Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255668 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mikocake(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2020
itzgbengene:
Maybe I don't get surveys again because of my covetousness angry I was working on a £0.87 survey when another survey enter, I said I should check the price first on my notifier and see if its a better offer. Immediately I saw it was £1.5, I quickly return that one and I didn't even give genuine reason for returning it cos I was rushing to reserve place not to lose on both sides. It might have affected my trust level smh cos I never see any survey since then angry
Abi is the draught in USA account general??
Na general. US dry

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ujlatino(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2020
FuegoXXX:
Free US number for Prolly Verification. Send pm.
I need one
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2020
itzgbengene:

since when bro? Mine was since yesterday
Tuesday bro... Tho I didn't wait much on the site... But bfr anytime I login I'd see like 3 surveys at a time..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2020
SanThiago:

Even the whites have high rates of rejection and returns when it comes to webcam involved survey. If you check reddit and quora. U'll see this. People are very careful this days with their privacy.

Reason why such surveys are always big money surveys
True, I saw some people discussing that yesterday night on reddit

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2020
JBoss25:
this is not fair how long did it take for them to approve ur account?
Lol, what's not fair my man. My account was approved from the get go
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2020
JBoss25:
it's not fair man cry cry cry i don't know why they're selecting who and who should be approved
Lol baba you dey confuse me, that awaiting review is for the surveys you have completed but researchers are yet to approve.
Is your account on hold or something ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2020
JBoss25:
it's not fair man cry cry cry i don't know why they're selecting who and who should be approved
I can get you a new approved account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by JBoss25(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2020
Youngtekkey:

Lol baba you dey confuse me, that awaiting review is for the surveys you have completed but researchers are yet to approve.
Is your account on hold or something ?
how can one know if his account is on hold?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by JBoss25(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2020
Zubbykan007:
I can get you a new approved account
hmmm
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by francisxbee: 5:18pm On May 14, 2020
JBoss25:
Come with your escrow.
I'm selling approved prolific number verified accounts for 2,500.
Come with your email
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2020
JBoss25:
how can one know if his account is on hold?
In that screenshot you uploaded, check the top part before your prolly Id you should see account status: on hold if your account is on hold and you won't see that account status of your account is not
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by stano2(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2020
dissman:

How much?
contact me, if you wish to set up your prolly successfully...check my signature
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 5:26pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=FuegoXXX post=89545005]Free US number for Prolly Verification. Send pm.[/quote
Gone.
Number for any form of verification. Mturk/PayPal/Prolific
Get in touch.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dissman: 5:26pm On May 14, 2020
stano2:
contact me, if you wish to set up your prolly successfully...check my signature

I only need UK number that can verify
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wizdammy1(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2020
Valwezzy:

Nawa oo
I sent it over 10 mins ago.
Papal PDF please!!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by wizdammy1(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2020
Valwezzy:

Nawa oo
I sent it over 10 mins ago.
Papal PDF please!!
tayanlaja1@yahoo.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Babawale01: 5:30pm On May 14, 2020
millennialaku2:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jesus wept cry cry cry cry cry

with people like this its wise not to hope on prol!f!cc ....... our days are numbered cry cry cry cry

angry angry angry angry angry

Hahaha i actually meant 72 not 52 cheesy cheesy hope you dey alright now?

The truth is nothing last forever. E go cast one day but people wey go chop go chop. As we dey chop from here na so Indians dey chop from other end. Nobi say make we chop ham anyhow tho.... So u think someone could actually setup 52 accounts?? Smh for u

The only LEGEND I respect here is the OP. Dude did what most of "us" would never do for free.

@youngeasy1 . My textnow number start with 929. . NY, same state with the profile .

My observation is make sure you know the city of the IP u using. When you type the first letter into the space key in your city on responde it will automatically load cities that starts with that letter and you will select from the list. It's very tricky man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by millennialaku2: 5:41pm On May 14, 2020
Babawale01:

The truth is nothing last forever. E go cast one day but people wey go chop go chop. As we dey chop from here na so Indians dey chop from other end. Nobi say make we chop ham anyhow tho..

