Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255404 Views)

Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Papacypaul(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2020
wwwtortoise:
I need US number for verification on prolific urgently.

The hold on my account has been lifted and I have a pending survey.

Please help me.

PS: the telos number i tried to use was declined.

Please help urgently
your account was locked before you verify number and is open back, what is the time frame? Mine was on hold yesterday after i verified number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

This is the problem right here and why the black man will forever be seen as a parasite to the universe!

Only you wants to verify 6 accounts!

Oya go pack the whole money finish na. Shey na only you waka come?
Oga did you even read what the guy wrote?

he said all his 6 accounts are still on hold, he didn't say he wants to verify all the 6 accounts. .... Read Read

4 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2020
a smart marketer is above the guy, who is above the guy, who is above me cheesy grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

smileyenlightened mofo, why are you scared of the thread being deleted. it seems this is your only source of making money, thats odd for someone who is enlightened cheesy cheesy
money man, Don hushpuppi I greet you sir..... Sir anything for your boy, even if na 50k boys fit manage..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bedfordng(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2020
boolee:
Created my PayPal Lesotho Business account.

Was about to Verify my account, by Linking my MasterCard.

Waiting on them to send me the code. Tried again. But, I didn't receive Alert of the code.

Problem is there's a Deduction of 1600 from my account now. Yet I can't see the Code.

Any Solution please?

Cc Everybody.
check your bank statement.
next time don't associate PayPal with your personal details especially when operating foreign PayPal. its best used with anonymity and also virtual card to verify instead of your bank card.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Itimkpataka: 1:33pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

smileyenlightened mofo, why are you scared of the thread being deleted. it seems this is your only source of making money, thats odd for someone who is enlightened cheesy cheesy

Ignorance.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Ignorance.
i very much agree wink . run along now boy
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Itimkpataka: 1:37pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

i very much agree wink . run along now boy

Ignorance
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2020
I have verified all thing... No survey ooo... haba
wwwtortoise:
I need US number for verification on prolific urgently.

The hold on my account has been lifted and I have a pending survey.

Please help me.

PS: the telos number i tried to use was declined.

Please help urgently
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by harjay1986: 2:02pm On May 12, 2020
Babawale01:

How did you get the hold account lifted Bros.

All my 6 account is on hold bro.. Pleas help

actually some people advise that we should not contact the support but I do, after some days my account is normal and i even have a survey too wish is yesterday

before you contact them you need to relax your nerve and compose your statement properly
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bedfordng(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2020
Youngeasy1:
I have never seen anything as frustrating as seeing people take the same instructions that you took and they are getting results and you are not getting any. This prolific is telling me something and I believe it will end in praise, been staying awake and burning data since this thread was created and yet nothing.

Congratulations to those that are really cashing out.

I will still stick around and try other options that the OP and other contributors will dish out from time to time.
prolific is not just the only problem. you should also be devising means of operating PayPal so you won't get caught up in their net as PayPal is waiting for lots of people to cash out their money from survey sites. only few will get lucky because as it is, the rate at which Nigerians are spreading their footprint on prolific and PayPal is alarming
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by realest2(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2020
harjay1986:

actually some people advise that we should not contact the support but I do, after some days my account is normal and i even have a survey too wish is yesterday

before you contact them you need to relax your nerve and compose your statement properly
Hope you didn't type like this when you wrote to them? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2020
harjay1986:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2020
cc chuksbaby
see what people people above me are doing abeg show us other ways
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bedfordng(m): 2:12pm On May 12, 2020
kellyjoesteve:
I can't understand again, I have opened three different accounts on profilic all are in hold what's going on.
Where am l missing it, could it be because I'm using phone or what? I'm just tired. Or that nord VPN is not okay again? God have mercy on me.
that is because they have detected a pattern that is unusual on their site. lots of Nigerians are trooping in to the site to register fake accounts . so they have to do something about it after noticing the surge in registration with VPN. only few are getting lucky.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 2:25pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:
PLS HAS ANYONE HERE RECIEVED PAYMENTS WITH UNVERIFIED PAYPAL BEFORE FROM PROLIFIC ??

I AM YET TO RECIEVE MINE SINCE FRIDAY
cry cry sad
Hello, I just received mine with unverified paypal. Requested for it on friday. Just be patient.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 2:26pm On May 12, 2020
Well, Thanks to those that contacted the Mod.
Chuksbaby , thanks for your kind gesture too I owe you alot .
Our biggest problem is that most people don't read. we are at page 172, and if you check very well, you can't deduce any meaningful point from it.
enough of irrelevant questions.
Learn to read I take GOD beg UNA

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bedfordng(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2020
wandetooblack:

Hmm thanks for the insight bro... I've been thinking on how to setup a US bussines PayPal as I don't have 9ja doc to get the Lesotho PayPal and Africard.... VPN might not be issue cuz I have a paid premium ProtonVPN even thought I would like to get another one cuz of it instability sometimes. I have a us DL and prepaid card with 20$ balance which I'm planing to use for the PayPal but there is a problem.. Would like to PM you so you can enlighten me on one or two matter bro. Make PayPal no go hold person money later oo..

will advice you not to go for USA payoal except you have bank and SSN to use when they strike on the account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Hello, I just received mine with unverified paypal. Requested for it on friday. Just be patient.
cheesy cheesy may the god you serve bless you for notifying me. let me quickly check mine kiss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by chuks4gold: 2:28pm On May 12, 2020
Weirdgee:
so without referral u can't withdraw? I want to open one and does it require USA number

Pls how did you get a free vcc to get up to that amount you got. Anybody with useful info can help me urgently
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2020
SolomonGrundy

thank you for the mention bro wink . i have seen mine
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 2:35pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:
SolomonGrundy

thank you for the mention bro wink . i have seen mine
Cheers grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by WalkerMichael(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2020
First prolific earning came in few minutes ago.
Thanks CHUKSBABY

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by boolee(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2020
bedfordng:
next time don't associate PayPal with your personal details especially when operating foreign PayPal. its best used with anonymity and also virtual card to verify instead of your bank card.
They've sent the
Code like 4 days ago. They actually sent two different codes. I did use the Last one for Verification.

I'm waiting for them to return back my money.

Do you know if I'll get credited twice too?

Being 4 days now...

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2020
wwwtortoise:
Brethren I refuse to give up.

Even after getting a valid US number, now this.

Who did i offend biko

bro chuksbaby tackled this yesterday nah

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by chuks4gold: 2:43pm On May 12, 2020
bedfordng:

Pls how can I get a free vcc to help me process an online stuff. Anyone kindly come to my rescue abeg as it is very urgent now.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by boolee(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2020
newman0017:
I have verified all thing... No survey ooo... haba
where did you finally get the number you Used?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wwwtortoise(m): 2:46pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

bro chuksbaby tackled this yesterday nah

Kindly refer or assist me if you can.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by chuks4gold: 2:46pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:
i was talking about flyp, but its not receiving sms for now, except for whatsapp

Pls boss how can I get a free vcc to help me process something online abeg. As a matter of urgency.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 12, 2020
Where did Survey travel go nah
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 12, 2020
Also If you are yet to register on Respondent.. You can follow my link to start earning..

https://app.respondent.io/r/sarahloper-f0db6affdf8f

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.