Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation (44726 Views)

El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback / El-Rufai Speaks After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine: ‘No Pain, No Headache’ / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
U will die of it idiot. But before u do please give ur son and wife. Let's hope they die of it to.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-am-still-covid-19-positive-el-rufai-speaks-from-isolation.html

After lockdown 2.0 announcement by PMB, most rich men in the community, in the family and even among friends became natural covid - 19 positive. They entered isolation by force. They don't want to communicate again until after lockdown. Whatsap and Facebook chats have reduced drastically.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by 12345baba(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
He never lash the seven virgins finish? He get stamina o
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by OChimex: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
This man might win people over with his transparency. He is better than the cabal in aso rock

Sorry, so this is the yardstick most of you voters use in assessing a man worthy to be elected into public offices?

No wonder Nigeria is in such a mess since 1960....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by ChangeMachine: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
It's all about the money week, Biko nyem ego
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by wman(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
This man might win people over with his transparency. He is better than the cabal in aso rock

Lol. Please don't be fooled by that short rat. 2023 is coming soon.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
H
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by jackie3: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Go to Lagos
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Starz825(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Your problem, one of the next bigot and extremist next to the dullard
That kaduna guy...nigga is so good at spilling out trash every now and then

1 Like

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by SouthEastFacts: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jack500:

Your brain is not for decoration start using it.

Modified: On the other hand, many ibos on this forum have claim they will rather vote this jihadist than Osibanjo or any Yoruba man for that matter in 2023, so will know whose hope is hellrufai now
El Rufai is Yoruba Moslems hope to smuggle their thief to Aso Rock

Tinubu/Hellrufai 2023
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eyaa Pele unfortunately i have not been able to pray for you.May be you should release the old man El zazaky in your custody or put him under house arrest if you wish but not in prison,as for you and your son you should stop this politic of finishing all those who oppose you.You don' t expect everybody to your friend.I can rant on Bubu's twitter and instagram but your own i don't try to say hello or comment i don't want you to use me to test your law degree but i would remove all this obstacles and pray for you by tommorrow but when you get negative please be more liberal,life na jeje o.
But on a softer side take more vegetables avoid poultry birds like chicken and turkey ,stay with fish...drink glucose enriching drink...read your Koran regularly and if you have a bible read Psalm....now if you have bitter leaf,ugwu and efirin biko sqeeze drink the water..all this don't necessarily kill the virus but they help the body build natural immunity against the virus and help fight them. Stay Safe ...Allah grant you a healthy body. Amen
Better.still try blood transfusion with the blood of one who had survive the virus.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by senatepresido: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
May you not be perpetually gullible...
So this is your view of being transparent...
I sympathise with your confusion
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by AsawanaDgreat: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eyah sorry, I pray you make it
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
No body tell us say you don dey negative before maw
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by MrBONE2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
kponkedenge:
I went through what his son posted on twitter to that guy, insulting him thinking he was Igbo, and it was just like a textbook comment I see here on nairaland all the time.

Heck, his son might even be a nairalander hiding under one of this monikers you think is that barbecue guy.

Most of our politicians might be nairalanders. Since this forum is faceless, people just type rubbish and go, but for him to type that stuff to that guy on twitter with his real identity, I have no doubt that his son is a nairalander.
grin
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
I call on any kind hearted and good spirited individual_s to come to my aid.
A week to this lockdown,my aged mother and my younger ones moved to my house permanently.
Oops is not funny.
kindly show me some love,so I can Carter for them. The lockdown is hell...
2251892083. Zenith Bank.
Let's stay home,stay safe,stay Alive.
Concern Citizen.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by coraware: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Know your health stand when you answer the questions on our questionnaire when you visit https://www.coraware.info
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by noisy45(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Translation: I am yet to cash out completely.

Na after EU carry money come you know sai you go update us?

You dey mind the bastard
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by paix(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
He has been seen going about in the town, instead of isolating himself. Talking of the cabal, they're all feathers of the same bird.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lagos Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patient Dies of Virus

A medical doctor in Lagos, Dr. Chugbo, has become the first health worker in Nigeria to die from COVID-19 after he contracted the virus from a patient he was treating.

The doctor, who died at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Wednesday after being rushed to the facility Monday, was said to have managed a COVID-19 patient in a private hospital where he was working.

The patient he was treating died on Friday April 3.

Confirming the development to THISDAY Wednesday, the Chief Medical Director, LUTH, Prof. Chris Bode, said the doctor was not a staff of the hospital, but was rushed to the facility after he showed severe signs of the disease.

“He was brought in late so there was no much we could do. He was a staff in LUTH years back before he went to join the private sector. We learnt he had COVID-19 patients in his facility that he was treating. He may have been exposed to the virus from there.

“His death has shown what health workers are exposed to in the course of treating COVID-19 patients. Our hearts are with his family in this trying time. It is a sad development for us.”

Further investigation shows Chugbo, who was over 60 years old, did his residency training at the Obstetrics and Gynaecology department in LUTH.

He was at the time the Vice President of the Association of Resident Doctors in the hospital.

He was also said to have worked at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) as a consultant.

More details later ….
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by NumbEmotions(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
kponkedenge:
I went through what his son posted on twitter to that guy, insulting him thinking he was Igbo, and it was just like a textbook comment I see here on nairaland all the time.

Heck, his son might even be a nairalander hiding under one of this monikers you think is that barbecue guy.

Most of our politicians might be nairalanders. Since this forum is faceless, people just type rubbish and go, but for him to type that stuff to that guy on twitter with his real identity, I have no doubt that his son is a nairalander.
You sha wan put the rope of nairaland around hn neck.....Oga he is not a nairalander.....he is a Nigerian! angry
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Urchman200: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
Get well soon sir.

But notwithstanding, I don't advice that your son represents you. The boy allows his emotions to reflect in his words and actions and it's disastrous.

How can a mini-public figure send a private message, threatening to rape someone's mother?
And also showing obvious hatred towards the Igbo tribe.
have to agree with you to an extent, but his son is a reflection of who he is seriously.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by juman(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
His corona story becoming doubtful.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Urchman200: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
keep such opinion to yourself because fulani is not the only region with prudent managers, let try another region abeg.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by KIDfurniture(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by 1stola: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Good news........Get well soon.

[img]https://media./images/cd95a22a09e42e48aa7194a884968c71/tenor.gif[/img]
Believe him at your own peril...
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by EgunMogaji2: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ntor.

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Urchman200: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jack500:

Your brain is not for decoration start using it.

Modified: On the other hand, many ibos on this forum have claim they will rather vote this jihadist than Osibanjo or any Yoruba man for that matter in 2023, so will know whose hope is hellrufai now
talk about yourself stop generalizing, if is between Osinbajo and any northerner I will definitely vote for Osinbajo and I am an igboman.i don't know if u can do that for igboman as a yurobaman ?
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Urchman200: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Damalex4luv:

If you love trump, you should also love Elrufai too because he doesn't mince words. He always says it as it's. Though he's a religious bigot. But one think I love about him is his transparency
keep quoting yourself no Christian is going to support an Islamic extremists get that into ur brain.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by blowjohn(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:

U took the words out of my mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.