The only LEGEND I respect here is the OP. Dude did what most of "us" would never do for free.

big facts
I never want make en dey cast first, nah why i react like that. no vex grin grin sad

i have been observing you on this thread, you are slow to anger.

respect cool cool
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SkgeeBoss(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2020
TODAY SWEET SHA grin cheesy

PROLLY ON DA BEAT

SURVEYS RIGHT, LEFT AND CENTRE...

credits to
chuksbaby
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2020
SkgeeBoss:
TODAY SWEET SHA grin cheesy

PROLLY ON DA BEAT

SURVEYS RIGHT, LEFT AND CENTRE...

credits to
chuksbaby

ok na.

North
East
West
South. you dey flex studies..

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by itzgbengene: 5:46pm On May 14, 2020
Babawale01:

The truth is nothing last forever. E go cast one day but people wey go chop go chop. As we dey chop from here na so Indians dey chop from other end. Nobi say make we chop ham anyhow tho.... So u think someone could actually setup 52 accounts?? Smh for u

@youngeasy1 . My textnow number start with 929. . NY, same state with the profile .

My observation is make sure you know the city of the IP u using. When you type the first letter into the space key in your city on responde it will automatically load cities that starts with that letter and you will select from the list. It's very tricky man.
Walahi..Nigerians still dey learn from where dos Indians dey.. Those ones der blood dey hot for things like this

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by millennialaku2: 5:46pm On May 14, 2020
Babawale01:

So u think someone could actually setup 52 accounts?? Smh for u
you added it late, so i will not be giving another reply cool cool
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 5:46pm On May 14, 2020
Don't buy any prolific account with balance of £0.0
Fact that it is not on hold doesn't mean it is receiving surveys. Be wise

7 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SkgeeBoss(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2020
chuksbaby:

ok na.

North
East
West
South. you dey flex studies..

Lol yes boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 5:48pm On May 14, 2020
FuegoXXX:
Free US number for Prolly Verification. Send pm.
please I need the number how can contact you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by RHARPHELLE99(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2020
Hello guys, so i have 2 prolly accounts. Both verified. I use only one which gets survey and i connected it to my notifier. They other one, i don't usually login into it due to my busy schedule. I don resume work so im unable to manage two accounts at once so i dunno if it gets survey or not but it's verified and not on hold.

So I'm willing to let go of the second account.
I'm doing this coz i see some people are not getting success creating an account.

First person to ask. (I'll check through this thread to be sure you've been opening accounts without success)

N.B you'll have to change all the emails including PayPal (i think that's possible).
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 5:52pm On May 14, 2020
francisxbee:

Come with your escrow.
I'm selling approved prolific number verified accounts for 2,500.
Come with your email
Nawooo nothing way Nigeria no the scatter just now you guys has started selling accounts and even uploading the picture hmmm SHAMM
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 5:55pm On May 14, 2020
Stone26:
please I need the number how can contact you
Check Signature
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Rassy011(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2020
RHARPHELLE99:
Hello guys, so i have 2 prolly accounts. Both verified. I use only one which gets survey and i connected it to my notifier. They other one, i don't usually login into it due to my busy schedule. I don resume work so im unable to manage two accounts at once so i dunno if it gets survey or not but it's verified and not on hold.

So I'm willing to let go of the second account.
I'm doing this coz i see some people are not getting success creating an account.

First person to ask. (I'll check through this thread to be sure you've been opening accounts without success)

N.B you'll have to change all the emails including PayPal (i think that's possible).

Please bro help me with the other account
I can add you on WhatsApp to show you screenshots of all the accounts that I've created that are all on hold
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by itzgbengene: 5:57pm On May 14, 2020
Catalyst4real:
Don't buy any prolific account with balance of £0.0
Fact that it is not on hold doesn't mean it is receiving surveys. Be wise
grin grin
Only few can relate with the statement above..
Its one thing for your account not to be on hold..its another for it to receive survey..In short not all verified accounts receive survey. You can't be panel beating your about you and be expecting survey..

Should I believe those ones getting surveys from north to west are still observing their promo time wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.