Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation (44740 Views)

El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback / El-Rufai Speaks After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine: ‘No Pain, No Headache’ / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Mightyhaiz: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
I smell lies ,just to smother your sons rape scandal. Covid ko cubicle ni
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by TemmyT002(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Call the governor of Oyo State and asked him what he used na.
Call Sanwo Olu to tell you what Lagos discharged people are using na.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by dustmalik: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
blowjohn:

Come to Abuja and see the modern markets he built. Abuja was a sight to behold until el rufai left..
That is someone that does his work.
El-rufai was the last minister Abuja had. All the ones that followed have been extremely useless.

Without El-rufai, Abuja would have been an eyesore by now. That man is a reformer. Go to Kaduna and see how he has changed things up.

El-rufai, as far as I am concerned, is one person that can change this country for good. If he gives you a job and you don't do it right, you are in trouble. That is the kind of leader Nigeria needs right now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by blowjohn(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
dustmalik:

El-rufai was the last minister Abuja had. All the ones that followed have been extremely useless.

Without El-rufai, Abuja would have been an eyesore by now. That man is a reformer. Go to Kaduna and see how he has changed things up.

El-rufai, as far as I am concerned, is one person that can change this country for good. If he gives you a job and you don't do it right, you are in trouble. That is the kind of leader Nigeria needs right now.

Wow. Since uv shown he's doing very well in Kaduna then it means he's a natural progressive and reformer.
Now people open supermarkets anyhow in Abuja. Kudos to the man and I pray he recovers from the virus Asap.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Nguru55: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2020

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Chuknovski(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
just die already
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Chuknovski(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
dustmalik:

that's the white washed side of elrufai, I know his antecedents he is not a saint, don't paint him as one
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Bestman66: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
We are praying for you Mr. Governor. God who healed others will heal you in Jesus name.

Keep your faith sir, relax your mind .
Shortly you are coming out of isolation in Jesus name.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Bestman66: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
We are praying for you Mr Governor. God who healed others will heal you in Jesus name.

Relax your mind. Join your faith with ours .
You are coming out of isolation soon in Jesus name.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Spray(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
This man might win people over with his transparency. He is better than the cabal in aso rock
ur mumu will soon kill u. wetin concern transparency with elrufai
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by PropertyBuying(f): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
This man might win people over with his transparency. He is better than the cabal in aso rock
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Evablizin:
Okay,so what do you want us to do Elrufire?

Should we fry beans for you?
My dear how are you?
Hope you're good? Quite an age.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Evablizin(f): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
bamidelee:
My dear how are you? Hope you're good? Quite an age.
Yes,i'm okay,hope you're good too?
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Edward247(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Good luck
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Evablizin:
Yes,i'm okay,hope you're good too?
Good too
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Evablizin(f): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
bamidelee:
Good too
All right.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by osazsky(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
The innocent Christians that died in ur administration will fight against u.....maybe they are crying to God so God is reluctant in helping u irrespective of d drugs they are giving u may remain a carrier for life sir

1 Like

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Franklin9089: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
see blew
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Slurity(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
olax02:
save jesus out of this. Does he know JESUS
I can only pray in the name that I believe in and not otherwise
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by wasi9ice: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
In as much as l believe this virus is in Nigeria but

Let's know when politics has entered this thing abeg
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by pattybf(f): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
This coro virus is good o, unlike HIV people living with it would not be this opened!
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by edoairways: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Translation: I am yet to cash out completely.

Na after EU carry money come you know sai you go update us?
grin angry
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by edoairways: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Translation: I am yet to cash out completely.

Na after EU carry money come you know sai you go update us?
grin angry[b][/b]
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by edoairways: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
kponkedenge:
I went through what his son posted on twitter to that guy, insulting him thinking he was Igbo, and it was just like a textbook comment I see here on nairaland all the time.

Heck, his son might even be a nairalander hiding under one of this monikers you think is that barbecue guy.

Most of our politicians might be nairalanders. Since this forum is faceless, people just type rubbish and go, but for him to type that stuff to that guy on twitter with his real identity, I have no doubt that his son is a nairalander.
Meaning whatever expression made here is the reality in Nigeria
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by edoairways: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mstick:
grin
And they are all women
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by favour32(m): 12:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
Get well soon sir.

But notwithstanding, I don't advice that your son represents you. The boy allows his emotions to reflect in his words and actions and it's disastrous.

How can a mini-public figure send a private message, threatening to rape someone's mother?
And also showing obvious hatred towards the Igbo tribe.
Na YEYE boy be dat boy!
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2020
21 days and still positive?
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by April4th(m): 1:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Dis midget never die since? Covid-19 why u Dey kill innocent people, they leave the evil, wicked and heartless ones alive?
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Jaapu: 2:24am On Apr 16, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
and his malnourished son was ranting about raping someone's mother instead of worrying about his dying father?

Instead of you to be worrying about your miserable and wretched family..... grin
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by tammie24: 2:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Who gives a flying duck

Clout chasing mofo
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by adenigga(m): 3:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
Get well soon sir.

But notwithstanding, I don't advice that your son represents you. The boy allows his emotions to reflect in his words and actions and it's disastrous.

How can a mini-public figure send a private message, threatening to rape someone's mother?
And also showing obvious hatred towards the Igbo tribe.

The boy is a disaster in waiting!!!

As an accidental mini-public figure, look at his beginning.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by doczero: 5:36am On Apr 16, 2020
Let him pray hard to recover because the blood of Christians shed in Kaduna has been crying to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Names Of Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Yesterday....... [29 In All] / #Nnamdikanu Trending In Nigeria After 'arrest' - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.