Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (256442 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lorlahlizzy(f): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Or is this not one?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

is TextNow free bro

Yes it is. Just make sure you have your VPN on and set to the US server.

You can visit TextNow dotcom or just download the app. Never forget your VPN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
chuksbaby:
What if i decide to show you a site that is better than prolific, you can earn over $4 dollar daily....

i already made a withdrawal and started some again now.. payment is bank account or paypal..

Image below

please show us o
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
jadajada:
that's true. I change the location of my vpn to usa but when I check with whatismyipaddress it shows London. But whenever I try other locations apart from the US, the results are always accurate. The VPN is turbo VPN.

Try a more accurate VPN
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Decline: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Bros chuksbaby, please come to my rescue, I have finished everything with Respondent, have also verify my work email bit when I search for job nothing is showing. What could be the cause?

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2020
chuksbaby:
Some people have been sending me screen shot of their prolific earnings to my email..

A guy here made £41 from prolific uk survey he senr me. i told him why not post it to the forum let others know.

He told me they will be disturbing him with messages.

I believe there as so many of them here.

All they do is wait for method i post. once they are earning, they wount say anything until they ve difficulties..

But is it Good?
please sir do we register on prolific as a participant or researcher
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lucentdesign: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2020
NORD VPN LOGINS AVAILABLE @ 500 only
Check my signature to reach me
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vivvyo(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2020
please in all these, can I use payoneer in place of PayPal??
cc chuksbaby or anyone please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fucc12: 12:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Decline:
Bros chuksbaby, please come to my rescue, I have finished everything with Respondent, have also verify my work email bit when I search for job nothing is showing. What could be the cause?
How did you verify your work email?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Onlinebar:
please sir do we register on prolific as a participant or researcher

Research participant. It's written in the Ebook. check previous topics

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 12:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Here has been my issue for the past 4 days with Alat dollar card I want to create.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 1:09am On Apr 29, 2020
bedfordng:
they will keep declining it because its naira card and not provisioned for such . get vcc to save yourself the stress and verify your PayPal instantly . that is what I have been using uptil now. I can't stress it enough.

95% of naija card will not work on PayPal except its dollar card. so using virtual visa card is your sure way to get verified instantly without all this issue arising.

also google voice is your sure way to get verified USA number for prolific and the rest. I have a legit source where I get all this without stress.
boss help me
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 1:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Me I just want to thank @chuksbaby for this awesome guide in this thread.

Fortunately all my registration on prolific was smooth. My account was never on hold. The PayPal registration for Lesotho went well (I used a guide I found on Google and it worked perfectly without hassle).

Funny enough I've been going round and round trying to get a VCC and none of it worked. I just realised my Zenith bank card that showed failed initially has been linked to my Lesotho PayPal. I just verified it so my withdrawal limit has been lifted. So if you have a Zenith bank mastercard you can try linking it.

In other news. Me ma don manage to chop from prolific oh. E never reach one week and I ve already received £17 in my prolific and successfully withdrew £8.07 to PayPal today.

My small advice to everybody. This thread is a guide. It is good to ask question, but it is better to do your home work first. Google is your friend. When suggestions are made here don't wait for somebody to come and give you the easy way. Try every means possible. When all else fail then ask for help. The only question I asked here was if Nigeria PayPal is accepted, after that me I sorted myself out.

The Studies Notifier android app is your best friend guys. Most times studies done show on the laptop. I am always using the app to check for studies and then enable on my phone before switching to laptop if it requires laptop to complete. Else I use phone. Most of my studies have been done on the phone. Keep your VPN on and check regularly. Always go to the app and refresh. Sometimes you will need to login again.

Boss Chuksbaby you too much. Abeg PM your PayPal make I buy your pikin one bottle of mineral.

I hail all the hustlers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 1:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Another recommendation.

Try all you Naira Mastercard before you go for VCC. One of them may work just like my own.

I use my GTB card for my Nigerian PayPal. And now Zenith linked with the Lesotho own.

I never verify the phone number for Lesotho sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mickeywilliams(m): 1:27am On Apr 29, 2020
silverrock:
Another recommendation.

Try all you Naira Mastercard before you go for VCC. One of them may work just like my own.

I use my GTB card for my Nigerian PayPal. And now Zenith linked with the Lesotho own.

I never verify the phone number for Lesotho sha.
My account still shows on hold, under account settings, even after verifying everything.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2020
silverrock:

Fortunately all my registration on prolific was smooth. My account was never on hold. The PayPal registration for Lesotho went well (I used a guide I found on Google and it worked perfectly without hassle).

