Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (261226 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Realmenlovetruly(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Let somebody bring the offering bowl, let our brother sow a seed...
Ushers, are you there?
Boss Have you dropped the Facebook Ads strategies
What Page Please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Babawale01: 6:04pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Let somebody bring the offering bowl, let our brother sow a seed...

Ushers, are you there?

Bros chucks please for God sake. I want to buy a profilic account if you can help me with one. I don't have much but at least make me sef laugh this week

All accountI open is onhold And I even used the method you taught us yesterday... Help me shame my village people.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2020
chai dem don dey whyne us for here cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 6:10pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:
chai dem don dey whyne us for here cry cry

As in bro
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin grin
oshey.
boss, you just dey chop Canadians their money dey go

this week sweet me pass last week, where i was dragging studies with my fellow nairalanders instead of oyibo people because of free vpn server angry angry
grin grin chaii, man don port sha grin grin grin
grin grin me sef don Port o, as my household don too plenty on touch vpn
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by etebefia: 6:18pm On May 12, 2020
4 days after phone and PayPal verification, prolific account still on hold?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2020
Youngtekkey:

grin grin me sef don Port o, as my household don too plenty on touch vpn
grin grin grin grin grin
chai, household wey you neva use eye see
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
etebefia:
4 days after phone and PayPal verification, prolific account still on hold?
grin grin
rinse and repeat
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin grin grin grin
chai, household wey you neva use eye see
I dey tell you my Nairaland household, grin grin
I don Join the USA brethren too
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2020
Like The proverbial Agama lizard that fell from a height, then looked around, shook its head and said: "If no ones praise me, I will praise myself". I should praise myself for finally finishing reading this whole thread. Although it took me sacrificing some nights to catch up, as I have been left far behind before now. I try!!
Meanwhile, I joined this thread pretty early, like from 3rd page or so, but sadly till now, I have not earned a dime. I had verified my first account with a number I bought from Hushed before we discovered that accounts shouldn't be verified with the US number yet till it's confirmed not to be on HOLD. Well, I followed some advises which suggested deleting the account and opening fresh one. I went ahead to delete the already verified account (I regret that action now, seeing some people with similar issues having their HOLD lifted).
So I opened a second account and luckily for me, it was not on HOLD, just like the advice went, I quickly about another number from Telos (Yes, bought. as the free trial did not work for me). Got the second account verified, I have since finished setting the account up the same day, till now, not one mistaken survey has shown up, despite flying from VPN to VPN like a central prostitute.
While all this was ongoing, I was also battling Payp*l, it declined my GTB master card, I went for Afrcard, declined it too. (Well I just saw I suggestion about the balance left from the 2k used to fund the account not being enough for Payp*l to verify the account). I will fund the card again this evening and update.
If you have got your account up and running, congratulation. But understand, some are genuinely struggling, don't be insensitive to their plight.
Note: I am not a novice with this online earning things, some are just lucky that's all. But i keep pushing. All i need is just to get the dam*n Payp*l verified, and I will be good. We keep pushing. Bless you Chucksbaby

7 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 12, 2020
Mturk guide will be available tonight......

Get ready.. Its Free

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by favour442(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Get ready.. Its Free
boss doings.... sorry if I'm sounding ungrateful.. but will you still drop. the facebook ads strategy?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2020
Youngtekkey:

I dey tell you my Nairaland household, grin grin
I don Join the USA brethren too
grin grin
welcome cool cool
more survey to your prolific

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2020
KennyEla:
I entered a valid number but it is writing invalid. I called the number it rang, purchased the number from one online Marchant. Help please Us

It has been said times without number. BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD TO PURCHASE A NUMBER, FIRST ENTER IT ON PROL*F*C to ensure it receives activation code. when you see it receives activation code, go-ahead to purchase. after you purchase, you can use the "RESEND CODE" button to get another activation code

