Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254246 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
SGRACE1:
does it mean that you can start participating even when your PayPal account is not ready?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by iammodel(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
@OP, I tried signing up on LinkedIn with a US IP, but they didn't accept the US phone number I got from Dingtone, which I've successfully used to verify other accounts. However, I was able to sing-up using naija IP but selected US as country and my account location has a US city. My question is, will that be an issue for the survey website?

Thanks for all that you do.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
anthronics:

Use hushed app. Just used it to verify my prolific now and it worked. Though they charge 770naira

is this the app??

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by eben123(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
teeboi77:

is this the app??
Yes that's hushed app
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
My phone does not browse after i launch a VPN.
Does anyone have an idea what i can do please?
I have tried turbo VPN, i had to uninstall it cos i thought it was the problem.
Now i downloaded windscribe and I am still faced with same problem.

Please has anyone faced the same issue before? tell me what i can do please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Drezinc(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Couldn't use my Gtb mastercard on hushed app and other apps too.

Any help please??
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sergiolefty(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Optimist59:
send to me boss blessoptimist@gmail.com
please forward it to me too ade4show91@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sergiolefty(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
shommans:
Pls I m really having issues getting a USA number, I ve used that flyp but it giving me expired no, disposable no is not sending me verification code, text now ....I ve succeeded in only opening SA PayPal.

Pls help!!!!
Goodmorning all
God bless ur generosity and Selflessness, Chuksbaby.

Most of us here also Know and participate in surveys/ focus groups that pay genuinely,but we remain mute!!!!! Can't share.too bad!
can you please share how you opened SA PayPal
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by jantofubu(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Millennialaku:
cry cry cry cry cry
guys ill advice you to be checking the mail you used to register for prolific for study alert.

i just found out that i missed two studies worth 3 pounds yesterday and the day before yesterday via my email, and i am here complaining aboutlack of study. cry cry cry cry

Go and download prolific notifier in playstore

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by gocnig(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
dojnr4real:
https ://chat dot whatsapp dot com/CReqCTCTEZh6KbH3TB7D4D
you can join this group
change dot to . and remove the space between https and :
the class will take place later in the afternoon
by 3pm

And you think the @op will be happy with this, why not create your topic and do it better...

We all have gained well here, it is better to teach people here than diverting them to whatsapp..

Just Saying..

4 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sergiolefty(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
dojnr4real:
I have gotten some mail as regards the PayPal account , pls check your mail. for further instructions.
it's totally free .
please send it to my mail too
ade4show91@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Edusteve(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
dojnr4real:
I have gotten some mail as regards the PayPal account , pls check your mail. for further instructions.
it's totally free .
ifyuk07@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
chuksbaby:

you can use uk number.. that means , u will be using uk ip only to access
my account on pr is currently on hold please what do I? I didn't get the steps you said we can use to get and verify any USA number. Please help me please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lorlahlizzy(f): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
favour442:
omor.. I'm having issues with Google Play Store when adding my ATM card details.. I don't know what to do again.. I'm trying to purchase the hushed number
am having the same issue too
I don tire
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by anthronics: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
teeboi77:

is this the app??
Yes and you don't require VPN
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by anthronics: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
SGRACE1:
please which VPN are you using bro
I use turbo VPN but you don't need VPN for the hushed app.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by anthronics: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Drezinc:

Is it possible to get for me and i transfer the money to you.?? I pm you
Drezinc, if I am to do this for you, it will be the night as my phone for transactions is off.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Forced17: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
anthronics:

Drezinc, if I am to do this for you, it will be the night as my phone for transactions is off.

I'm also interested in it

Someone should help me get a USA number before I kee myself cry cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by favour442(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Forced17:

I'm also interested in it

Someone should help me get a USA number before I kee myself cry cry cry
lol..as I dey so ehn.. na to run mad remain.. I Don try tire
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Forced17: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
favour442:
lol..as I dey so ehn.. na to run mad remain.. I Don try tire
This is the 5th day now
I'm going crazy and broke
Na N85 remain for account cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zico4real(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bobbybenard:
for uk number or usa?
USA number is cheaper compare to UK. But no guarantee that UK number will receive sms from prolific. The hushed UK number I bought didn't work. I think USA number works better
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
dojnr4real:
As part of my own contribution to this wonderful work Chuksbaby is doing here, I want to teach the house, how to create a verified PayPal account that can receive and send money in Nigeria. Though he sent some guys here the guide on how to create it. I need your opinion.
my account on pro is currently on hold please what do I? I
didn't get the steps you said we can use to get and verify any
USA number. Please help me please. Have sent you an anonymous message already
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Zico4real:

USA number is cheaper compare to UK. But no guarantee that UK number will receive sms from prolific. The hushed UK number I bought didn't work. I think USA number works better

I didn't get the steps we can use to get and verify any USA number. please can you with procedure
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
dojnr4real:
https ://chat dot whatsapp dot com/CReqCTCTEZh6KbH3TB7D4D
you can join this group
change dot to . and remove the space between https and :
the class will take place later in the afternoon
by 3pm

I feel this is not right sha, you should at least seek OP's consent before doing this

3 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Bobbybenard(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Zico4real:

likewise me,the hushed UK number that i got didn't get sms from prolific. But i thought someone said UK number from Dingtone works
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
mythy70:

I feel this is not right sha, you should at least seek OP's consent before doing this

Thank you very much for yesterday bro.

I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
kudzic:

Pls I’m having problem linking my card on PayPal. I’ve used both gtb and uba. But i keep getting “we’re sorry. We’re not able to process your request. Try again later”**since yesterday till date
you need UBA AFRICARD . it's the best . that's the card you can use to link you PP account.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pro2makx:
My phone does not browse after i launch a VPN.
Does anyone have an idea what i can do please?
I have tried turbo VPN, i had to uninstall it cos i thought it was the problem.
Now i downloaded windscribe and I am still faced with same problem.

Please has anyone faced the same issue before? tell me what i can do please

Is your internet connection 3g/4g?

Is the network not very strong in your location?

If you are using VPN and your network is not strong, it will be difficult to load pages.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
AIT1:

Thank you very much for yesterday bro.

I really appreciate

You welcome my brother

I wish to know the motive behind this your AIT monicker grin, I have a street here in Lagos named AIT Balogun. So I'm wondering if it's your own AIT wink
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
kudzic:

Pls I’m having problem linking my card on PayPal. I’ve used both gtb and uba. But i keep getting “we’re sorry. We’re not able to process your request. Try again later”**since yesterday till date

Is it Lesotho PayPal?

Is your GTB MasterCard?

If yes, it should be successful
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
mythy70:

it's okay boss. I am just trying to help people. I am collecting and Penny from anyone. Op
I am sorry about that sha.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
mythy70:

You welcome my brother

I wish to know the motive behind this your AIT monicker grin, I have a street here in Lagos named AIT Balogun. So I'm wondering if it's your own AIT wink

grin grin grin grin

AIT is my initials Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.