Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Real Estate Journey. Episode 2 ( Actress Bimbo Ademoye And Coach Chudi ) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Real Estate Journey. Episode 2 ( Actress Bimbo Ademoye And Coach Chudi ) (498 Views)

My Real Estate Journey Episode 8 (Wale Ayilara- Ceo, Landwey Properties) / My Real Estate Journey Episode 6 ( Sola Sobawale And Coach Chudi ) / My Real Estate Journey Episode 3 ( Josh2funny And Coach Chudi ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Real Estate Journey. Episode 2 ( Actress Bimbo Ademoye And Coach Chudi ) by Middlechaseprop: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
In an interview session with Coach Chudi, the founder of Middlechase Property Limited, Actress Bimbo spoke about her real estate journey and how she faced gender discrimination in the process. She explained that “following the African tradition of gender inequality where men dominate decision-making and control of resources especially in Nigeria, my father was unsupportive of my decision of buying a 4 bedroom apartment because He thought I would not be able to find true love. He asserted that women don’t own properties; only men do.”Click link to read more

(1) (Reply)

Lavadia [urban Prime One] Three Bedroom Terrace / Free Covid-19 Giveaway! / Updated List Of Filling Stations For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.