Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254670 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SkgeeBoss(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2020
dayo2hot:

Morning bro, please how you take do that profilic account that keeps showing verying account.

That was my 2nd Account...I don't use again
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2020
Zubbykan007:
always use your VPN
you mean I should always be on VPN even when I'm online on prolific or logged out?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TwitterGist: 2:53pm On May 07, 2020
Helllo, i finally scaled through. Created an account not on hold.

When adding PayPal, can i use the one i used previously for a deleted profilic account or just create a new one.

Concerning vpn, when not on profilic or the browser, should it still be on?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 2:56pm On May 07, 2020
Olusola147:
you mean I should always be on VPN even when I'm online on prolific or logged out?
when Online
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 3:18pm On May 07, 2020
I have never seen anything as frustrating as seeing people take the same instructions that you took and they are getting results and you are not getting any. This prolific is telling me something and I believe it will end in praise, been staying awake and burning data since this thread was created and yet nothing.

Congratulations to those that are really cashing out.

I will still stick around and try other options that the OP and other contributors will dish out from time to time.

5 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Fexkoti(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2020
Haven't been able to verify this my account....no survey on my other account so I created this one now to verify it is due problem...have missed not less than 16 survey since yesterday.....pls I need epp USA number

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2020
@walkerMicheal, how far with your Affiliate marketing stuff?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by IamNat: 3:32pm On May 07, 2020
Boss chuksbaby, I must say a job well done to you on this thread sir, may God continue to bless.

I can see that there has been a reduction in the rate at which people now post questions and answers, I want to suggest that you continue with your plans sir at your earliest convenience.

Thanks always.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 07, 2020
Functionoftime:

How about those that have been using vpn to login to PayPal without issues, should they just continue to avoid suspicion or they should stop?

if you started with vpn, you can only continue with it..

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Rose99: 3:48pm On May 07, 2020
I couldn't sign up for prolific, so I have no idea how it works
RunzMAN:

I just finished this... what next please?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by KataKaraNG: 3:48pm On May 07, 2020
Fexkoti:
Haven't been able to verify this my account....no survey on my other account so I created this one now to verify it is due problem...have missed not less than 16 survey since yesterday.....pls I need epp USA number

Contact ineaghe for your USA number. Very swift service for a token.
Which VPN do you use please?

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 07, 2020
IamNat:
Boss chuksbaby, I must say a job well done to you on this thread sir, may God continue to bless.

I can see that there has been a reduction in the rate at which people now post questions and answers, I want to suggest that you continue with your plans sir at your earliest convenience.

Thanks always.

Yes Boss

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Swinger60(f): 3:49pm On May 07, 2020
Please, my people in the Lord, I have been battling with issue of getting a USA number to verify my prolific for days now, I have tried free ones, it keep saying invalid numbers.

I even tried buying from apps like dingtone and telos, Google Play keep declining my card.

Please, do anyone sell USA number here? Someone should please help me.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2020
Fexkoti:
Guy I go advice you to buy US number at rate of #500, there are people here selling it. I opened my account few hours ago and bought US number from a guy here and my account was verified. now I just finished my first survey.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dissman: 3:55pm On May 07, 2020
boolee:
Created my PayPal Lesotho Business account.

Was about to Verify my account, by Linking my MasterCard.

Waiting on them to send me the code. Tried again. But, I didn't receive Alert of the code.

Problem is there's a Deduction of 1600 from my account now. Yet I can't see the Code.

Any Solution please?

Cc Everybody.

Mine took like 5 days n they also refunded my deduction
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ZEPHYREN(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2020
Swinger60:
Please, my people in the Lord, I have been battling with issue of getting a USA number to verify my prolific for days now, I have tried free ones, it keep saying invalid numbers.

I even tried buying from apps like dingtone and telos, Google Play keep declining my card.

Please, do anyone sell USA number here? Someone should please help me.
I'll help you get one with hushed contact me on whatsapp 08102/112581 /
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 4:22pm On May 07, 2020
dissman:

Mine took like 5 days n they also refunded my deduction

Did they verified after they refunded the amount deducted?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SGRACE1(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2020
Olusola147:
Guy I go advice you to buy US number at rate of #500, there are people here selling it. I opened my account few hours ago and bought US number from a guy here and my account was verified. now I just finished my first survey.
please can you link me up with the guys that sales the USA number please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 4:29pm On May 07, 2020
SGRACE1:

This is simply simple

Download Hushed or Dingtone..

Get your USA number over there.. Activate
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 4:30pm On May 07, 2020
SGRACE1:

This is simply simple

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Cairoboy(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2020
Anybody to my rescue?
I've opened like 4 prolific accounts, verified anything verifiable on each of them but I'm yet to receive a single survey on these accounts.
What's is the way out pls?

ineaghe
Chuksbaby
mythy70
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2020
@ Chuksbaby Do I need to verify my number on prolific before the ONHOLD in My Account be removed.

I Have open like 3 Account now but still ONHOLD

is it compulsory to verify my number before they remove the "ONHOLD"
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 4:40pm On May 07, 2020
Zubbykan007:
@ Chuksbaby Do I need to verify my number on prolific before the ONHOLD in My Account be removed.

I Have open like 3 Account now but still ONHOLD

is it compulsory to verify my number before they remove the "ONHOLD"

Pls don't waste any number veryfying any of those account.
There is something you're not doing right and you're not being patient enough to go throw the pages here where that has been handled. Pls do

Meanwhile, ur village ppl right now
grin

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
SanThiago:

Pls don't waste any number veryfying any of those account.
There is something you're not doing right and you're not being patient enough to go throw the pages here where that has been handled. Pls do

Meanwhile, ur village ppl right now
grin
lol,,.. I have done almost everything I see here as solution, but it's still on hold. ....

I've tried like 5 different vpn. ....

Maybe my village people no go strike. grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by LordofNaija: 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=vixetcollective post=89267762][/quote]
Wey your phone number make I send you #500 airtime I want nord vpn
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
Baba help me plz.. I sent you an email right now.. Open only one abeg
ChaseVibes:
Hello everyone! I'd like to make it known now that I won't be creating accounts anymore as I need to focus more on my own account. My wish is that y'all don't give up until you get it done yourselves. Thank you smiley
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lorlahlizzy(f): 4:52pm On May 07, 2020
Fexkoti:
sorry pls,which VPN are u using?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2020
Iz it 4ree?
TheSTreetman:

This is simply simple

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kellyjoesteve: 4:56pm On May 07, 2020
I can't understand again, I have opened three different accounts on profilic all are in hold what's going on.
Where am l missing it, could it be because I'm using phone or what? I'm just tired. Or that nord VPN is not okay again? God have mercy on me.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2020
Boss assist me with something ... Help me open one I don open almost twenty here still no way..
Fexkoti:
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2020
I don open almost twenty all goes straight to hold... I dey even cry pass you
kellyjoesteve:
I can't understand again, I have opened three different accounts on profilic all are in hold what's going on.
Where am l missing it, could it be because I'm using phone or what? I'm just tired. Or that nord VPN is not okay again? God have mercy on me.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TheSTreetman: 4:59pm On May 07, 2020
newman0017:
Iz it 4ree?

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.