Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

To Make Much Money Within The Shortest Possible Time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / To Make Much Money Within The Shortest Possible Time (612 Views)

How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria / Sure Way To Financial Stability: How To Make Money Within 28 Days. Fundgram Comm / How Much Money Should I Save Before Quitting My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Make Much Money Within The Shortest Possible Time by Vantage2020(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
TO MAKE MUCH MONEY WITHIN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME, YOU SHOULD SOLVE HIGH VALUE PROBLEMS FOR HIGH PAYING CLIENTS!

See eeh

If you want to make much money within the shortest possible time, use your high income skill to solve high value problems for high paying clients. ( That is if you have high income skills)

This is the summary of making much money within a short period of time.

Nothing less, nothing more

Use your high income skill To solve high value problems For high paying clients.

Let me use Copywriting for example...

In Copywriting, one of the best paid branches is writing SEO web content for clients.

Clients pay as high as $3,000 for this.

My friend got a deal for a Crypto website, they paid him more than a million naira.

He has a high income skill, he is solving a high value problem for highpaying clients(foreigners).

If you want to target people PLEASE target rich people.

It is easier to release 100k when a client has 10 million in his account than when he has 200k in his account. Can't you see the reason why you must target rich people?

Always Strive to do business with the rich, when you have made enough money, then you can now help the poor.

We are in skill economy.

Do everything possible to Learn a high income skills.

Some thing that can make you from 200k to 500k monthly.

You can Learn Copywriting, Social media management and marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital product business,
freelancing, AI, web development...etc

There are lots of them, just choose anyone you want and commit at least 1 months to it and see the Wonders that will happen to your bank account and your financial story in general.

PLEASE NOTE: This is the best time to learn a high income skills that will drastically change your financial story forever.

Do you need someone to guide you?

Do you have any question?

Re: To Make Much Money Within The Shortest Possible Time by Timbers(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Definitely the truth OP
High income skills pay the most

You can learn high income skills on e-learning sites such as Udemy, Skillshare, Pluralsight, etc.

DM me for link to free Udemy courses

Re: To Make Much Money Within The Shortest Possible Time by YungLasaint(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
It truth OP... Have been learning high income skill for 7 month now I don't make a cent. Most business I approach need free service. Am currently managing a social platform for a spa on 20k per month. How can one target high income client?
Re: To Make Much Money Within The Shortest Possible Time by onyexx: 9:59pm On May 15, 2020
Vantage2020:
TO MAKE MUCH MONEY WITHIN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME, YOU SHOULD SOLVE HIGH VALUE PROBLEMS FOR HIGH PAYING CLIENTS!

See eeh

If you want to make much money within the shortest possible time, use your high income skill to solve high value problems for high paying clients. ( That is if you have high income skills)

This is the summary of making much money within a short period of time.

Nothing less, nothing more

Use your high income skill To solve high value problems For high paying clients.

Let me use Copywriting for example...

In Copywriting, one of the best paid branches is writing SEO web content for clients.

Clients pay as high as $3,000 for this.

My friend got a deal for a Crypto website, they paid him more than a million naira.

He has a high income skill, he is solving a high value problem for highpaying clients(foreigners).

If you want to target people PLEASE target rich people.

It is easier to release 100k when a client has 10 million in his account than when he has 200k in his account. Can't you see the reason why you must target rich people?

Always Strive to do business with the rich, when you have made enough money, then you can now help the poor.

We are in skill economy.

Do everything possible to Learn a high income skills.

Some thing that can make you from 200k to 500k monthly.

You can Learn Copywriting, Social media management and marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital product business,
freelancing, AI, web development...etc

There are lots of them, just choose anyone you want and commit at least 1 months to it and see the Wonders that will happen to your bank account and your financial story in general.

PLEASE NOTE: This is the best time to learn a high income skills that will drastically change your financial story forever.

Do you need someone to guide you?

Do you have any question?

I'm interested in learning pls...can I pm you
Re: To Make Much Money Within The Shortest Possible Time by Lifarwayz(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2020
Paypal Business account is available for fast pickup legitimate and trust worthy
I can also teach you how to set it up your personal account with some little of funds for more information Text me on WhatsApp 08185140462 Lifarwayz ASAP
Re: To Make Much Money Within The Shortest Possible Time by Wittygem1: 11:28pm On May 15, 2020
nice

(1) (Reply)

How Are The Elderly Civil Pensioners Coping With PTAD "IAMALIVE" Registration? / Remi Adeleke: A Navy Seal’s Journey From Africa To The Bronx And To Hollywood / Ptdf Has Shortlisted. I Got Mine 5 Seconds Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.