Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! (656 Views)

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by CHARLOE(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Got an SMS from my church to go and collect food package for my family @ a particular location. I was pleasantly surprised by d stimulus package handed to me! I kept wondering, if a church can do this for its members during this lockdown,, why can't d state/federal government? Pls see for yourself:

Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by HarunaWest(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
CHARLOE:
Got an SMS from my church to go and collect food package for my family @ a particular location. I was pleasantly surprised by d stimulus package handed to me! I kept wondering, if a church can do this for its members during this lockdown,, why can't d state/federal government? Pls see for yourself:
Is it not the politicians and fraudsters that still stole money and donated to church...It's a cycle
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by CHARLOE(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
The Lagos State n fed govt shld pls do something to stem d spike in crime rate since d lockdown, people are hungry!
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by Raysleek: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
HarunaWest:

Is it not the politicians and fraudsters that still stole money and donated to church...It's a cycle
You are so bitter that some one has food to eat. E pain you o.
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by HarunaWest(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Raysleek:

You are so bitter that some one has food to eat. E pain you o.
Bitter that what?
He is blaming government for not providing. Isn't it the politicians or big men that stole the money from government ? so there's no longer money to share or get food stuff.. Learn to read unbiased and without being sentimental. It will take you far in life.
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
The church is the only institution that the devil can't take over despite the inadequacies of men. cool
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by CHARLOE(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
HarunaWest:
Bitter that what?
He is blaming government for not providing. Isn't it the politicians or big men that stole the money from government ? so there's no longer money to share or get food stuff.. Learn to read unbiased and without being sentimental. It will take you far in life.
So in effect, credit shld b given to d govt? If u know d church, u wouldn't say that. It's not ur typical Nigerian church.
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by daddytime(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
You investments through offerings and tithes don mature.
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by CHARLOE(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Interestingly, I stopped going to church for sometime cos of what I observed in most churches, always collecting from members without giving back, amongst many other things I wouldn't want to delve into here. But I was wowed by d love they showed me n my family ever since we started attending d church in December, 2019. No emphasis on giving, in short giving is done discretely after service. Kudos to LDS.
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by CHARLOE(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
daddytime:
You investments through offerings and tithes don mature.
Never given a dime since I started attending. I've been more of an observer since I started attending cos of previous experiences, but this has turned out to be an exception. They focus on d members wellbeing, physical n spiritual.
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by daddytime(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
CHARLOE:
Never given a dime since I started attending. I've been more of an observer since I started attending cos of previous experiences, but this has turned out to be an exception. They focus on d members wellbeing, physical n spiritual.

This is what a fellowship should be.

Where is it situated?
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by CHARLOE(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
daddytime:

This is what a fellowship should be.

Where is it situated?
It has branches scattered all over d country, with headquarters in USA, I attend d Igando branch/ward in Lagos.
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by daddytime(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
CHARLOE:

It has branches scattered all over d country, with headquarters in USA, I attend d Igando branch/ward in Lagos.

Oh okay.

Name?
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by Raysleek: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
HarunaWest:
Bitter that what?
guy you dense for mentioning that politicians stole money and donated to the church. bigot how about the mosques and your Muslim brothers.
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by CHARLOE(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
daddytime:

Oh okay.

Name?
Church of Jesus Christ of latter day Saints
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by daddytime(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
CHARLOE:

Church of Jesus Christ of latter day Saints

Beautiful. Will look for a branch here in Abuja.
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by CHARLOE(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
daddytime:

Beautiful. Will look for a branch here in Abuja.
Great, I'm sure u wouldn't regret it. When u get there, you'd find many other benefits u can take advantage of as a member, things I wouldn't want to mention here, b4 I'm accused of doing marketing.
Re: See The Bumper Package My Church Gave Us! by daddytime(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
CHARLOE:

Great, I'm sure u wouldn't regret it. When u get there, you'd find many other benefits u can take advantage of as a member, things I wouldn't want to mention here, b4 I'm accused of doing marketing.

grin

(1) (Reply)

See The Most Largest Bible In The World / Indaboski Pahose: Odumeje Secrets Revealed / GOD won't strike Born Again with the Plague.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.