Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) (11718 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by dolipop001: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
If you knew about *bitcoin* , how it started and how people were asked to come and accumulate it then, they _doubted_ , they _refused_ , because the price wasn't really ~encouraging~ then but now, 1 *Bitcoin* is over *3 million naira.*
Now another Replica of bitcoin is up, 2nd after Bitcoin called *ETHEREUM* .
Click � the below link to forward your questions
http:///2348138106255
or
https:///HPRApBCOExCIBbT0k9OZtm
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by Bimpe29: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
She must have really been liberal to the boys and teachers with her central bank.
Free for all withdrawal with or without a deposit.
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by MadeBlack10: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
But shey na all the subjects they do for that school ni? Further maths, commerce, government��� omo does children go dey read die
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by TheExecutioner: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Does that moderator have a name? At least drop one hint... grin

Shellsploit:
So amazing shocked

Looks like the result of a famous Nairaland moderator
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Omooor see result

how only one person won take read all the courses , una lie too much oh

F9 parallel

If my mama see red biro for ur result not tooo talk of F9 parallel naim be say my own don finish naa

The gal really needs to marry

I swear,marle use my eyes see weeen grin grin grin
If the girl no sabi anything she go sabi prick make she go marry
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by DesChyko: 12:32am On Apr 17, 2020
myles16:

I don't want to believe that, so you mean they do science, art and commercial subject all at the same time?

Exactly. When they get to SS2, they make a choice based on their performance in the departmental subjects.
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by myles16(m): 1:30am On Apr 17, 2020
DesChyko:

Exactly. When they get to SS2, they make a choice based on their performance in the departmental subjects.

that doesn't make sense
Re: Principal's comments On SS1 Female Student Exam Report Got People Talking (pics) by naijaloan: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
femi4:
Domi... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Poly Suspends Lecturer For Allegedly Forcing Students To Buy Text Book / N1bn Allowance: EFCC Summons OAU VC, Bursar / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Acc Hnd Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.