Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Dear Aba People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Aba People (556 Views)

Man Gets "Dear Esteemed Customer" Message From A Casket Company / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Aba People by jadejay: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dear Aba people,

I hear you're badass manufacturers. I hear that you make beautiful clothes, shoes, bags, household equipments, kitchen utensils, and so on.

You know, when Aliexpress first started, people were scared to buy from them because they had lots of fake products, hence the slogan, 'Chinko no dey last'. But they didn't stop improving on their products and selling them.

It took us a while to understand that they had two types of the same products; the one with high quality, and the one with low quality.

We have same thing going on in major markets in the east. There are high quality products And low quality products.

So please, a concerned blogger is asking, when are we going to have our own major retail platform?

Just like Aliexpress is the retail platform of Jack Ma's company and Alibaba is the wholesale platform, we can have aba.com as our own wholesale platform, and abaretail.com as our retail platform.

I'm not from the East, else I'll pick this up myself. So those of you who are business minded in the east and can easily reach out to your people, create the platform, then go from manufacturer to manufacturer, as well as retailers in Aba, and Anambra. Invite them to create accounts on the platforms and list their products.

Any other region that is into manufacturing of any kind, should be allowed to signup too. Let it be a platform for made in Nigeria goods only, where people from all over Africa and the world, can order our goods.

It may take time to be accepted, but it will be accepted as long as you don't quit.

Allow affiliate marketing and dropshipping on the platform so that we, Nigerian bloggers can promote our home made products on our blogs.

Thank you, dear business woman/man, who picks this up and run with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Aba People by jadejay: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
If you've ever wanted to place a Facebook/Instagram advert but not sure how to go about it, this ebook is for you.

If you've ever placed a Facebook advert and didn't get the result you wanted because you used the shortcut button, then this is for you.

Click below for all the details

https://pelleura.top/facebook-advertising-guide/

(1) (Reply)

King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread. / Making Money Despite Corona Virus Pandemic / Ever Since The Lockdown How Much Have U Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.