Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (258176 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2020
Calm down, stop announcing cos you haven't got a survey for just a day na. Besides, this is weekend, surveys are not usually much on weekends, Wait till tomorrow
Weirdgee:
I haven't gotten any surveys since yesterday oh. Did anyone did any survey today?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 6:27pm On May 10, 2020
Remijuice:

Go with N2,000
That is, on the day of correcting the Card
thanks I appreciate
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 6:38pm On May 10, 2020
Ayo199:
just one 0.6£ survey around 8.since then nothing.. just relax this is still weekend
OK thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 6:38pm On May 10, 2020
Youngtekkey:
Calm down, stop announcing cos you haven't got a survey for just a day na. Besides, this is weekend, surveys are not usually much on weekends, Wait till tomorrow
OK thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by radicalboy: 7:52pm On May 10, 2020
I think Mr chucksbaby should create telegram instead of whatsapp because we are slot following this topic

4 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2020
I know it will come to turn of your VPN on prolific.

Ops listed so many surveys but people just focus on prolific & the ones wey too know took it a step further to email prolific.

Lot of side hustle means just no spoil another man source then fold hands afterwards
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pakmoni(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2020
If u see survey and u try take am, but the tin no go tru, just no say na your VPN,...cause if two people dey share the same Ip address ontop that VPN, waytin u expect say go happen, na straight error,.....best tin na to buy premium VPN with your money so dat u no go dey share the same Ip with person ontop dat Vpn,....and u go dey get more survey.,,,,,,

I get prolific account, I neva verify am cause no number to verify am,......Abeg make person help me with USa number.

I for like buy but no money,...I even borrow money take travel comot for school go lagos before hunger kill man pikin,...

Abeg make person help me with USA number,....make I fit hustle small money pay back my debt.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Richiee9(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
ThegreatDon:
Kudos to the owner of this thread. You are doing a nice job.
Let me contribute to his offers.

Most of you must have heard about it.
I want to introduce pi network to y'all.
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 3.5 million members worldwide. It is an online fast rising cryptocurrency and the very first network that allows it's user to mine with their phones.
All you have to do is to go to your Android or iPhone stores and download pi application. Or follow the link https://bit. ly/2ziW4G4 (without the spaces btw bit. And ly) Register and start mining before it halves. Use many01 as your invitation code, you can't register without a referral.
See you in my earning team. Cheers

Please I encourage you register with your facebook for easy verification.
The password is just hell bent. I permutated so many figures together ain't going through@op please can you give me a format of a type you used
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Papacypaul(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2020
All my accounts have been on how, who can help me out

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThegreatDon: 8:30pm On May 10, 2020
Richiee9:

The password is just hell bent. I permutated so many figures together ain't going through@op please can you give me a format of a type you used

You can choose any password of your choice but try to mix it with number and maybe upper or lower case as you wish
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 10, 2020
FuegoXXX:
£2.4 and £17 on ohmydosh and 20 cogs. Who has successfully cashed out via either means?
Wow

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by eben123(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2020
Four40:

Have £2.4 on Ohmydosh though iv3 completed some survey and its yet to show pending. did you experience the same thing
How are u guys getting UK number for verification on ohmydosh ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Heyzee5: 9:44pm On May 10, 2020
Ayo199:

the number is the main thing..do you have one
I have a us number. Thanks. Pls lets talk on email _my email- heyzeemaco@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by KataKaraNG: 9:49pm On May 10, 2020
There was an £8 study for an hour this morning shocked Have you seen any higher reward on the platform?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Heyzee5: 9:51pm On May 10, 2020
KataKaraNG:
There was an £8 study for an hour this morning shocked Have you seen any higher reward on the platform?
Did u participate?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2020
KataKaraNG:
shey na ur bus dey always disturb me for illorin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2020
Please when creating PayPal account, will I chose personal account or business account?
Anyone with the PayPal guide should please send to my email; olusola147@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by CasualSammie(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by CasualSammie(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2020
Heyzee5:

