Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (256382 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Aremynart: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2020
chuksbaby:
Alright. you can do social shares to groups, and also make use of my twitter harsh tag format,

as for facebook ads, am writing a guide on it, what works for me... its free when am done

Good morning, Sir. Abeg no forget.

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2020
vaca1:
This PayPal thing just tire me. Everything red.
Debited me twice. I no do again �

what bank did u use
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MARTIN94: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2020
If you need to make money, you can check out mimobuy.com. Let you make money using the Internet at home.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2020
silverrock:
Me I just want to thank @chuksbaby for this awesome guide in this thread.

Fortunately all my registration on prolific was smooth. My account was never on hold. The PayPal registration for Lesotho went well (I used a guide I found on Google and it worked perfectly without hassle).

Funny enough I've been going round and round trying to get a VCC and none of it worked. I just realised my Zenith bank card that showed failed initially has been linked to my Lesotho PayPal. I just verified it so my withdrawal limit has been lifted. So if you have a Zenith bank mastercard you can try linking it.

In other news. Me ma don manage to chop from prolific oh. E never reach one week and I ve already received £17 in my prolific and successfully withdrew £8.07 to PayPal today.

My small advice to everybody. This thread is a guide. It is good to ask question, but it is better to do your home work first. Google is your friend. When suggestions are made here don't wait for somebody to come and give you the easy way. Try every means possible. When all else fail then ask for help. The only question I asked here was if Nigeria PayPal is accepted, after that me I sorted myself out.

The Studies Notifier android app is your best friend guys. Most times studies done show on the laptop. I am always using the app to check for studies and then enable on my phone before switching to laptop if it requires laptop to complete. Else I use phone. Most of my studies have been done on the phone. Keep your VPN on and check regularly. Always go to the app and refresh. Sometimes you will need to login again.

Boss Chuksbaby you too much. Abeg PM your PayPal make I buy your pikin one bottle of mineral.

I hail all the hustlers.

Hi,
Please, can PayPal accept FirstBank verve card?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vaca1: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2020
chuksbaby:

what bank did u use

Uba
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Chidonsky: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2020
silverrock:
Another recommendation.

Try all you Naira Mastercard before you go for VCC. One of them may work just like my own.

I use my GTB card for my Nigerian PayPal. And now Zenith linked with the Lesotho own.

I never verify the phone number for Lesotho sha.
can you send me the guide for Lesotho paypal?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Cairoboy(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2020
I wanted to use the lines I got from textme and hushed to open a yahoo or Gmail account but both numbers were rejected.
Note: I've already used that of hushed to verify my prolific account but got ejected by g&yahoo mail.
What's the way out pls?
@ chuksbaby and others
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Prolific Assistant extension for Firefox on pc works well too, I just was able to set up my prolific account and verify it using Canada. I have not had success while previously using the USA cos I couldn't verify my number but it was without hassle when I switched to Canada. I have done about 7 surveys since yesterday afternoon that I registered and got verified, and the prolific assistant on firefox on my PC is what notifies me of these tasks. Even though I am yet to verify my Paypal account, I just want to get the UBA afribank card later today.
Thanks, chuksbaby for the amazing works you are doing on this thread, May God continue to bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Asadujames202:

Hi,
Please, can PayPal accept FirstBank verve card?

Verve card is local card that can only be use in Nigeria
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by magnificent5: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2020
chuksbaby:
What if i decide to show you a site that is better than prolific, you can earn over $4 dollar daily....

i already made a withdrawal and started some again now.. payment is bank account or paypal..

Image below
Thanks for all your efforts thus far. I'm really looking forward to this one because as you said one can receive money directly to local bank account, just like Upwork. fingers crossed!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Youngtekkey:
Prolific Assistant extension for Firefox on pc works well too, I just was able to set up my prolific account and verify it using Canada. I have not had success while previously using the USA cos I couldn't verify my number but it was without hassle when I switched to Canada. I have done about 7 surveys since yesterday afternoon that I registered and got verified, and the prolific assistant on firefox on my PC is what notifies me of these tasks. Even though I am yet to verify my Paypal account, I just want to get the UBA afribank card later today.
Thanks, chuksbaby for the amazing works you are doing on this thread, May God continue to bless you.

