Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I (1498 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by Dashuwar123: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
GOD BLESS MY BOSS WITH A KIND HEART@ RT, HON YAKUBU DOGARA.
( Former Speaker Federal House of Representatives of the Federal Republic of Nigeria)...

Upon receiving the information about the attack on his resident at Lamingo in Jos and the subsequent arrest of some of those involved by the STF, he immediately ordered their released and asked that the remaining bags of rice numbering about some hundreds and other items be distributed to everybody around the vicinity and beyond. People have been queuing up in his resident receiving these items.

In his Words, no body should be prosecuted on account of the raiding of his resident, that people are really hungry and thus deserve to be attended to.

Those items were part of remnants of the food items he distributed during the Ramadan period and the remaining was meant to be distributed during the Xmas period, reason been that the demand for rice is usually high during the Xmas Period and it would coast him more if he has to wait to get them during December period to be distributed to the people.

May the good lord continue to replenish you in a thousands fold boss....

Comrade Prince Miaphen Cares....

3 Likes

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by meetme01: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dashuwar123:
GOD BLESS MY BOSS WITH A KIND HEART@ RT, HON YAKUBU DOGARA.
( Former Speaker Federal House of Representatives of the Federal Republic of Nigeria)...

Upon receiving the information about the attack on his resident at Lamingo in Jos and the subsequent arrest of some of those involved by the STF, he immediately ordered their released and asked that the remaining bags of rice numbering about some hundreds and other items be distributed to everybody around the vicinity and beyond. People have been queuing up in his resident receiving these items.

In his Words, no body should be prosecuted on account of the raiding of his resident, that people are really hungry and thus deserve to be attended to.

Those items were part of remnants of the food items he distributed during the Ramadan period and the remaining was meant to be distributed during the Xmas period, reason been that the demand for rice is usually high during the Xmas Period and it would coast him more if he has to wait to get them during December period to be distributed to the people.

May the good lord continue to replenish you in a thousands fold boss....

Comrade Prince Miaphen Cares....

Smart move. Na still politics. No worries, we know better.

Not that SOB that opened his mouth widely, I intend distributing during my birthday as if he contributed in purchasing Cacovid items.

4 Likes

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Win win situation..

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tinubu is the biggest loser in all of these .

God bless you, Dogara.

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
southniyikaye:
Win win situation..
Lol

I fear who no fear Nigerian politicians grin

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by helinues: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

God bless you, Dogara.

What has Tinubu got to do with this news?

Na so Tinubu dey give some people spiritual E-slap?

2 Likes

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

What has Tinubu got to do with this news?

Na so Tinubu dey give some people spiritual E-slap?

Tinubu just admited his political career is dead and here you are defending rubbish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by helinues: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu just admited his political career is dead and here you are defending rubbish cheesy

His politically career dead... cheesy grin

Hahahaha

That must be in Ipob miscreants voice

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by yenereal(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
shocked
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

His politically career dead... cheesy grin

Hahahaha

That must be in Ipob miscreants voice

So in your little mind, Tinubu would be president of Nigeria ? grin
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by helinues: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

So in your little mind, Tinubu would be president of Nigeria ? grin

You guys should stop jittery before 2023... Tinubu never declared his intentions for running for the presidency..

Why do you guys now put am for head like gala?

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

You guys should stop jittery before 2023... Tinubu never declared his intentions for running for the presidency..

Why do you guys now put am for head like gala?

Tinubu is a disgraced idiot

Soon, he will pay for the death of the peaceful protesters he ordered to massacre .

The heat is on, wait for it .
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by helinues: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is a disgraced idiot

Soon, he will pay for the death of the peaceful protesters he ordered to massacre .

The heat is on, wait for it .

Have some respect for elders even if you don't have parents

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by Toosure70: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Scrip well acted.
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by Maize247(f): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

God bless you, Dogara.
When we say we suspect Ibo in the destruction and vandalization of Lagos, some think we don't know what we are saying. what has Tinubu got to do with Dogara in this news

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Tinubu is an idiot

Tinubu is an idiot and will be made to pay for the death of those innocent protesting youths he ordered to massacre at Lekki toll gate .

Tinubu isn't only an idiot , he's also a murderer.
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by helinues: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is an idiot

Tinubu is an idiot and will be made to pay for the death of those innocent protesting youths he ordered to massacre at Lekki toll gate .

Tinubu isn't only an idiot , he's also a murderer.

Now I get you clearly....

Continue wallowing with your delusion
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by omowolewa: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Politics
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Now I get you clearly....

Continue wallowing with your delusion

When will Tinubu return to Lagos so that lagosians will treat his fuckup?

I thought the idiot called himself jagaban
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by helinues: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

When will Tinubu return to Lagos so that lagosians will treat his fuckup?

I thought the idiot called himself jagaban

Are you sure everything is alright over there?

You don dey go incoherent way oo

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by Hoelujohn: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Do you know that if you contest against Tinubu in any election , you are going to defeat him?
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Very smart politician.
See as he turned the ugly situation to his advantage.
Now they praise him instead of curse him. cheesy
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by helinues: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Do you know that if you contest against Tinubu im any election , you are going to defeat him?

NL is not Ochenja market discussion...

Here is meant for intelligent people

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by Rhapsodia: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay cheesy

My fellow Nigerians, after Albert Einstein, respect Nigerian Politicians....wisdom will not kill them

Wow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by illicit(m): 1:25am On Oct 26, 2020
His head is not correct ni....
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by kettykin: 1:43am On Oct 26, 2020
Oga dogara may your days be long.
Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by baby124: 5:20am On Oct 26, 2020
That’s the smartest way. Just move on quietly and even apologize when you know you are guilty of wrong. Or they will come next time for blood and you can be sure Nigerian politicians stubbornness will create space for a next time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021: Allow Soldiers Keep Beards, Wear Hijab – Islamic Group Tells Buhari / If APC Change Is A Car... It Drives Only Backwards (in Reverse Mode) / BREAKING: FG, INTERPOL Arrest IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.