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mikocake(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Get ready.. Its Free
For President @Chucksbaby #Chucksoo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 6:36pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Get ready.. Its Free

when you come back to Nigeria, I will give you two of my sisters grin grin grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2020
Pro2makx:
Bless you Chucksbaby

dont give up on that account that you aint getting surveys from

i started getting surveys on my accoount after painfully waiting for a week

i discovered that vpn was the issue, so i changed and its been smooth sail from there on

i know you know that each vpn server comes with their own location and when it doesn't rhyme with the location in your account, it should bring up issues.

hang on bro and stick to a very strong personal vpn
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 6:37pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Get ready.. Its Free
OSHA we can't wait no sleep for me
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bologzy(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2020
Pro2makx:

It has been said times without number. BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD TO PURCHASE A NUMBER, FIRST ENTER IT ON PROL*F*C to ensure it receives activation code. when you see it receives activation code, go-ahead to purchase. after you purchase, you can use the "RESEND CODE" button to get another activation code

I don't understand why some people can follow this simple idea that works.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Remijuice: 6:39pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Get ready.. Its Free

4 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

dont give up on that account that you aint getting surveys from

i started getting surveys on my accoount after painfully waiting for a week

i discovered that vpn was the issue, so i changed and its been smooth sail from there on

i know you know that each vpn server comes with their own location and when it doesn't rhyme with the location in your account, it should bring up issues.

hang on bro and stick to a very strong personal vpn

Thanks baba. More Pounds to your bank account. Bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Remijuice: 6:42pm On May 12, 2020
favour442:
boss doings.... sorry if I'm sounding ungrateful.. but will you still drop. the facebook ads strategy?

One By One E Don Dey Enter
One By One E Don Dey Enter....

3 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rotile247(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2020
Optimist59:
so this prolific is now the only thing being discussed here all the time,
guys there are other avenues to earn money online apart from taking survey on Prolific,
lets discuss other things Pls

Assist with info please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2020
Pro2makx:

Thanks baba. More Pounds to your bank account. Bless you bro

you are welcome cool cool
i know you know about whoer dot net for checking state and city of a vpn server
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2020

Fellow Hustle Mates,

I like to suggest that we all visit our past posts on this thread and either delete or sensor the word Prol!f!c in our individual comments.

I am suggesting this because the real threat to this thread is not really people contacting the survey team as insinuated by some people. But the real threat is that, with the way that name keeps coming up in this thread, we will soon start popping up on search engines when people search the name of the survey. This is the real RED FLAG. As the survey team will easily have a peek of what we do here and the real GBEGE go sup.

Therefore, it might be tedious, especially for the ones who just didn't know when to stop, but for the good and longevity of this thread, return and sensor or delete.

And for future sake, let's desist mentioning the name Prol!f!c too many times without sensor

16 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

you are welcome cool cool
i know you know about whoer dot net for checking state and city of a vpn server

Yes thank you, I don't launch, without checking whoer. Its a norm for me

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 12, 2020
Over 12(is it pound or Euro?) survey this evening alone.. Tears of joy cry.

Chuwsbaby,,, God will continue to reward you plenty Plenty!!!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 6:54pm On May 12, 2020
Thank God another payment from Respondent.io has sent you $9.00 USD. God bless you my boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 6:57pm On May 12, 2020
Pro2makx:

Fellow Hustle Mates,

I like to suggest that we all visit our past posts on this thread and either delete or sensor the word Prol!f!c in our individual comments.

I am suggesting this because the real threat to this thread is not really people contacting the survey team as insinuated by some people. But the real threat is that, with the way that name keeps coming up in this thread, we will soon start popping up on search engines when people search the name of the survey. This is the real RED FLAG. As the survey team will easily have a peek of what we do here and the real GBEGE go sup.

Therefore, it might be tedious, especially for the ones who just didn't know when to stop, but for the good and longevity of this thread, return and sensor or delete.

And for future sake, let's desist mentioning the name Prol!f!c too many times without sensor
it is better for us to have a group on telegram
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by shommans: 7:00pm On May 12, 2020
Pro2makx:

Fellow Hustle Mates,

VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 12, 2020
favour442:

Still cooking it

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (263)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.