Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255476 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Galacious1: 4:51am On May 07, 2020
Funpeter:
Boss please how can one get code from dingme I already have a number but am not receiving code to be verified
how fr did u later get the code?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ify009: 6:22am On May 07, 2020
Highorbit7016:
Who be that bastard wey mention hushed app for UK phone number here. You're a monkey. That app doesn't work for verification o. I just wasted $2 now. Maybe this whole thing sef no be for me

Yes...Maybe no be for u really..because the two accounts I have, I used hushed to verify them. The app works perfectly well.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:56am On May 07, 2020
ify009:

Yes...Maybe no be for u really..because the two accounts I have, I used hushed to verify them. The app works perfectly well.
It doesn't receive SMS for verification. I tried and tried. I tried using it on some survey on ohmydosh it failed (abt £4 slipped away) tried for whatsapp verification and it failed to receive the code. Calls dey enter fine fine, SMS from ordinary number too dey enter. Worst part is, no free trial anything! I paid $2+ for the piece of crap! I was using my Telos app jeje o until of late when I wanted to get the UK line it just kept rejecting my card registered on Google play.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by RunzMAN: 7:01am On May 07, 2020
Johnsonbet365:

Like I said I register using UK details with UK phone number that I saw on Fakenamegenerator

and here is the VPN that am currently using

How did you get the UK number?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zikar: 7:18am On May 07, 2020
silverrock:

It's Lesotho. Just Google how to open Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria. Make sure you use the guide for business account. That's how I opened the three PayPal I have to receive.

Shey this Lesotho Paypal better South Africa Paypal?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Hureira: 7:24am On May 07, 2020
Highorbit7016:
Who be that bastard wey mention hushed app for UK phone number here. You're a monkey. That app doesn't work for verification o. I just wasted $2 now. Maybe this whole thing sef no be for me
what rubbish is this.. You are insulting because you spent $2 ... I bought hushed twice and didn't work...
Idiot... FYI .. The OP also suggested hushed. Some people just dey, no no how to talk

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2020
I dey tell!
Hureira:
what rubbish is this.. You are insulting because you spent $2 ... I bought hushed twice and didn't work...
Idiot... FYI .. The OP also suggested hushed. Some people just dey, no no how to talk
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Jdangel: 8:40am On May 07, 2020
Who can help me open a prolific acct that receives survey for a token?
Please contact me ASAP.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vixetcollective: 8:43am On May 07, 2020
Nord VPN available for N1000 only

Contact - vixetcollective@hotmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by agentakins: 8:55am On May 07, 2020
vixetcollective:
Nord VPN available for N1000 only

Contact - vixetcollective@hotmail.com
Wetin dem don share here free of charge many times

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kipesco(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2020
EyesOnGod41:
For those having VPN problem, I'll advice you go for better options if you have the money to invest.

If you have access to PC, you should consider any of the following options:
- USA remote desktop. 2 users can use 1 IP and the monthly subscription is not that expensive.
- 911 VPN. This is the best and many people can share one account provided there's enough proxy to serve everyone.
- VIP72 this is another VPN with variety of options.

Those with mobile phones, HMA is the only thing I can think of right now. I also have the full version of HolaVPN. You can get that here bit DOT ly/HolaVPNPro (replace DOT with a .)

So far, I've created a WarriorPlus account, a USA business PayPal which I'll be linking a prepaid card to.

I have also registered 2 accounts on prolific i.e on Chrome and Firefox and they're both active. The first was done about 4 days ago and verified on the next day while the second one was just created and activated yesterday. Just in case you want to ask, I used the phone number of 2 of my friends in USA to verify the accounts.

As of 2 days ago, I had £15.60 balance and I was only able to complete a survey with £4.51 pay yesterday. I've completed 4 today too and hoping for more before the end of the day.

Now, as good as all the options for those using pc are, it will cost you between $25 and $45 per month. I feel if you you can set a target for yourself and work hard and smart, you'll recover your investment within 2 days and that means you'll not be focusing on Prolific alone.

My next plan is to setup a WooCommerce or Dropshipping website which is already in motion. I've been importing from China since 2019 so that won't be any problem. My point for saying this is, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Prolific is not the only thing @chuksbaby mentioned here

The US business PayPal, what documents are needed for verifications, what are the limitations, did you use a VPN and will they transfer finds to payoneer?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:36am On May 07, 2020
Hureira:
Shut up. Your pride go kill you.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SkgeeBoss(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2020
PROLIFIC ON HOLD
US NUMBERS....

skgeefiles@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kodded(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/cybass/topics

hey guys I advice you all to read up this guy's topic about survey, because it's really loaded.

