Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months (35563 Views)

Suggestions Needed, Please Where Can I Invest 100k / Your Suggestions Needed / Suggestions Needed Urgently... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by slimanyd: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nitric:
I need suggestions or proposals for investment of the sum of N16 million for a period of 30 months starting from May 2020.

All sectors of the economy are welcome including including forex trading and other online businesses, just make sure you can defend your proposal with evidence of past performance.

I would also consider investing in a viable business venture but would need to exit by November 2022

Kindly watch these business scheme and chat me up on the number on my signature below if ure convinced and desire to know more about how it works. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by WaterDesign(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nitric:
I need suggestions or proposals for investment of the sum of N16 million for a period of 30 months starting from May 2020.

All sectors of the economy are welcome including including forex trading and other online businesses, just make sure you can defend your proposal with evidence of past performance.

I would also consider investing in a viable business venture but would need to exit by November 2022

I am working on a small start-up company that will include different brands in the same building that can generate multiple incomes. Almost done with the proposal. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp 08145104505 to know more
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by donvicky2007: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nitric:

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
donvicky2007:

Logistic Business is very lucrative in the agricultural value chain.

You can buy a 30tons 12tires truck for 10-12m.
Conveying agro products from north to south is the bomb.
You can earn a minimum of 500k per month as well as earning above +1m per month depending on the states you are plying.

It is a nice investment so far your truck is in good shape.
If you buy a foreign used truck, you will get back more that thrice your capital before the truck starts developing faults.

You make it sound so easy.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to manage dishonest Nigerian truck drivers?

Are you aware that long distance truck drivers sell the tyres of the truck and some of the diesel that is issued to them to go on long distance journeys?

A friend of mine who bought 3 trucks to ply Kaduna-Lagos route was wrecked by his drivers!

12 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by tunene66: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Nitric:

Do you know any agric tech company similar to FarmCrowdy where the management knows what it's doing?

Yes i do
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by donvicky2007: 7:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Nitric:

You make it sound so easy.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to manage dishonest Nigeria truck drivers?

Are you aware that long distance truck drivers sell the tyres of the truck and some of the diesel that is issued to them to go on long distance journeys?

A friend of mine who bought 3 trucks to ply Kaduna-Lagos route was wrecked by his drivers!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by videomystro(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Investnownow: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2020
slimanyd:

How does it work ? like owning a land and investing aspect of it ?

You can buy and keep it for life or you can choose to invest and get your capital and ROI at the end of the day.
The choice is yours.
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
videomystro:
This is for those calling out what I do to be a SCAM, at the end of the day it's your say, I am not in the business to convince you on what I do at all..

Your funds grow with us and that is what we can guarantee.

Storing your funds up in the bank monthly/yearly wouldn't bring about any increase whatsoever.

If you are serious today and wish to take a Calculated Risk that would pay you Every Month, CALL US (0-8-1-8-7-1-9-1-0-9-3).

This is one of our investors dashboard, you can see how payments are scheduled and paid..

See this morafuka

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Yungvc:

The person will never know peace. In Sha Allah.

Sir I'm need of 50k startup capital for a blogging business. Please assist me. I've been having the idea for years now. But no money to start.

You're a wicked foool without any thinking faculty.

Your only reason of sympathising with the victim is just so you gain a favour from him...

Fuckingg sycophants everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by joyfullady2019: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Consider this two investment
1. Treasury bill
2. Cement distributor
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by adebayo111: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Dollywood:
With just 100K you can make 30K daily on binary.com, you even start with as low as $10, my strategy is 99% sure, I don't talk much, if you wanna see my past winning on whatsApp I'll show you.
gambling

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by adebayo111: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2020
joyfullady2019:
Consider this two investment 1. Treasury bill 2. Cement distributor

good

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Nitric:

Past performances, is never always an indicator for future performances.........

If you truly love your money, keep it safe within easy reach...........

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Dollywood:
With just 100K you can make 30K daily on binary.com, you even start with as low as $10, my strategy is 99% sure, I don't talk much, if you wanna see my past winning on whatsApp I'll show you.

What I would like to see is evidence that it's not "Audio money" and that the cash actually entered your bank account!

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by rinzylee(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nitric:

I export Charcoal. The rising dollar sadly is an awesome benefit for anyone into exports. We can talk well.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
rinzylee:

I export Charcoal. The rising dollar sadly is an awesome benefit for anyone into exports. We can talk well.

Cheers

Oga you are not an exporter, you are a processor.
You process in either Oyo or Kwara state for offtakers to buy and then export to Europe or the Middle east.

As I speak to you now I have about #3.1 million tied up on export of 2 container loads of restaurant grade charcoal to Romania.

Export sounds easy on paper in Nigeria until you actually try it.

