dont have hatred against my tribe

1 Like

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mraphel:

Nobody stopped the igbo to be in Nigeria they chose to be in Nigeria that's y they're heading south west on daily basis without returning to ndigbo land.
Dont have hatred against my tribe

So all the Chinese, Ghanaians and Lebanese who head to the South West on daily basis also want to be with you in "one Nigeria?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by SciLab: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Igbo leader 'Ichie Agwuoturumbe'. Every discerning Igbo man knows the name is fake, it is at best a nickname. Let the so-called 'leader' write with his real name and tell us who made him 'Igbo leader'

This one resemble abokkina-inspired article penned in one corner of Lie mohammed's room to confuse the gullible. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by oyatz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
That mean you think Igbos and God are the same?

Or how do we reconcile your assertion that without Igbos, everybody will not survive in this country?

Marine54:

1 Like

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
fk001:
The hunch back lunatic

You human waste
pretending to be a human being.
Go back to the dung where you belong!
Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
ludd2018:
Biafra or Biafra . No going back on Biafra . We have so.many Igbo leaders and elders who support Nk . These elders are Aso rock symcophants . NIgeria is not for igbos . Igbos are hated in Nigeria. We are different people with different ideologies. We have nothing in common with fulanis
you said your leaders , fathers are cymcophants Thank God na from home you no get training

Re: Latest Biafra News: Igbo Leaders Send Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu by LarryBee1k: 12:33am On Apr 16, 2020
sorry

(1) (Reply)

Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I / Court Sends Senator Ndume To Prison Over Failure To Produce Maina / Photos Of Abducted Kankara Schoolboys After Their Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.