Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate (467 Views)

Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024 / Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by anihchinma(f): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Biden-Considers these Women as Running-mate

Aspiring Democratic U.S. presidential nominee Joe Biden, who has promised to pick a lady to join his ticket, said he would select a board of trustees this month to assist him with reviewing conceivable running mates.

The ex VP to Barack Obama has said he would consider six to around twelve up-and-comers, including a few of his previous adversaries for the gathering's selection to confront Republican President Donald Trump in the Nov. 3 political decision. He will likely choose one well before the Democratic show in August.

Biden, 77, has said the applicant ought to be somebody who could step into the administration if necessary. He likewise has looked for guidance from Obama, who officially embraced Biden on Tuesday.

"He stated: 'Look, something that worked for you and me, Joe, was that I attempted to discover somebody who had encounters or limit that I didn't have,'" Biden said of Obama at a raising support occasion a week ago. "As I'm going to require a lady VP who has limits, has qualities, where I have shortcomings."

Biden-Considers these Women as Running-mate

No lady has ever filled in as VP, albeit two - Democrat Geraldine Ferraro in 1984, and Republican Sarah Palin in 2008 - were major-party chosen people for the workplace.

Here are a few women who are probably going to be thought of, as per individuals acquainted with the procedure.

Read more: https://starryfeed.com/biden-considers-these-women-as-running-mate/

Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by CoronaVirusPro: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
A reputable black woman with great track records will be the nail on Trump`s political coffin.

Or Latino descendant at worst.

2 Likes

Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by yyba: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
A reputable black woman with great track records will be the nail on Trump`s political coffin.

a reputable black woman like CONDELIZA RICE abi ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by engrsyer(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Trump till 2025

If Obama don't like it he should go and embrace coro
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by engrsyer(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Trump till 2025
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by CoronaVirusPro: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
yyba:

Yes
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by Agberooo: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

[/s]
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by Agberooo: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Yes
[/s]
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by donbachi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
yyba:
no be only..na condeliza beans

2 Likes

Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by EzzyCarter: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Ignore media propaganda bruv. Nothing can stop Trump from getting re-elected cheesy
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Biden should pick Elizabeth Warren,a Harvard professor,that lady is far more intelligent than all the Democratic party candidates.

The lady has a plan for every problem facing the United States and has released over 3 workable plans for the coronavirus situation.See some asslickers above me saying no doubt Trump would be reelected as if the election would be decided in their backyard, Americans voting pattern is very unpredictable and one thing is for sure Trump's reelection would be determined by how well he handled the coronavirus situation of which he failed.
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by CoronaVirusPro: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Ignore media propaganda bruv. Nothing can stop Trump from getting re-elected cheesy

Propa what!

Trump has lost it already on all grounds

He is quite aware and why all the brutal rants. He has seen it clearly on the wall and has lost composure. That's a sign of fraustration. Tweeting sporadically like bobrisky. Not even a single poll projects him to win as it stands today.

Trending on Twitter upandan for negative reasons. Too much lies being exposed and his illiteracy about the Constitution is next to none.

Some one that said Potus position on state is final and later reversed in next briefing.

One good thing about him is that, he continues to shoot himself in the leg and the media loves that.

Now trying to shift his fraustration to World Health Organization. He has lost it an all grounds.

What can he campaign with as it stands today. Nothing! Absolutely Nothing. Everything gone down the drain due to his failures.

Someone that said they should print his name on stimulus cheque grin

Dude has most it. Republican know and why they mute. Fox news could not even bail him out of his statements in last 2 days
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by EzzyCarter: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Propa what!

He is quite aware and why all the brutal rants. He has seen it clearly on the wall and has lost composure. That's a sign of fraustration. Tweeting sporadically like bobrisky. Not even a single poll projects him to win as it stands today.

Trending on Twitter upandan for negative reasons. Too much lies being exposed and his illiteracy about the Constitution is next to none.

Some one that said Potus position on state is final and later reversed in next briefing.

One good thing about him is that, he continues to shoot himself in the leg and the media loves that.

Now trying to shift his fraustration to World Health Organization. He has lost it an all grounds.

What can he campaign with as it stands today. Nothing! Absolutely Nothing. Everything gone down the drain due to his failures.

Dude has most it. Republican know and why they mute. Fox news could not even bail him out of his statements in last 2 days

Trump wasn't tipped to win against Hillary. She won most of the online polls conducted before the election but at the end of the day, Trump won against all odds.
He'll surely do it again.
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by Agberooo: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Propa what!

[/s]
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by CoronaVirusPro: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Trump wasn't tipped to win against Hillary. She won most of the online polls conducted before the election but at the end of the day, Trump won against all odds.
He'll surely do it again.

Okay. November is close.

With all this calamities. If he does, I give my life to Christ
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by Agberooo: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Okay. November is close.

[/s]
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by EzzyCarter: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Okay. November is close.

I just made a screenshot of ur comment bro. Please keep ur word cheesy cheers
Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by CoronaVirusPro: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I just made a screenshot of ur comment bro. Please keep ur word cheesy cheers

Am a man of my words.

1 Like

Re: Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate by Agberooo: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Am a man of my words.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Shopify Takes Down Trump Online Stores / Biden: US Is North Korea’s ‘biggest Enemy’, Says Kim Jong Un / Live Updates: House Begins Effort To Remove Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.