Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (80390 Views)

3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by steeltrust: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
My friend fathers was attacked in ogun state in his farm last week. The old man was marched with cutlass, it was only God that save his life. The matter was reported to the police and they came all the way from Abuja and said there’s nothing they can do.

Imagine in this tech era embarassed Nigeria police said there’s nothing they can do. He’s farm scattered, all his hard work for months destroyed and they still want to kill him just because he told them not allow their cow destroy his cassava farm.

Where re we going in this country. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb and a lot of people don’t know

Picture attached

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigeria police is not your friend, the wound is too deep sad

239 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Speechless...

265 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by phorget(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmmmmm!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by drake2(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Please what the hell is this?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Cerebellum: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Truly truly, this country is doomed! kiss

If you're living outside the country you should be grateful to Jah!

428 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning.

Las las nah Igbos wan steal unah land and change unah leaders.

966 Likes 98 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by pointblank247(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Y'all thought you were doing Igbos by voting M/M ticket? Day just dey break fah.

These guys took a break because they were unsure who would win but they are back now because their spokesperson will soon hand over to their sponsor. This is just the beginning.

*so on point

510 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by imagrg(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Cry my beloved country!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
If God didn't create you with intelligence.... you can at least have some empathy or decorum.

This poor man might or might be an APC supporter. Does it mean you should delight in his misfortune?

Some of you here are cursed.

Bleep off enyi.

We warned in 2015 that this would happen but they said nah......

They got killed from 2015 to 2019, we warned them again that what is coming next will be worse... they said nah.

They got killed from 2019 to 2023 and we came back again with advice and warnings but they said Igbo man can never rule Nigeria so they gave their killers another 4 years just to spite an Igbo person and you want me to show empathy because he is a poor man? Bleep both of you.

If I give you 3 years warning with 9 years evidence that something terrible will happen to you if you do something and you go ahead and do it to spite me, I have no pity for you even if you die.

That is assuming I was mocking this man but I am neither mocking him nor rejoicing in his pains.

All I said is that this and more are the dividends of Igbo man can never rule Nigeria. Whether or not this man supported APC makes no matter.

The killing has started and will get worse, make your peace with that or die crying, I care less.  You or I can be a victim tomorrow, I care not still.

You want a sore loser, wailer, child of hate and perdition to show empathy?

Really?

741 Likes 94 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by didroon43: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
This is bleeped up sha, if truly this is real. I don't think this is real sha. He is supposed to be dead by now.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SporaD8: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tallesty1:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

216 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Herdsmen will come and do whatever they want if there is no security in that region. Every village should arm themselves simple.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by headbasher96(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Will such a family ever forgive a herdsman no matter what he commits but come may 29 that narrative fulanis have will be changed for good in many communities

How can one create hostilities for him self and think its the riggt thing to do

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by nicerod(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
They wasted tax payer money all the way from Abuja and did nothing?

Your friend's father should poison him farm

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Rahkman: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Damn! The cuts on his back are not that deep but the one on his face reached his skull ,how did he survive that trauma / cut

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Thortp(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigeria is now becoming irredeemable.
Don't even know how to profer solutions.

Surprisingly, no one will be punished for this.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
SporaD8:

It's all these reckless statement from y'all that made me realize that, had you find yourself in position of authority, you'd be worse than the so-called terrorist!
Did you have a biometer that scan people's political inclination?
Must every discussions be view through the prism of politics?
The roughly six hundred thousand of votes Obi garnered in Lagos were all from Onitsha?
What message are you passing to the like of Pa. Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Falz and other SWesterners like myself who heartily supported and campaign for the Candidacy of Peter Obi: we made a terrific mistake?!
Has the politics of bitterness so much damage your reasoning that you turn out worse than those you castigate?

Okay.... Obi got six thousands votes in Lagos, but according the statistics from your brothers; at least 10 Ekenedili Chukwu buses[two per state in south east] load Igbos and drop them in Lagos every day so one can say that the votes Obi got is not even up to number of Igbos that enter Lagos monthly.

Secondly you and Falz who saw and agreed to what I am saying were disowned by your people. Omo Ale trended because you supported an Igbo person.