Funny enough I've been going round and round trying to get a VCC and none of it worked. I just realised my Zenith bank card that showed failed initially has been linked to my Lesotho PayPal. I just verified it so my withdrawal limit has been lifted. So if you have a Zenith bank mastercard you can try linking it.

In other news. Me ma don manage to chop from prolific oh. E never reach one week and I ve already received £17 in my prolific and successfully withdrew £8.07 to PayPal today.

My small advice to everybody. This thread is a guide. It is good to ask question, but it is better to do your home work first. Google is your friend. When suggestions are made here don't wait for somebody to come and give you the easy way. Try every means possible. When all else fail then ask for help. The only question I asked here was if Nigeria PayPal is accepted, after that me I sorted myself out.

The Studies Notifier android app is your best friend guys. Most times studies done show on the laptop. I am always using the app to check for studies and then enable on my phone before switching to laptop if it requires laptop to complete. Else I use phone. Most of my studies have been done on the phone. Keep your VPN on and check regularly. Always go to the app and refresh. Sometimes you will need to login again.

Boss Chuksbaby you too much. Abeg PM your PayPal make I buy your pikin one bottle of mineral.

I hail all the hustlers.

To forestall all the plenty questions.

I did not do any other special thing.
The VPN I use is called Super VPN. You will find it on playstore.

For my computer I use Zenmate chrome extension. You can just Google it and add to your chrome browser and it is also available in Firefox add on. Works perfectly. But I get more of my studies from my phone using super VPN. Who knows if that is the trick of getting plenty studies. So you guys can try that VPN in combination with studies notifier. Just search prolific in playstore.

I guess the about you section can be a determinant on how you get studies. For me I was truthful on practically all the question. I no try to form wetin I no be. So na so I see am. It sha takes diligence to get the studies oh. Some if them disappears very fast because a lot of people are on prolific. Even for this thread we plenty talk less of people outside.

Also pay attention wella during the studies. I got disqualified in up to 3 studies because I failed the attention check questions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by lizzypro: 1:33am On Apr 29, 2020
jantofubu:
Finally removed on hold...

Just 24 hrs...

Those who are still on hold... Beg your village people

What country did you use
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 1:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Mickeywilliams:

My account still shows on hold, under account settings, even after verifying everything.

Bro I really don't have an answer to this but to wait. The second account I created for my fiance is on hold too. Everything has been completed even created a PayPal account too and verified on prolific.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 1:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Pro2makx:

Research participant. It's written in the Ebook. check previous topics
I mean prolific not respondent
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 1:52am On Apr 29, 2020
silverrock:

Bro I really don't have an answer to this but to wait. The second account I created for my fiance is on hold too. Everything has been completed even created a PayPal account too and verified on prolific.
please when creating your prolific account did you register as a researcher or participant?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 2:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Onlinebar:
I mean prolific not respondent

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rawe45: 2:04am On Apr 29, 2020
dplores:
Here has been my issue for the past 4 days with Alat dollar card I want to create.

I think the problem is with Alat. ive been using my vcc since last year but now I can't access it anymore
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vaca1: 2:16am On Apr 29, 2020
This PayPal thing just tire me. Everything red.
Debited me twice. I no do again �

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 2:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Valwezzy:

thank you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dplores(m): 4:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Aside Alat virtual dollar card what are my options because I have used my GTBank card on my Nigerian PayPal & that's the only bank I am with at the moment.

I need suggestions biko
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by jadajada: 4:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Pro2makx:

Try a more accurate VPN
like?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 5:12am On Apr 29, 2020
dplores:
Aside Alat virtual dollar card what are my options because I have used my GTBank card on my Nigerian PayPal & that's the only bank I am with at the moment.

I need suggestions biko

Save yourself the stress and go get UBA Africard(Visa).

It also has internet bank login. It's preferable for paypal transactions, as you can monitor it by checking your africard via myubaAfricard. com to know balance after transactions.

PS - This issue of PayPal declining cards has been over flogged, and to the best of my knowledge, getting this card is the best way to overcome it.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 29, 2020
silverrock:

I hail all the hustlers.

i like this kind testimonies.. encouraging me to do more

14 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vivvyo(m): 6:18am On Apr 29, 2020
vivvyo:
please in all these, can I use payoneer in place of PayPal??

cc chuksbaby or anyone please

used my card on Paypal b4, have issues with the account, and I have lost access to the email I used.

must it be Paypal?
can I use payoneer
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 6:21am On Apr 29, 2020
vivvyo:

used my card on Paypal b4, have issues with the account, and I have lost access to the email I used.

must it be Paypal?
can I use payoneer
Must be PayPal

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (263)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.