Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Popular Igbo Native Doctor Reveals What God Revealed To Him About Coronavirus. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Popular Igbo Native Doctor Reveals What God Revealed To Him About Coronavirus. (202 Views)

Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) / Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About Coronavirus / What The Bible Says About Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Igbo Native Doctor Reveals What God Revealed To Him About Coronavirus. by JBRichard(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
A popular Igbo native doctor,Chief Slyvester Nwokedi have taken to his Facebook page to share what God revealed to him during his divination with them.

Nwokedi wrote,” As I said in an earlier post today,I started the divination around 4:02am this morning and finished at exactly 5:09 am. My brothers and Sisters the result are here. Below are what Okike Uwa revealed to me through Afa:

1. There is no doubt whatsoever that COVID-19 is a man made virus created in Wuhan China.

2. The Chinese Government is not behind the creation of the Virus. It is not a Government sponsored creation.

3. Now here is the bizarre truth. The President of China, Xinping together with Donald Trump of America sponsored a highly powered covert operation to create the virus with funding channelled through a covert organisation in America.

4. The reason for the creation of the virus is two fold. 1. To change the psyche of mankind with a view to further inculcate fear and and control over us. You may well know that there are secret organisations controlling the affairs of the world. 2. The second reason for creating the virus was to help Donald Trump win the forthcoming American Presidential Election effortlessly. Afa revealed that Donald Trump will emerge as a hero after all these panic caused by the virus. Actually the Virus will boost Chinese Economy at the end of the day instead if damaging it. That was why Xinping bought into it.

5. Several Virus Engineers were brought from someone countries of the world including Africa to engineer and re-engineer the virus.

5. The virus that was created was not exactly what was agreed upon. Trump and Xinping were played. This accounts for the high casualty figure that increases with speed. The Covert Organisation played the two world leaders.

6. Exporting the virus to most countries of the world is part of the grand scheme to create global panic and further exert control. It is also a smokescreen to take attention away from the Trump plan.

7. According to Okike Uwa, the Virus is in Nigeria, but not at the rate being bandied about by the Government through NCDC. It is actually lower than that.

8. When I enquired about cure, I was told that there is a simple cure in , a combination of the stem of neem tree (Dogonyaro) and the stem of bitterleaf (Onugbu). (not the leaves) soaked in water or Local Gin for 24hrs.

Brothers and Sisters, above is the result of my divination this morning on behalf of all of us. You may wish to throw away the messenger but not the message. I AM MBEM IJELE. I Am only a messenger. What I was told is what I have said”He concluded.

Slyvester, Who is from Abia state is a powerful native doctor who have helped solved many of their problems.
Re: Popular Igbo Native Doctor Reveals What God Revealed To Him About Coronavirus. by Betakeshi: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin
Re: Popular Igbo Native Doctor Reveals What God Revealed To Him About Coronavirus. by jacquincy: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency / Child Custody Attorney / Covid-19 Self Assessment Code: Tom Ohikere Lauds The Proactive Initiative Of Ko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.