Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) (40971 Views)

Man's Leg Damaged After Being Shot During Retaliatory Attack By Gunmen. Graphic / Man Shot During Distribution Of Token By World Food Programme In Yobe (Graphic) / Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Miyah1: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Previously: www.nairaland.com/7558942/man-shot-abeokuta-others-injured

The boy who got shot during the protests yesterday in Abeokuta is alive and responding well to treatment.

Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun paid him a visit today at FMC Abeokuta and he pledged to take care of his medical bills.

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1623329737488666624?t=Je4u1WYAaBkC3H-mr2L2jA&s=19

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by triple996(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mumu protest

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Light78: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
I am happy he's alive. He couldn't cross that gutter but fell into it. I pitied him at that moment.

I hope he changes his ways and flees any fight scene he witnesses again.

221 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by modsfucker: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
With the way I saw him losing too much blood, I thought he wouldn't make it, thank God he survived it. Seems like he was shot on the arm.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Who shot him

43 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Departure: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is the best national news I've heard in the last 1 month.

I'm happy and grateful to God on his behalf for survival.

Also to everyone who ensure he gets to the hospital ,may God reward them.

239 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Segzydaniels(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Alhamdulilahi robil-l-alamin......the guy is lucky ooooooooo.....he lost so much blood ooooooo shocked shocked shocked but thank God, it ended in premium praise.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by nakaman: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
thank God for journey mercies

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Danielle09: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
This nigga is lucky to still be alive after so much loss of blood.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tinubu's plan to use someone's life for his battles failed.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Betterhalf2(f): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Thank God!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
triple996:
Mumu protest

People are fighting for their fundamental human rights, someone evil got shot along the line but here you are calling their efforts "mumu" undecided

The crumbs APC is feeding you would soon choke you to the great beyond. Keep supporting evil.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Congratulations 🎉🎉
That's a good second Chance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by triple996(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

People are fighting for their fundamental human rights, someone evil got shot along the line but here you are calling their efforts "mumu" undecided

The crumbs APC is feeding you would soon choke you to the great beyond. Keep supporting evil.
Talking about evil grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Holybaddo: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Welcome to a country that kills protesters

Rip to those that lost their souls during end sarz peaceful protest
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Timagex(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Omooooo....that guy is lucky to be alive o!

Na the first person weh go use injury blow be this! grin

CHECK MY SIGGY!

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2023
Thank God
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 1:00am On Feb 09, 2023
No politician is worth dying for.

Happy for the guy. I believe he would have learnt a lesson of his life.

Use your life wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Ikea81: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2023
This news sweet me die.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by OgaTheTop2: 1:03am On Feb 09, 2023
Ikea81:
This news sweet me die.
Ah swear, me too.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Davidgregs(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2023
triple996:
Mumu protest
You are a very stupid person.

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by triple996(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Davidgregs:
You are a very stupid person.
Y are you crying grin
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Toneypen247(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2023
Good news.

Kindly check my signature below
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2023
Lucky him am happy he survived.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2023
Looks like Dude was shot in the arm.
Next time he will learn to stay at home when any crowd gather together.
If they call him out to just catch a glimpse of people that are protesting he will stay put because experience which is the best teacher has taught him a lesson he will never forget.
Governor did well by paying him a visit. It's quite a privilege that he received a visit from the Governor.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by updatechange(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2023
Good for him.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2023
Very lucky to be alive

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2023
Shoot him again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Tobikovu: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2023
Thank God for safety and provison.

Please stay off the streets and avoid any fir of protest.

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2023
He will be given award in Peter Obi government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Pastor In Police Net For Allegedly Stealing From Churches In Lagos (pictured) / Lady Nabbed After Stabbing Her Boyfriend Over A Phone Call. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.