Did u participate?
Good question cheesy
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by KataKaraNG: 10:25pm On May 10, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
We "disturb" in Lagos, Ibadan and Ogbomoso too grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by KataKaraNG: 10:26pm On May 10, 2020
Heyzee5:

Did u participate?
What do you think? cheesy
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Heyzee5: 10:28pm On May 10, 2020
KataKaraNG:

What do you think? cheesy
I'm thinking you didn't. Probably, study required using ur pc cam and you japa! grin

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Heyzee5: 10:29pm On May 10, 2020
Olusola147:
Please when creating PayPal account, will I chose personal account or business account?
Anyone with the PayPal guide should please send to my email; olusola147@gmail.com
Oga, u no even reply my email again!?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 10, 2020
What good is the BREAD if my niggass can't eat?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MrDerrick: 10:56pm On May 10, 2020
kodded:
how much did he charge you for the number ?

and can you have full access to the number, so that you can use it to register for another survey in the future ?

2. No
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by waleecity: 10:59pm On May 10, 2020
mistasha:
https://app.respondent.io/respondents/projects/view/5eb063e994449f003d5b9b43/do-you-have-a-health-issue-that-impacts-your-daily-life-we-want-to-hear-from-you!?referralCode=sharonpearson-ed717154e1f0

quantitative project on respondent
try ur luck

Hello BrosI really appreciate u for the link u gave us(Respondent).... I followed it and register there. Verify US phone number but it remains work email to verify. Pls can we talk on WhatsApp? My number is 07030472558. Thank you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by KataKaraNG: 11:14pm On May 10, 2020
Heyzee5:

I'm thinking you didn't. Probably, study required using ur pc cam and you japa! grin
No, it didn't require Webcam. It was to record an hour long essay with an IPhone. Don't ask me if I did it tongue
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ify009: 11:42pm On May 10, 2020
KataKaraNG:

Yess...I missed an £11 survey this afternoon because my chrome refused to change to desktop site cry cry ...I almost cried
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 12:00am On May 11, 2020
Millennialaku:

how far bro did that your barter vcc work for withdrawal to your bank account

I scrapped it and focusing on Africard. Plus I didn't withdraw. I am waiting for the free withdrawal next month.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by boolee(m): 12:01am On May 11, 2020
Since Dingtone numbers ain't working for Verification again. And Ineaghe said He's out of Numbers.

Anyone know where i can get US and UK numbers for Verification?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2020
mygee2:
When I failed my Jamb 2013. I started online business through mini importation by an e-Book I Bought from Makinde Azeez.
Fast forward I am now in my final year of studies in University and I must confess over the time I have spent online searching through NL and other forums I have never came across a selfless guy like Chucksbaby. You are an angel one of a kind and God bless you and your family.

I came across these thread two weeks ago, and was carefully to read from page 0 till here. I must confess it wasn't easy, whenever I miss a day or two I just see the thread zoom it has shot to 30-40 pages more.
From what I have observed so far all these questions that are beign asked are somewhat unnecessary because some questions have been asked and answered more than 100 time, like account on hold, how to verify prolific, can I link my MasterCard with PayPal, no survey, VPN,
Please try to read from page 1-70 all you need to know about prolific was there. Don't try to discourage others from learning like when o saterd it was like sixty something pages. Of it wwas some thing like 200 pages I would be discourages to learn.

Lets not be in a hurry and see this as a get rich quick, lets not discourage Op from sharing other means of online Busieness, as i can see he is complaining and slow a bit in writing new post,

And what I really look up to and here for is
How to run FB ads
And Google adsense.
Stay Blesses. Team mates OYENIYIJK catalyst4real foreigners i dey hail

You talk well bro. Makinde Azeez is the founder of Naijaloaded if I'm not mistaken.

Bro, how far na. I get interest in Mini Importation. Reason me abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (263)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.