Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255177 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by CoachOore: 10:47am On May 13, 2020
For your payoneer account click here to get your USA account which you can withdraw to your local bank account https://share.payoneer.com/nav/sn2ist_XudMuQ5KEAxHNagH-7B1SFmZ6fUBMG3-kgAjIS7iRwXlCTcr6DiPi_3bRegSCxaK4fHfCsxswGF-nGg2

That's for your mturk account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 10:48am On May 13, 2020
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Itimkpataka: 10:48am On May 13, 2020
Nairaboi:
Hey guys, pls help. I am currently on oh-my-dosh, and ,20-coggs, linked to my PayPal. But most surveys I see requires me to watch a video and most require free trials but one will need to add their CC(credit card), then unsubscribe after some time.
Secondly, I tried to download chuksbaby's guide on M-turk but can't get through. Pls if someone wants to help me, send the M-turk guide on hyagba@gmail.com

Why can't you download the Mturk guide yourself? undecided
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 10:50am On May 13, 2020
@ Nairaboi sent
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 10:51am On May 13, 2020
The morning just get as e be. 4 surveys alerts so far, each time i get there 10 seconds later. Eyaf disappear

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by waleecity: 11:02am On May 13, 2020
Nairaboi:
Hey guys, pls help. I am currently on oh-my-dosh, and ,20-coggs, linked to my PayPal. But most surveys I see requires me to watch a video and most require free trials but one will need to add their CC(credit card), then unsubscribe after some time.
Secondly, I tried to download chuksbaby's guide on M-turk but can't get through. Pls if someone wants to help me, send the M-turk guide on hyagba@gmail.com

Check Ur mail someone said He done send to you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by waleecity: 11:05am On May 13, 2020
CoachOore:
For your payoneer account click here to get your USA account which you can withdraw to your local bank account https://share.payoneer.com/nav/sn2ist_XudMuQ5KEAxHNagH-7B1SFmZ6fUBMG3-kgAjIS7iRwXlCTcr6DiPi_3bRegSCxaK4fHfCsxswGF-nGg2

That's for your mturk account

Thank you Bro.... Pls about the US phone number to use, can we use one to receive verification code or the one on the name?
Pls I need clarification
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 11:11am On May 13, 2020
fmcjunior:
Good morning everyone. Pls I tried linking my Paypal with prolific and after inputting my Paypal login, it took me back to prolific with one message I couldn't read completely before it disappeared. I saw something like some hours and minutes and that I have to wait or something...But when I checked profile to see if my paypal was linked, I sill saw not set. Is this okay?

Has been answered several times already.. U'll have to wait 48hrs after email and phone number verification to activate paypal.. Long story short, try again in two days time
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 11:13am On May 13, 2020
NikkyHabFabric:

Did you use your real name to sign up?
Did you use your name to create an email to sign up?
I read that, they will only pay if your PayPal name and email is same with the email and name you registered with. How did you do yours? Have you cashed out yet?
how can you not use your real name for PayPal?

Do you mean PayPal email should be same as verified email and name?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SanThiago: 11:15am On May 13, 2020
Catalyst4real:
The morning just get as e be. 4 surveys alerts so far, each time i get there 10 seconds later. Eyaf disappear

Most times, notifier gives notification some minuites after survey appears and i need not tell you that survey don't last for some minuites this days. I've missed two surveys today worth a combined 9€ ..it can pain ehn, one was my fault sha as i fidgeted with my device and mistakenly threw d survey away.. The other one ehnn, i no get energy to shout, I'm in sifia pains right now

4 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 11:17am On May 13, 2020
Just signed up on mturk and it took me to dashboard. And i can see I've been assigned a Worker ID. Abeg does this mean I've been approved?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by CoachOore: 11:20am On May 13, 2020
waleecity:

Thank you Bro.... Pls about the US phone number to use, can we use one to receive verification code or the one on the name?
Pls I need clarification

To open your payoneer use your Nigeria number to open it, is payoneer that will give you US account that you will link either to your clickbank or to your mturk account

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by waleecity: 11:27am On May 13, 2020
CoachOore:

To open your payoneer use your Nigeria number to open it, is payoneer that will give you US account that you will link either to your clickbank or to your mturk account

Pls am talking about.... US PHONE NUMBER to use on Amazon NOT Payoneer. I have settled with Payoneer 4 long. Thank you Bro
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fmcjunior(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2020
SanThiago:

Has been answered several times already.. U'll have to wait 48hrs after email and phone number verification to activate paypal.. Long story short, try again in two days time
My phone and email was verified last week
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2020
Nairaboi:
the mturk link is working type it well
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2020
Catalyst4real:
Just signed up on mturk and it took me to dashboard. And i can see I've been assigned a Worker ID. Abeg does this mean I've been approved?
they will send you an email to tell if your account has been approved or not...... just wait, they will reply in 24-48 hrs time
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2020
Catalyst4real:
shocked shocked wow so fast, i think you need ssn
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by telim: 11:35am On May 13, 2020
Edited post
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2020
Millennialaku:

shocked shocked wow so fast, i think you need ssn
Read what he wrote again. ... this time read carefully
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by telim: 11:53am On May 13, 2020
Millennialaku:

angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
we have seen proof of earning from our boss chuksbaby .

how much have you made with all this skills ?? show us proof

be looking for who to buy tutorial from you

WE NO DEY BUY cry cry cry
Oga as you can see have edited my post. Pls delete my post you quoted. Am not selling anything and will never do that. I am not uploading any screenshot so that you won't claim is ph but will share my screen with you via teamview or anydesk to verify my claims
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 11:55am On May 13, 2020
Zubbykan007:
Not my first time applying, been rejected the last time. But its the first time I'm getting this dashboard. I probably still have to wait for the email

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2020
Zubbykan007:
undecided undecided
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Not my first time applying, been rejected the last time. But its the first time I'm getting this dashboard. I probably still have to wait for the email
ok
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2020
CoachOore:

Please,oga

Mturk dey pay via payoneer?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by yommyk222(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2020
Please anyone that can help me with either Canada or USA number. I have 3 prolific account that is not on hold all I need is number verify one of it. I m ready to give 2 out of the 3 out for free, I m broke to get number from dingtone at the moment. Please help a brother.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2020
Oga no dey upload picture here abeg... ITK
Catalyst4real:

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 12:23pm On May 13, 2020
newman0017:
Oga no dey upload picture here abeg... ITK
I will upload whatever i want to upload sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bukaty(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
some of you are waiting for survey on respondent well-done oooooo...
And some of you contacting me for PayPal ebook don't come to my WhatsApp, it is on my Gmail just PM me. And if you need SA PayPal ebook guide also may be for future purpose or something PM also.
@ africanman85, nothing to be panic about. that mistake can happen anytime, but make sure before you submit you check it.

I want to be like CHUKSBABY when I grow up grin grin grin
please can you send the SA PayPal guide to me. thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2020
I want to thank Mr Chuksbaby once more, i started on the 28th of April, nd as at today, most of my surveys awaiting review have been approved and i have earned £41.23 altogether on my two accounts. TRhe way i dey see am so ehn, na over £100 i go fit gather like this before month end o wink grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by stano2(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2020
nappy760:

grin have you been to a bank lately?
The type of queue ehn

Make I queue 2hrs only for me to not get it done undecided
Better go to the bank for it..
Moreover the form i filled today is different from what you have up there

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.