Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Man Shot During Sapele Stay At Home Lockdown Protest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot During Sapele Stay At Home Lockdown Protest (400 Views)

Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) / Man's Leg Damaged After Being Shot During Retaliatory Attack By Gunmen. Graphic / Man Shot During Distribution Of Token By World Food Programme In Yobe (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot During Sapele Stay At Home Lockdown Protest by Nksleek: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Focus Naija has been furnished with a footage of the protester that was shot in Sapele on Wednesday morning.

Recall, Focus Naija earlier reported that there was break down of law and order when protesters stormed the streets of Sapele to express dissatisfaction with the stay at home lockdown extension announced by the Delta State government on Tuesday morning.

It was also reported that policemen drafted to the scene fired warning shots at the protesters which hit one of the victims captured in the video posted below.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/04/15/updated-shocking-video-of-bleeding-protester-shot-by-police-in-sapele/

Re: Man Shot During Sapele Stay At Home Lockdown Protest by Jimalicoco(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nawaoooo.God help us
Re: Man Shot During Sapele Stay At Home Lockdown Protest by Hoodbilonia: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Corona npf rap

Atention attention
I wanna warn yall to remain indoors
This is coming from the npf
Remain indoors
Or get shat

Warri well go carry last.

Npf corking.
Krata tatatatata( Ak sound)
Stay indoors
Or yall gonna get shat
Yall gonna get shat(i mean it)
I said all yall gon get shat.

Black on black
I gat my own mac
Just finished smoking up. I'm angry
Npf for wrong killings deserve a grammy(yup)
Stray bullets coming from the npf
No time to waste with tha enemy
Someone always gotta die in peaceful protests
Npf is always trigger happy and angry
They see all yall like enemies
Kratatatatatattaa
Another AK went off from the powpow

Re: Man Shot During Sapele Stay At Home Lockdown Protest by Bola146(f): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
People should be very careful of unnecessary protest! The government can't kill the mopol instead, na your family get the wahala! Stay away from mumu crowd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot During Sapele Stay At Home Lockdown Protest by hisgrace090: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
9ja police always shooting at close rang at any little provocation.
Re: Man Shot During Sapele Stay At Home Lockdown Protest by Garrieveryday: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
E don red
Re: Man Shot During Sapele Stay At Home Lockdown Protest by AudioNews(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na Ajayi brother
He is plotting Revenge bcus of his Army brother Ajayi dat shot someone in Sapele,

Ajayi brother Seckin 4 Revenge of his Army brother Ajayi

Kill him Asap

(1) (Reply)

An Officer Of Nigerian Civil Defence Killed In Benue State / Abuja Scavengers And Their Menace / Man Killed For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-tenant Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.