Transporting a 40 foot container from Oyo state to Apapa Port alone will cost you about #450K then when it gets there it may spend about 2 weeks before it gains entry to go and offload.

My advise to anyone who is considering this business is to make sure he gets a confirmed Letter of Credit from the buyer in Europe before shipping if not na you go dey beg make dem pay you your money.

You also need to have lots of patience and be ready to spend plenty of money.

14 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Contact me on WhatsApp, SMS or call on 08067344821, here you deal on iqoptions and affiliate marketing using Google Adsense and Admob.

With these you can earn minimum $1000/month recurringly for life and your start-up capital needs not be more than =N= 1 million.

I'm serious with you and have proofs of earnings

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by rinzylee(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nitric:

You process in either Oyo or Kwara state for offtakers to buy and then export to Europe or the Middle east.

As I speak to you now I have about #3.1 million tied up on export of 2 container loads of restaurant grade charcoal to Romania.

Transporting a 40 foot container from Oyo state to Apapa Port alone will cost you about #450K then when it gets there it may spend about 2 weeks before it gains entry to go and offload.

My advise to anyone who is considering this business is to make sure he gets a confirmed letter of credit from the buyer in Europe before shipping if not na you go dey beg make dem pay you your money.

I needn't argue with you bro. I am not imposing my offer on you. This is a public forum, i could show you transaction documents.

That you have issues with your deals doesn't mean others do. No doubt I started off as a middle man but by God's grace we are doing well today.

Have a nice day
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Inteltower: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nitric:

Join our forum; Start Up 2020 that houses the
collection of innovators and investors.
seeking a business to invest/looking for funds to
start your business.
join the whatsapp forum below:
https:///Cxd8IFLF4wAJ4NHWjPW411
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Yungvc: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
modestbrowser:

You're a wicked foool without any thinking faculty.

Your only reason of sympathising with the victim is just so you gain a favour from him...

Fuckingg sycophants everywhere
Why are you pained fool.. fat pig... donkey. Better mind your business idiot
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by delawal: 1:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Nitric:

My advise to anyone who is considering this business is to make sure he gets a confirmed letter of credit from the buyer in Europe before shipping if not na you go dey beg make dem pay you your money.

they want,us to,be exporting country yet maje d process cumbersome, which,kind,country be this naija sef

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
boxdfrosh:
Contact me on WhatsApp, SMS or call on 08067344821, here you deal on iqoptions and affiliate marketing using Google Adsense and Admob.

With these you can earn minimum $1000/month recurringly for life and your start-up capital needs not be more than =N= 1 million.

I'm serious with you and have proofs of earnings

I have heard of Binary Options before, which one is IQOptions.

I gave someone money to trade Binary Options after so much pressure and because he claimed to have over 10 years trading experience.

The modafuka lost all the money within a twinkle of an eye!

I am ready to stake the sum of #2 million but on the condition that you provide collateral with a minimum value of at least #3 million.

I'm not just interested in seeing proofs of earning I would also like to see evidence which shows that payments actually moved to your bank account from your trading account.

No collateral no deal irrespective of how good and effective you are!

If you loose the money I will promptly sell the collateral without recourse to you and recover my money.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
7quote author=IAMTHEHERO post=88638506]Bro, be very careful with individuals asking you to commit your money to them... Some may even tell you that they have companies. Some may claim to be fund managers, that they manage a pool of investors. They are all lies. I fell a victim to one Endurance Egbara, his nairaland registered name is Mrlongtin31. He claimed his company owned a water factory in Calabar and also he is into real estate, that many nairalanders invested with him. That nobody here has ever accused him of fraud. Since 2011, he had been managing pools of investors in Nairaland, he said the roi would be 20% monthly, l committed 1M for a start as l typed this, today is making 1 year. This fraudster refused to pick my call(s). He refused to pay me either my capital or the agreed Roi even when he reduced it to 10%. This wicked soul once had the gut to ask me to commit 10M to him. Well, Endurance Egbara, l believed you might have changed your username, even tabled another proposal here. Hear me and hear me very well: Don’t ever think you have escaped, no one ever messed with me and got away with it, above all, it is my money. It will surely do what l command it to do. [/quote]

How can you fall for an investment that will be managed by a third party that will pay you 20% per annum, that is ridiculous and not possible.

It is laziness, greed and financial illiteracy that makes people to fall for scam

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nitric:

How did you get the N16 million? That should be the starting point.

I will advise you to continue doing what produced the N16 million, so that in the next 5 years you would have substantially grown your fund.

If the source of the fund is legitimate, please continue doing what produced the fund. But if it is not, I will advise you to desist.

