Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

5 Year Old Feranmi Urgently Needs Our Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Year Old Feranmi Urgently Needs Our Help. (511 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Rakhim Kurayev: 5-Year-old Boy Did 4105 Press-ups In Russia, Gifted N13M Benz / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Year Old Feranmi Urgently Needs Our Help. by engrkaz(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2020
FERANMI URGENTLY NEEDS N3.2M FOR A HOLE IN THE HEART SURGERY
Five year old Feranmi Olasope urgently needs at least N3 million for a hole-in-the-heart surgery. She was diagnosed at Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) with a disease known as CYNOTIC CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE. This heart disorder causes a continuous increase in her PCV (Packed cells volume) and also a thickened blood which in turn made her palms and feet with the lips bluish. This disease also exposes her to being hypertensive at her tender age due to the hole in the heart.
Feranmi has been exposed to a fast heart palpitation with reddish eyes and a complaints of tiredness oftentimes. This fast heart palpitation has caused her to withdraw herself from her peer groups.
From the 1st week of March, 2019 when she was diagnosed till date, my baby has been in and out of different hospitals and had just recently undergone a brain surgery due to abscess caused by this disease which almost caused her loss of memory and squint of the eyes with severe headache.
Medical reports have shown it that the permanent solution to prevent the occurrence of this abscess which may occur at any time again is a HEART SURGERY. Through the help of Feranmi’s Doctor, a hospital has been found in Nigeria where the surgery can successfully be done.
Pre examination and laboratory fees cost N420,000
Heart surgery N2,500,000
Miscellaneous expense: N200,000
Total cost: N3,200,000
My family cannot afford this huge medical bill which is required to save the life of my daughter from this disease. Therefore, my family and my daughter (Feranmi) is soliciting and begging for help from well-meaning Nigerians, charity and Non-governmental bodies, National and State Government, individual’s and spirited Nigerians to kindly come to my daughter’s aid and please save her.
PARENTS MOBILE CONTACTS
Feranmi’s Mother: 07034788633
Feranmi’s Father: 07066193271
FERANMI’S BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Account Name: Israel Olasope
Account Number: 0028336755
Bank Name: Stanbic IBTC

Re: 5 Year Old Feranmi Urgently Needs Our Help. by engrkaz(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2020
c: Seun Please kindly help this young girl. May God reward you abundantly.
Re: 5 Year Old Feranmi Urgently Needs Our Help. by engrkaz(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2020
Re: 5 Year Old Feranmi Urgently Needs Our Help. by engrkaz(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2020
We still have a long way to go. Please help save the little one. May God reward us all.
Re: 5 Year Old Feranmi Urgently Needs Our Help. by engrkaz(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2020
We will get there by his grace.

Re: 5 Year Old Feranmi Urgently Needs Our Help. by engrkaz(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2020
Lalasticlala pls help move this to the front page to enable us reach a wider audience. Thanks and God bless
Re: 5 Year Old Feranmi Urgently Needs Our Help. by engrkaz(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2020
We have 9 days and a very long way to go. We thank you for all you have done for us so far.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Water More Hygienic Than Toilet Paper? / Thunder Nearly Killed This Lady For Doing This While It's Raining / Help My 12 Years Old Cousin Can't Recollect Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.