Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Money Is In The List: Why Every Business Should Consider Email Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Money Is In The List: Why Every Business Should Consider Email Marketing (544 Views)

5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full / Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Money Is In The List: Why Every Business Should Consider Email Marketing by Tanimola26: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
After Reading this, if you still think Email marketing isn’t meant for your business, you need to have a re-think
Statistics from Hubspot shows

1. Email generate $38 for every $1 spent
2. 73% of millennial prefer communication via emails
3. 99% of consumers check there email everyday
4. 59% of respondent say marketing emails influence their purchasing power
5. 93% of B2B use email to distribute content.

With all those figures above, if you still doubting what email marketing can do for your business, you are sitting on a looong thing(in Dbanj Voice) wink.
So how do you even get started?

1. First, you need a list; A list is just the emails you intend to send your messages to.
This can be the most difficult part of email marketing, how do you build your email list?
I frown at buying email list.

How do you feel when you receive chunk of email from an unknown source?
Annoying right?

That’s exactly how others will feel when you send them emails without their consent,
many end up not reading and can even spam your email.
I will advise you build your email list, this increase your credibility as a brand and also customer relationship.

If you need help in building your email list, I’m just a DM away or you can send me an email on kehindedawood@gmail.com

2. Choosing your email platform: I won’t duel much on this, there are different email service providers, and some are free but limited functionality. You can check them out

3. Sending your letter: Another thing most business struggle with is not knowing what message to send to their list.

I will advise you send out message of value and less of marketing messages,
if your bombarded email list with marketing message, they get bored and lose interest in your message,
but when you share valuable messages, they will always be on the lookout for your next email

When it comes to any form of marketing either email, or even social media, consistency is key,
do you want to send out email on weekly or monthly basis? Be consistent with it.

So when does your business stand to gain by incorporating email marketing

1. You are guaranteed to reach the right audience because they give you their emails because they are interested in you.
2. Increase customer relationship: Your email is personalized and is directed to individuals, this increases business relationship with your customers
3. It is a cost effective method of marketing with high Return On Investment

P:S: Remember, The money is in the list, build your list and make money

#StayHome #StaySafe

(1) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Working From Home / 14 More Days! What Are You Waiting For? / BLCO TTO Ghana Naira And Dollar Deal with BCL For 2 Million Barrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.