Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

How To Customize Your Posts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Customize Your Posts (269 Views)

What Exactly Is The Advantage Of Your Posts Making Front Page (FP) On Nairaland? / 2 Rivers University Students Suspended Over 'Inciting' Facebook Posts / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Customize Your Posts by Ade1bowale(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
So I noticed that many Naira landers don't know how to customize their post to make it really beautiful, in this forum you can make your post look anyhow you want it to look and luckily for you, I'll explain how to do that so read to the end.
Things I'll be showing you
(1) how to make your font bold
(2) how to utilize
(3) [s]how to make a cancellation sentence or word with a slash[/s]
(4)
how to make all your sentence stay at the left

(5)
or the right

(6) [center]or center [/center]
(7)
And this
(cool to reduce the size
(9) [size=16pt]or increase it [/size]
(10) change the font
(11) make subscript x6
(12) or superscript x6
(13) a code

(14) you can make a quote
follow me after reading this

All the things listed above can be easily done if you know this
When making a post you'll see them listed under message, if you touch any of them it will show you something like this [/b] Or [i][/i] Or [s][/s]
So what you should do is [b]input the message in the middle
like this [b]whatever you want to put [ /b. ] (don't put the dot)

If you like this just share with your friends because sometimes it's funny to see people making such mistakes, and please if you already know this that's good
Note: I drink it for those that don't know so just share let them learn.

1 Like

Re: How To Customize Your Posts by scoundrel(f): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
If I type customized posts, but the write-ups are rubbish, then the whole process turned out a waste of time. I looked through your posts and saw nothing special regarding them. If I get paid to make mine look unique I go do pass you and the functionality of this forum’s parameters.
Re: How To Customize Your Posts by Emmynation(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
ok grin angry grin grin
thanks op
cool
nice
really educative
thanks op

Now I know how
customized
Re: How To Customize Your Posts by GreaterDC(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
testingtestingtesting
Re: How To Customize Your Posts by Ade1bowale(m): 2:08am On Apr 16, 2020
GreaterDC:
testingtestingtesting
[center]wow great job, you are a fast learner.[/center]
Re: How To Customize Your Posts by Ade1bowale(m): 2:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Emmynation:
ok grin angry grin grin
thanks op
cool
nice
really educative
thanks op

customized
youarewelcomegoodjob

1 Like

Re: How To Customize Your Posts by Ade1bowale(m): 2:24am On Apr 16, 2020
scoundrel:
If I type customized posts, but the write-ups are rubbish, then the whole process turned out a waste of time. I looked through your posts and saw nothing special regarding them. If I get paid to make mine look unique I go do pass you and the functionality of this forum’s parameters.
Lol
Well luckily for you, I'm not competing with anybody. So keep your proud speech to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: Ongoing Industrial Strike Action By The Union Is Still On - Prof Ogunyemi / What You Should Know About ASUU/federal Government Crisis / Chukwudi Kosi Ezenyi: Nigerian Emerges 1st Black President At Univ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.