Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health (528 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by Cirilla(f): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
NEWSCOVID-19: Quarantined Ugandans have sex with each other – Uganda Health MinistryPublished 3 mins ago on April 15, 2020By David Abakpa
Permanent Secretary Diana Atwine
Zenith Account Opening
Uganda’s Permanent Secretary of the country’s Ministry of Health, Diana Atwine, has disclosed that those living in the country’s institutional quarantine have started having sex with each other.

According to the country’s Ministry of Health, it is a worrying development since social distancing is one measure that can curb the spread of the disease, especially among this already-risky group.

Speaking on Uganda’s Radio One, Diana Atwine, said they mainly worried that this will thwart the government’s efforts to curb the spread of the disease because these people leave their rooms to have sex with other people who they only met in quarantine centres.

“Ugandans are not serious. Some who are in quarantine have even begun having (sexual) affairs. They move to rooms of others in the hotels where we have placed them. Others like in Mulago move from their rooms to visit their colleagues who are in other rooms, this is too dangerous and it will distract our efforts,” said Atwiine.

She explained that this was a major reason why some people in quarantine have not been released even though they were to be there for 14 days.

She added that they have deployed security officers to the quarantine centres to stop or limit movements.

In March, the Ministry of Health gazetted 17 places to be used as isolation centres for those undergoing mandatory quarantine in a bid to stop the escalating coronavirus cases.

The Ministry said these places are located around Kampala city and Entebbe Municipality and were identified after an assessment to guarantee everyone’s safety regardless of their social status.

These areas include Hotels, Hospitals, lodges, and Universities. There are currently over 232 people under quarantine.

Uganda has, so far, recorded 54 cases with 7 recoveries.
https://leadership.ng/2020/04/15/covid-19-quarantined-ugandans-have-sex-with-each-other-uganda-health-ministry/

Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by Makavelli25: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
This post funny die
Konji na bastard o. Comfirm one
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by aralc: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Uganda and sex are like Togo beans and Hot Agege bread
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by ValCon888: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Their biological need for pleasure is greater than their fear of the virus.
It is the same thing here. Many Nigerians do not give a shìt about the lockdown. They do not mind going out to look for food at the risk of their lives.

Imminent death by Hungervirus is greater than uncertain death by Coronavirus.
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by merieam16(f): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by culf: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
They those involved are married, why not?
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by Nduemma12(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lols one thing must kill a man
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by Garrieveryday: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Corona + Corona =?
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by zukky79: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Respiratory infection no do dem, dey want to add sexually transmmited virus join.

Na these type go introduce Covid 19 to HIV to form new virus strain. FUCKVID 20 loading...
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by okomile(f): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Let them enjoy themselves
247 is not a joke

Konji and kitten na omo alee
grin grin
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by anath(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
What do u expect of them.... youth these days, that is all they know about.
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by Zikofwest: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
He that is down need fear no fall grin
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by Veryfoolishboy: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
What shall it profit a man to catch Corona and later catch HIV?
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by drginger(f): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Corona + Corona =?
Coronos
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by PureGoldh(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Uganda again? undecided
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Seriously I've been thinking about this ..

Gates of life
Money means life
Two ways to heavens
Gate of hell, gate of paradise (according to some scriptures).
I also think money can connotes Bill

But i know money is the real evil of this world.
Hence someone is Bill Gates and he is fvcking rich...

So who else think money rules the world?
Re: Quarantined Ugandans Have Sex With Each Other – Uganda Health by mcmbonu: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Once upon a time, I try using WhatsApp to sale my Importered Product but I had no sale. This is because my product only gets to reach a few people at about 100 people and always the same people each day.

This continues until I changed my strategy in business by creating an eCommerce store for my imported product. I created an eCommerce store for my product to showcase it to a larger audience who are on Instagram and Facebook.

For the first three days, With little ads run, I was able to reach 10,000 and received about 50 new orders of this product that couldn’t sale on WhatsApp.
The difference here is Reach. (Great Number of people gets to see my product on Facebook more than WhatsApp)
Not having an eCommerce store/sales page is a very big business Nigerian Enterprenujers makes not having an eCommerce store/ sales page prevents your product not reach a high number of your potential customer.

Now, is to time to move your product from WhatsApp status to an eCommerce store/sales page and start to dominate your circle.

Finally, To build an eCommerce success. You need to break the road to your success down:

N5million/ year
N416k/Month
N104k/week
N12,800/day

3 sales @ N4000 each
100 clicks @ 3 sell conversion

Now, your Job is getting 100 ads clicks daily..... to Make 5million/year.

Reasons why you don’t make any sales online
You don’t have a convincing ecommerce/store/ sales /sales page
You don’t have enough Reach
You don’t know how to target your customers on Facebook at cheaper and make a sale
Not have upsell and downsell on your store
Or knowing how to retarget a customer who shows interest, visited and then leaves your store within without in your product.
If you need help on any of this; Kindly chat me up

(1) (Reply)

Meet Skylar Herbert The First Child With COVID-19 To Die In Michigan / Senegal Approves Madagascar’s Anti-covid-19 Drug / Several Bodies On The Streets Of Toamasina, Madagascar. Government Deploy Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.