Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

.....?... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / .....?... (221 Views)

Pls Help Me Find This Man....he Is A Fraudstar / I Was Just Robbed Tonight. (pls Help A Brother) / Pls Help: My Father Just Lost Over 700k! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.....?... by Raphkriz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
XI
Re: .....?... by Asquare84(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Raphkriz:
Nairalanders pls I am very broke and hungry pls ,I need assistance anything u have is ok for me

6152921014 Fcmb
Thanks and God bless you

Approach your church for assistance
Re: .....?... by Raphkriz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Asquare84:

Approach your church for assistance
Churches are not open
Re: .....?... by Asquare84(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Raphkriz:

Churches are not open

Go to your pastor house or call him to explain your predicament to him, after all you have been paying tithe and offerings

1 Like

Re: .....?... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
The way this yoruba dey beg, you will think they are the only ones in the country. The funny thing is they still support this government that they brought to power and behind this nonsense.
Re: .....?... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
kovic20:
The way this yoruba dey beg, you will think they are the only ones in the country. The funny thing is they still support this government that they brought to power and behind this nonsense.

Daft boi.
Re: .....?... by dulux07(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
kovic20:
You don't have to bring tribalism into this, if you can't help, face front and mind your business. You this ignorant person.

Besides he is not yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Police Brutality / Uniben Student: IG Of The Nigeria Police Ordered Transfer Of Arrested Suspect / Chaos Erupts In London As Police Clash With Black Lives Matter Activists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.