Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254077 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by EngrHumble(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2020
Have any body be able to withdraw from ohmydosh? through PayPal or Bank transfer
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sammytee042(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2020
prolific account that is receiving survey needed please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ocallen: 10:28am On May 19, 2020
Youngtekkey:

Well, you used your secondary PayPal email right? I guess you can then, I am not so sure tho but to be on the safe side, I created another PayPal account and I send the funds to my main account that's what I do

Okay, I understand you. To be safe is better. Let me still hope for surveys.
Thanks.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2020
Olusola147:
Thanks man, I missed out the £12 survey yesterday too, despite the fact that I reserved they survey. it seems US account is damn too much now. The network aspect is another thing. But is there any notifier that can be set to 1min?

I use the android notifier and it works perfectly. I never miss a survey so long as I am fast enough or there are many open spaces..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by THURAFTERNOON: 10:35am On May 19, 2020
Dopenigga:
when did you open the account?

May 1st
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sawdi: 10:38am On May 19, 2020
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Rawshal(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2020
Joecristiano7:

I have some premium login details. U interested?
bro pls I need nord VPN premium login
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2020
silverrock:

I use the android notifier and it works perfectly. I never miss a survey so long as I am fast enough or there are many open spaces..
Baba abeg no vex, is ur account new or old? US or Canada?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2020
Geophilip:

motor no park anywhere, man just need money, don't have money to create UBA AFRI CARD, dat y I want to sell mine or if you borrow me I will be glad
Lol.. you can easily sell to exchanger
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Fexkoti(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2020
Eagles will soon start landing...after hardwork of reading, transcribing, typing, clicking and identifying some pple even go as far as learning new language....
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fasa199(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2020
SaintOzone:
Canada account with 16p for sale

I’m interested. Message me or drop your contact.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by A50boner: 11:29am On May 19, 2020
silverrock:

do you use the notifier with VPN or not?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2020
Rawshal:
bro pls I need nord VPN premium login
Send an email
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 11:38am On May 19, 2020
Ocallen:

Wait o. Could it be reason for survey drought.

I thought you can link a Ppal account to two prolly accounts using two different email address for each prolly account.

Please clear me so I'll know why survey isn't coming.

Even op gave the idea of adding another email address to the PayPal. What I did was made my 2nd prolly account primary before adding the PayPal to it and I’ve made withdrawals successfully from both accounts
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2020
Olusola147:
lol I don go vex sleep since I no see any. hope you took the survey?
yea sure i took it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 12:20pm On May 19, 2020
Ocallen:

Okay, I understand you. To be safe is better. Let me still hope for surveys.
Thanks.
generally there have ben dryness a bit in the land too tho
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 19, 2020
Youngtekkey:

generally there have ben dryness a bit in the land too tho

Thank for info. I don dey worry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ambitiouschap1: 12:52pm On May 19, 2020
Guys please how can I use PayPal to pay for something without linking card to it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by itzgbengene: 12:53pm On May 19, 2020
silverrock:
For those not getting surveys, two possibilities.

Something is wrong with your account, or the surveys are being grabbed so fast that you don't see it.

Guys remember that people in the US are now camping on pro...ic for surveys and they have super fast Internet compared to us. Yesterday I had no less than four surveys that were grabbed before I could even open my phone browser. I also had two that I even clicked reserve when there were still 41 and another 2 available spots. But after rolling for a few seconds it said the survey is full. I had a friend that missed out on a £12 pound survey even after clicking reserve.

The bottom line is that you need to have very good Internet and prolific notifier scanning at 1min intervals. If you use anything more than that, trust me you will be missing a lot of surveys. Sometimes my prolific will notify me but when I check, there is nothing there.

Another thing is that some accounts may seem in good standing but no surveys will come. I have two accounts. My second account got surveys for only one week, after I cashed out the first time I haven't gotten any surveys since then. Initially I was using the same ip for my two accounts and pro...ic saw it as people in the same house hold so when I take it in one I can't take it in the other one. But since then nothing has come. I have transferred the account to my second phone and setup VPN and notifier and it is connected 24/7 but nothing show.

So guys the hussle is real. You need to be fast.
Sadly.. I don't even have an idea of what went wrong on my account.. Where do I start from sef..I don waste close to 12 emails for only profilic bedore dat last one received..
Which browser is advisable to create proflc account without been held
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ocallen: 1:14pm On May 19, 2020
rawe45:

Even op gave the idea of adding another email address to the PayPal. What I did was made my 2nd prolly account primary before adding the PayPal to it and I’ve made withdrawals successfully from both accounts

Thanks guy.
How about the issue of Ppal sharing ones info such as location, age, add., with prolly. I hope this won't back fire! grin grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Fexkoti(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2020
itzgbengene:

Sadly.. I don't even have an idea of what went wrong on my account.. Where do I start from sef..I don waste close to 12 emails for only profilic bedore dat last one received..
Which browser is advisable to create proflc account without been held

Follow this guideline and thank me later
1. Download Firefox browser... If u already have male sure u clear the cache..inshort clear the data

2. Any vpn wit over 80% on whoer.net will do

3. Create a fresh Gmail account... Using the names u want to use in opening prolific

4. Be accurate and consistent wit ur lie when creating prolific...

5. It finally balls on ur vpn....dont use free vpn...use any strong vpn dat allows few days trial to open ur account den u can fall back to free vpn like turbo and u will still get survey....

6. Wen confirming ur email use Mozilla

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nezy4Real(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2020
Sorry for taking you guys back but pls can anyone tell me how to easily verify phone number on prolific i tried fake namegenerator and some other websites but still telling me invalid number. Pls help me out thank you.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 1:33pm On May 19, 2020
Chuksbaby good afternoon sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Simongm2: 1:48pm On May 19, 2020
I need us number pls...i am begging.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by yungsmart(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2020
Please US number needed. All the numbers I have been using is just invalid
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 19, 2020
USA prolific account for sales..... contact me
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 19, 2020
Who else notice the changes on Proly website?

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fmcjunior(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2020
For me, I'd say you guys should just stick to the same browser and VPN you're using. Changing this frequently may get your account flagged. The drought is much, and I'm still experiencing it too. I did not do any survey since Friday, but I did 0.44p yesterday and I just finished one of 3p just now. Stick to what you've been using. Even a river runs dry, nothing is ever consistent except God. Just keep staying online. For those using the notifier with mozilla, I noticed, some times, the notifier will alert you before the survey appears on the website. So be patient after getting the alert and refresh your dashboard. I've never typed this long on nairaland. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Fexkoti(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2020
Fexkoti:
Eagles will soon start landing...after hardwork of reading, transcribing, typing, clicking and identifying some pple even go as far as learning new language....

Eagle has landed
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 19, 2020
Fexkoti:

Eagle has landed

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 19, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
Chuksbaby good afternoon sir

am loyal oo boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sawdi: 3:11pm On May 19, 2020
fmcjunior:
For me, I'd say you guys should just stick to the same browser and VPN you're using. Changing this frequently may get your account flagged. The drought is much, and I'm still experiencing it too. I did not do any survey since Friday, but I did 0.44p yesterday and I just finished one of 3p just now. Stick to what you've been using. Even a river runs dry, nothing is ever consistent except God. Just keep staying online. For those using the notifier with mozilla, I noticed, some times, the notifier will alert you before the survey appears on the website. So be patient after getting the alert and refresh your dashboard. I've never typed this long on nairaland. grin grin grin

Thanks grin

But how do I get the notifier for laptop?

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.