Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255379 Views)

Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
Macabs:
I tried using the hangout method. Still showing invalid number

Please, l a USA friend of mine gave me his number to add him on Facebook.
Can I use the number for verification?

Will it work?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 12:46pm On May 10, 2020
Taeewo:
I owned gtb Dorm account so you cant just request for the gtb like Africard... It's better you go for Africard..

okay thanks, but what does it cost to get it, monetary?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThegreatDon: 12:48pm On May 10, 2020
ThegreatDon:
Kudos to the owner of this thread. You are doing a nice job.
Let me contribute to his offers.

Most of you must have heard about it.
I want to introduce pi network to y'all.
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 3.5 million members worldwide. It is an online fast rising cryptocurrency and the very first network that allows it's user to mine with their phones.
All you have to do is to go to your Android or iPhone stores and download pi application. Or follow the link https://bit. ly/2ziW4G4 (without the spaces btw bit. And ly) Register and start mining before it halves. Use many01 as your invitation code, you can't register without a referral.
See you in my earning team. Cheers

Please while registering, I encourage you register with your facebook for easy verification.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 12:48pm On May 10, 2020
Asadujames202:

Will it work?

yeah, convince to send you the verification code, but the account you opened has it started receiving survey? if no I advise you don't put it so the number no go waste.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2020
try if the said frnd go gv u the code if it wrkz
Asadujames202:

Will it work?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 1:09pm On May 10, 2020
ThegreatDon:

Okay. It's a mining app were you mine pi cryptocurrency and your earnings are stored in the app
what is the value of the coin and were is it trading
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Remijuice: 1:13pm On May 10, 2020
Geophilip:

Go with N2,000

That is, on the day of correcting the Card

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThegreatDon: 1:16pm On May 10, 2020
Stone26:
what is the value of the coin and were is it trading
No value yet but with the way it's growing, its likely to hit the market ending this year ending.
That's why it's advised to mine now before the mining rate drops and halves.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2020
mythy70:

Of course yes!

Linking card to PayPal is just to lift your withdrawal limit, it has nothing to to with holding you back when you wanna send fund.

However if you don't link card, you might be limited to total of $500 withdrawal, but adding card will make your withdrawal limit higher to around $3500 I think or more

Clear?
Clear and thanks, but from your further replies to another person on this issue it means its risky if one doesn't link his/her card due to the cumbersome verification requirements... please the reason am asking is I have an exchanger close to me and I've accrued a significant amount in my prolific account, I want to cashout via him and am afraid of later consequence on the side of PayPal, they can be funny at times. thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MrDerrick: 1:57pm On May 10, 2020
Thanks @Onwubiko for the number you gave me for prolific verification, thanks

But you him delay me no be small, I had to wait like three days before getting the number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Galacious1: 2:02pm On May 10, 2020
MrDerrick:

But you him delay me no be small, I had to wait like three days before getting the number
better late than never. Huh?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2020
newman0017:
try if the said frnd go gv u the code if it wrkz

It needs code to work
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2020
Geophilip:

yeah, convince to send you the verification code, but the account you opened has it started receiving survey? if no I advise you don't put it so the number no go waste.

I haven't opened the account yet.

Must he be the one to send me the verification code?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Itimkpataka: 2:06pm On May 10, 2020
Asadujames202:

Please, is it free or paid?

Do you even read atall?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Papacypaul(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2020
Please help a brother with a valid USA number, of all has been futile.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2020
Caleycash:
Clear and thanks, but from your further replies to another person on this issue it means its risky if one doesn't link his/her card due to the cumbersome verification requirements... please the reason am asking is I have an exchanger close to me and I've accrued a significant amount in my prolific account, I want to cashout via him and am afraid of later consequence on the side of PayPal, they can be funny at times. thanks alot

Whatever way you're dealing with PayPal, it's always on 50/50 chance.

Linking or no linking of card does not stop PayPal from giving you red flag when they think you deserve one.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Itimkpataka: 2:12pm On May 10, 2020
Asadujames202:

I haven't opened the account yet.

Must he be the one to send me the verification code?

Chineke grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2020
mythy70:

Whatever way you're dealing with PayPal, it's always on 50/50 chance.

Linking or no linking of card does not stop PayPal from giving you red flag when they think you deserve one.
Ok means I can go ahead and link the card later on?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fmcjunior(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2020
Pls does anybody know how to buy airtime using paypal
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Chineke grin

Bia nwoke m respect your self
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Itimkpataka: 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
Asadujames202:

Bia nwoke m respect your self

cheesy grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Itimkpataka: 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
fmcjunior:
Pls does anybody know how to buy airtime using paypal

A kpụrụ akpụ Mbe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by anthronics: 2:21pm On May 10, 2020
For those of you, whose PayPal was blocked from logging in when setting up with prolly, wait for 3 days and then, sign in using your Naija Ip. Don't ever use a VPN for PayPal.

Secondly, add a secondary email and confirm it on your Paypal. This is under profile, use this secondary email to try again for your prolly. Don't repeat the same primary PayPal email. Take care

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
Caleycash:
Ok means I can go ahead and link the card later on?

Yes sir!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2020
anthronics:
For those of you, whose PayPal was blocked from logging in when setting up with prolific, wait for 3 days and then, sign in using your Naija Ip. Don't ever use a VPN for PayPal.

Secondly, add a secondary email and confirm it on your Paypal. This is under profile, use this secondary email to try again for your prolific. Don't repeat the same primary PayPal email. Take care

Please, how many survey site
use gift cards as a cash-out option?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2020
mythy70:

Yes sir!
Thanks alot
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2020
yes boss.. the number go get code. you go use am konfam ya accant
Asadujames202:

It needs code to work
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kodded(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2020
MrDerrick:

how much did he charge you for the number ?

and can you have full access to the number, so that you can use it to register for another survey in the future ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2020
Geophilip:

Some guys here said is #2k.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2020
newman0017:
yes boss.. the number go get code. you go use am konfam ya accant

I no do again

I don't give up

Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 3:19pm On May 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Asadujames202:

I no do again

I don't give up

Bye bye
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2020
newman0017:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

What could be the reason for invalid"zip code"

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.