I wish I knew most of the things he is saying now sad

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 10:51am On May 07, 2020
chuksbaby
boss make una no forget us oooooo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dayo2hot: 10:54am On May 07, 2020
SkgeeBoss:
PROLIFIC ON HOLD
US NUMBERS....

skgeefiles@gmail.com

Morning bro, please how you take do that profilic account that keeps showing verying account.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sergiolefty(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2020
Youngtekkey:

YOu can withdraw through Paypal or your bank account, just google your bank sort code and input it where it is needed together with you bank account.
This is the survey i just completed some minutes ago on ohmydosh
brother,
the bank account aspect. I think they are referring to only those that have bank account in UK.

They can use PayPal or sign up with payoneer to get UK account digit
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Rose99: 11:09am On May 07, 2020
It doesn't receive SMS for verification. I tried and tried. I tried using it on some survey on ohmydosh it failed (abt £4 slipped away) tried for whatsapp verification and it failed to receive the code. Calls dey enter fine fine, SMS from ordinary number too dey enter. Worst part is, no free trial anything! I paid $2+ for the piece of crap! I was using my Telos app jeje o until of late when I wanted to get the UK line it just kept rejecting my card registered on Google play.

Please do you know if I can withdraw from ohmydosh with my payoneer account? I don't have PayPal and I don't atm card to create PayPal at the moment moment
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Rose99: 11:14am On May 07, 2020
Youngtekkey:

YOu can withdraw through Paypal or your bank account, just google your bank sort code and input it where it is needed together with you bank account.
This is the survey i just completed some minutes ago on ohmydosh

Please do you know if I can withdraw from ohmydosh with my payoneer account? I have Nigeria bank account but I don't know if they will accept it since the sort code is different from UK Bank. Also I don't have PayPal and I don't atm card to create PayPal at the moment moment
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2020
kodded:
does this mean that I have been approved to advertise and share the link on twitter ?
I was rejected to advertise on warriorplus, please how did you do your own? Where you asked any questions before you where approved?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by EyesOnGod41: 11:18am On May 07, 2020
sosowater:

Good. I love your determination and objective. How do you plan to collect payments on your dropshipping store? That's my major problem. Thanks

Stripe and PayPal. Both setup and verified.

What have you been using and mind sharing your site link?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by EyesOnGod41: 11:31am On May 07, 2020
kipesco:

The US business PayPal, what documents are needed for verifications, what are the limitations, did you use a VPN and will they transfer finds to payoneer?

I use 911.re VPN and I also have a remote desktop.
Document: Have a DL or Utility bill of the address they have on file handy just in case it'll be needed
Verification: As long as you successfully add account and confirm the trial deposit, it's verified.
Limitation: Never access it from IP other than the country used in creating it and if possible, same state every time.
Transfer to Payoneer: I plan to create and add a Payoneer account to the PayPal for easy cash out. I've done that with stripe several times but yet to try with PayPal.

I hope I answered your questions?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2020
sergiolefty:

brother,
the bank account aspect. I think they are referring to only those that have bank account in UK.

They can use PayPal or sign up with payoneer to get UK account digit
Yea, I have since addressed that too
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kodded(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2020
Zubbykan007:
I was rejected to advertise on warriorplus, please how did you do your own? Where you asked any questions before you where approved?
keep trying, I applied for 10 links 7 rejected me while 3 accepted me, you need to apply for the link that pay more like $6 - $5 per share, so that if 10 people buy through your link, you can easily have $60 -$50
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2020
kodded:
keep trying, I applied for 10 links 7 rejected me while 3 accepted me, you need to apply for the link that pay more like $6 - $5 per share, so that if 10 people buy through your link, you can easily have $60 -$50
Thanks, any progress with warriorplus & prolific?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Hureira: 11:42am On May 07, 2020
kodded:
how do you advertise.. Tried the twitter trick.. Nothing show
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2020
Rose99:

Please do you know if I can withdraw from ohmydosh with my payoneer account? I have Nigeria bank account but I don't know if they will accept it since the sort code is different from UK Bank. Also I don't have PayPal and I don't atm card to create PayPal at the moment moment
I don't think they will accept it since the sort code is different from the UK's banks' own.
The only other feasible option is to try to create a Paypal account.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sergiolefty(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2020
Youngtekkey:
Yea, I have since addressed that too
OK boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OnePunchMan: 11:49am On May 07, 2020
Rose99:

I can withdraw for you to my PayPal.. contact in signature and profile..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2020
ChaseVibes:
please how can I contact you?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Rose99: 11:57am On May 07, 2020
Thanks
Youngtekkey:

I don't think they will accept it since the sort code is different from the UK's banks' own.
The only other feasible option is to try to create a Paypal account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.