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by IAMTHEHERO: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by IAMTHEHERO: 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
emmanuelewumi:
7quote author=IAMTHEHERO post=88638506]Bro, be very careful with individuals asking you to commit your money to them... Some may even tell you that they have companies. Some may claim to be fund managers, that they manage a pool of investors. They are all lies. I fell a victim to one Endurance Egbara, his nairaland registered name is Mrlongtin31. He claimed his company owned a water factory in Calabar and also he is into real estate, that many nairalanders invested with him. That nobody here has ever accused him of fraud. Since 2011, he had been managing pools of investors in Nairaland, he said the roi would be 20% monthly, l committed 1M for a start as l typed this, today is making 1 year. This fraudster refused to pick my call(s). He refused to pay me either my capital or the agreed Roi even when he reduced it to 10%. This wicked soul once had the gut to ask me to commit 10M to him. Well, Endurance Egbara, l believed you might have changed your username, even tabled another proposal here. Hear me and hear me very well: Don’t ever think you have escaped, no one ever messed with me and got away with it, above all, it is my money. It will surely do what l command it to do.

How can you fall for an investment that will be managed by a third party that will pay you 20% per annum, that is ridiculous and not possible.

It is laziness, creed and financial illiteracy that makes people to fall for scam

Guy, mind your words. You have no right whatsoever to throw insults at me and go free. Nitric just called for people with good investment to come forward that he wants to invest his N16million. Why didn't you insult and call him a lazy-bone? For your information, l work with an oil and gas servicing company... People form companies, industries, banks and they are being managed by third party ( trusted Nigerians) without issues. You mentioned greed, why are the governments of China, USA, and other developed countries keep investing in new frontiers? Even Dangote keeps on pursing business interest in other areas. Have you heard of diversification and different sources of income? You only showed how financially naive, stupid and foolish you are through your outburst. Did l mention 20% per annum? Another proof that you cannot read and understand a simple comment. See an illiterate quoting and insulting me because nairaland is a faceless forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:

Guy, mind your words. You have no right whatsoever to throw insults at me and go free. Nitric just called for people with good investment to come forward that he wants to invest his N16million. Why didn't you insult and call him a lazy-bone? For your information, l work with an oil and gas servicing company... People form companies, industries, banks and they are being managed by third party ( trusted Nigerians) without issues. You mentioned greed, why are the governments of China, USA, and other developed countries keep investing in new frontiers? Even Dangote keeps on pursing business interest in other areas. Have you heard of diversification and different sources of income? You only showed how financially naive, stupid and foolish you are through your outburst. Did l mention 20% per annum? Another proof that you cannot read and understand a simple comment. See an illiterate quoting and insulting me because nairaland is a faceless forum.

It was a general conclusion for people who get scammed.

I am very sorry if you are offend.

It is too good to be true, you should know it is not true.

Hardworking and financialy literate business people and Investors know it is almost impossible to get a monthly return of 20% or an annual return of 240% from their own personally managed businesses , talkless of expecting such from a third party.

It is always important to get in touch with trusted investment advisers before committing fund into any Investment. I am sorry to say but that is the bitter truth 99% or more of the business opportunities marketed on Nairaland are scams and fradulent.

That is why people are advised to carry out due diligence before coming funds into any Investment or money making venture

3 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by IAMTHEHERO: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

It was a general conclusion for people who get scammed.

I am very sorry if you are offend.

It is too good to be true, you should know it is not true.

Hardworking and financialy literate business people and Investors know it is almost impossible to get a monthly return of 20% or an annual return of 240% from their own personally managed businesses , talkless of expecting such from a third party.

It is always important to get in touch with trusted investment advisers before committing fund into any Investment. I am sorry to say but that is the bitter truth 99% or more of the business opportunities marketed on Nairaland are scams and fradulent.

That is why people are advised to carry out due diligence before coming funds into any Investment or money making venture

I must thank you for this comment. You are very right. That's why l am advising Nitric to be extremely careful. Bro, do you know l have people who are managing some of my portfolios running into millions and they make monthly account to me. It has been 5-8 years now, there's no issue at all. l believe some have good business plans and they need our financial supports but unfortunately, the bad eggs (the scammers) have made most of us not to trust again. l agree with you that 99% or more of the business opportunities marketed on Nairaland are scams and fradulent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by Nitric(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
kingsleynn:
within this 30 months i can increase this 16 million naira to 20 million. invest in my logistics company.

Where is your operational base?

Are you the owner of the business or are you managing it for someone?

How long have you been in the business?

Which routes do your trucks ply?

What is the size of your fleet?

How many of the trucks belong to you and how many are you managing for other people?

What type of trucks do you use?

Do you have agreements with manufacturers or distributors to haul their products?

3 Likes

Re: Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months by boykas(m): 2:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Why not buy a tipper trucks or buy some properties and watch while it grows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? / SEC Blacklists 6 Online Trading Platforms / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.