Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop (80386 Views)

Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / Armed Robbers Kill Policeman On Abuja-Kaduna Road After Gun Battle (Graphic) / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by xpensivealex(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Honestly if it were to be me, I won't stop the car I swear, las las, they will pursue me with their car and the rest will be fast and furious 9 and need for speed undercover.I hate this people with passion.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by integritylady(f): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2020
AnanseK:

Why would a driver not stop when asked to do so by the agents of the law?

Is any member of your family in the Police service ?

In America they would have shot her dead.

Yes, I have a member in the police force... it will be stupid of him to jump on a bonnet... the lady should be punished
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Lilimax(f): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
bigGBOLA:
how can u proof that this is original?
I have used his honey and still using it.
It's 100% guaranteed.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by erico2k2(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

And when the police stopped a vehicle and it didn't stop, the police can shoot at the vehicle as long as it can be proved the driver disobeyed the Instructions to stop.
Not in the west.police cannot shoot at a vehicle for not stopping. There ate far more easy way to stop cars.without endangering the driver /public and officer's lives.Even police are not allowed to chase after moped if the driver has no Helmet on.Public safety comes 1st.
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by erico2k2(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
AnanseK:

Why would a driver not stop when asked to do so by the agents of the law?

Is any member of your family in the Police service ?

In America they would have shot her dead.
Who told you she would be shot in America? why do U think there are car chase?? she can only be shot at if the Officer in question feels fear or was being threatened by the action of the driver. Driving away is not a threat rather jump in on a hood is a threat to life!
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by Chinkos99(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
She is right
If am the one ,I won't even stop at all
Re: Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop by decatalyst(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Organs:

I will now say it clearly. You have no sense. Also, you obviously have not travelled outside Nigeria, so you rely on your foolish myopic brain for all your world and viewpoint. I am talking based on knowledge of what obtains in places outside Nigeria, and things i know for a fact not what i think or my personal opinion. Now listen and get schooled.

1. Here again, youre going on what you think or opinion. A law enforcement officer can detain you for questioning, not necessarily arrest you. In Nigeria, Police officers stop people to ask them questions and you have to stay until they are done. Yes, if they are wasting your time you can ask to leave and that they you can come to them or they to you at a later time. A police office that sees you as a person of interest can detain you and ask you questions anytime.

2. It is not mandatory to wear facemasks in Nigeria. In the USA, only in California and NY is it mandatory to wear facemask as at today. The policeman is not mandated or required to wear facemask. Nigerians are always looking for excuses not to obey or comply with law enforcement. Yes, agreed, law enforcement folks extort and all, but you should at the very least obey them to even substantiate that.

3. Again, we are the ones that never obeys and we are actually hurting ourselves. That same woman, in Dubai, London, USA, Canada, anywhere else, if a police officer stops her, she will wind her windows down before the officer even asks. If she is so concerned, she can use her own mask, which she herself doesn't have, (just some rag covering on her nose) she can politely ask the officer after complying why he is not using a mask that she is concerned. etc. You are on the road driving, a policeman stops you and you refused to wind down because he doesnt have a mask on!!! Imagine that arrogance and attitude!.

4. Yes, he was not supposed to have jumped on her bonnet agreed, however, she refused to wind down and talk to him, she was driving off and not complying and he now jumped on her bonnet. Yes wrong, however, she made it worse by driving off. I swear, i am angry that the man on the bonnet as well as the FRSC officer did not start with a dirty slap to reset her brain. That is why Nigerians are treated as animals. They simply will not obey and everyone wants to prove they are right.

Conclusively, bros, i might not get a thank you for educating you and making a human being out of your animalistic and defiance tendencies, however learn from this and let me know other ways i can help you improve. You communicate well, it's your attitude and your mumu mindset that needs some work.

Guess what I didn't bother reading the gibberish you wrote up there cuz what will a goat like you write? Obviously, nah only you sleep face different directions.

Pele akuya.

If you will excuse me, I have better things to do! Get the eff outta my mention!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / White Man Plays Along With "A Yahoo Boy". What Happened Next Is Surprising!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.