FKK is celebrating the NEW NIGERIA formed by Yoruba and hausa/fulani.

Igbos were threatened by your people, their businesses were destroyed and some of them had gunshot injuries.

Igbos have never killed any Yoruba person in his or her farm, I am not sure they have started any riot in Yoruba land.

Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani have been fighting and killing each other in recent history.

There was a massacre in a church by Fullani Herdsmen in youba land.

But when it was the time to unite and remove the leaders that watched while people were killed, Yorubas aligned with Hausa Fulani.

So why should I pity anyone that dies or even feel sorry? 

Bro, it is unfortunate that your people who see things the way you do are few.

Tinubu came first, Atiku came second, and Obi came third but Obi is constantly under attack by your people. Nobody talks about Kwankwaso or Atiku. Your people are the one calling for Obi's head, not any other group.

Bro, if you are online here during operation python dance, then i am sure you saw how your people used the pictures of our dead brothers and sisters to taunt and torment us for months.

I sincerely don't know why we are having this discussion. You and I know that this killing started again because Tinubu and his vice won, it is the truth and you know it.

470 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by 23jerryking(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
So OP you actually think I'll waste my pity on you guys? You gotta be kidding. You ain't seen nothing yet, this is one of the price you have to pay when you make decisions with ethnic sentiments attached to it. I was dragged up and down by your Yoruba brothers for telling them why we must vote for Peter Obi, I'm a Kogi man but those idiots called me crazy names just because they thought I was Igbo. Seriously you guys deserve what they're getting now and what's coming as well. This is just a tip of the iceberg. I only pity the children who would have to suffer the consequences of their parents' stupidity.

314 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Highways: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Na wa ooo.... Police will now be like, they were just joking like MC olumou

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Katerifarmer837: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pls which part of ogun state did this happen.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
My God! shocked Well meaning Nigerians it surprised me to know that APC won this very state by a huge margin.

A state being terrorized by Fulani herdsmen/bandits year in year out foiled by the APC government still voted for APC in mass.

If by chance 0.001% the mandate of Peter Obi is stolen because of the coordinated criminality in Nigeria, trust me in the next four years wether you like it or not you must receive sense.

Because this guys (same set of criminals reinforced) are going to loot hard and their foot soldiers cause more havoc.

Well you only reap what you sow. Majority of Yorubas allowed their sense of reasoning to be clouded by tribalism and hatred for Igbos that pose as no threat against them and even harbouring them well at home.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by jesmond3945: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
It is a pity. This is why we were fighting for a new Nigeria. Imagine if the President who is internet savy saw this thing, he will just post army to your side.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ThankUUJesus: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
de are still doing testing the microphone...wait till president select becomes president after may 29. The real war will start and Tinubu will keep saying where is the cow. You thought Tinubu will save you guys right or you think they didnt know what they did by forcing Tinubu in as president select. Atleast sense should have made some people know that supporting Tinubu will be a very big mistake by just looking at what hell rufai is doing to people in southern Kaduna..they even used military helicopter to attack people of southern Kaduna during one of the killings and cleansing of christians currently taking place in Southern Kaduna. This should have given you people a clue about what would happen if Tinubu becomes president but most of you because of tribalism closed ur eyes to all these warnings

However, I know Tinubu lost in almost all southwest states if the real result would have been announced. I must commend the good yoruba that are standing against this illegal government and who voted Obi without sentiment. Such good Yorubas who are even currently standing for the truth e.g Falz and afenifere leader etc , is the reason why I still have believe in yoruba people

This killings is what good people of Nigerians especially Igbos and some good Yorubas were fighting to stop.

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by HeartlessMan: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Is that his tooth I'm seeing through that wound? shocked

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by pinkguy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lol Yoruba are more interested in fighting Igbo go to court, stop calling police

#boycottcensus2023 all obidient , don't support a fallen state

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sai Baba..
Sai APC

It's very good for those midgets who glamour for another APC regime.. I'm even sure that this man collected money during election and voted for APC. Let him use the election money to treat himself.

They will learn the hard way.

69 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Elderly Man Molesting A Girl In A Bush Caught - Photos / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.