Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Singer, Adekunle Gold Gushes Over His Wife, Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Adekunle Gold Gushes Over His Wife, Simi (1018 Views)

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Adekunle Gold Gushes Over His Wife, Simi by musictori: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
The Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold who is married to Simi gushes over his wife in new photo.

He took to his official social media page to write...

" Watching Simi write this beautiful music and I am thanking God for blessing me with this woman. "

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/singer-adekunle-gold-gushes-over-his.html

Re: Singer, Adekunle Gold Gushes Over His Wife, Simi by PureGoldh(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Love is actually a beautiful thing

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Women Tekno Miles Has Dated / Simi Welcomes A Baby Girl With Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / I Am A Victim Of Rape – Tonto Dikeh Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.