Congratulations sir... I haven't gotten any survey yet
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2020
chuksbaby:
Affiliate

Ebay and Clickbank don’t accept Nigerians, With a good vpn you can bypass this.
What I do is, I registered as USA, I have friends who help with the requirements.
I Will Recommend Warriorplus . com, you can register from anywhere in the world

Simple concept of how affiliate marketing works for a layman

1. Someone known as the Vendor creates a product. Let’s say he created a product like “Making Money Sitting At Home on Video”
2. and he needs to promote it to a lot of people who are wanting to make money online, but he can’t do it all by himself.
3. Then he looks for you (the affiliate marketer) to help him promote his products, so he gives you an affiliate link
4. When you promote the product using that affiliate link and anyone buys through your link, you earn the agreed commission

That’s how affiliate marketing works…

Please, can I use FirstBank verve card for PayPal

Registration.

Must it be a master card
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Asadujames202(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Taeewo:
Verve card is local card that can only be use in Nigeria

But Payoneer accept verve card nah
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Youngtekkey:
no vex where did you get canada number from
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Congratulations sir... I haven't gotten any survey yet
Thanks, do you have the extension and are you using a phone or PC?
Getting survey requires you to be online most times, throughout yesterday I left my system on and firefox open and after downloading the extension, you would be notified of any available survey but the notifications disappears within minutes so you have to be monitoring them
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2020
silverrock:

jj

no vex what country number are you using and where did you get it from
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Millennialaku:

no vex where did you get canada number from

I got the number from pingme

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2020
vaca1:
This PayPal thing just tire me. Everything red.
Debited me twice. I no do again �
please don't give up.
You will laugh last.
bottoms up
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ultimate6811: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2020
chuksbaby:

studies come at night mostly due to time difference btw usa and naija

Hello boss good morning

I went to search for prolific notifier on playstore and Google but am seeing studies notifier, is it the same
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Youngtekkey:

Getting survey requires you to be online most times, throughout yesterday I left my system on and firefox open and after downloading the extension, you would be notified of any available survey but the notifications disappears within minutes so you have to be monitoring them

I'm using my PC and I have the extension enabled on my Chrome browser. I opened a USA account.

I think Canada has more survey available this period
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Ultimate6811:

Hello boss good morning

I went to search for prolific notifier on playstore and Google but am seeing studies notifier, is it the same
Same thing

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Decline: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2020
tongue
Youngtekkey:

Hi bro you sent me private message, I don't have access to that email, please reach on badyy@tapi.re. I'm waiting to hear from you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Ultimate6811:

Hello boss good morning

yes

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Decline: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2020
fucc12:

How did you verify your work email?
I have a domain I'm using my blogging
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Skinnygee1: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2020
I opened a LinkedIn/respondet account yesterday but don't why that "2" is on my dashboard/profile

Cc:chuksbaby

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Cairoboy:
I wanted to use the lines I got from textme and hushed to open a yahoo or Gmail account but both numbers were rejected.
Note: I've already used that of hushed to verify my prolific account but got ejected by g&yahoo mail.
What's the way out pls?
@ chuksbaby and others

y verify Gmail and yahoo with foreign number.. whats the motive when naija number dey

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Youngeasy1:

I'm using my PC and I have the extension enabled on my Chrome browser. I opened a USA account.

I think Canada has more survey available this period
Maybe that is the case, I guess it is due to the corona virus situation
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vaca1: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

please don't give up.
You will laugh last.
bottoms up
What's the next step now embarassed
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2020
vaca1:

What's the next step now embarassed
May be it is your card, and their is no bank that opens now you would have laid a complain. But some people have given a testimony here that PayPal later accept their card.
keep trying
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kodded(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2020
does this mean that I have been approved to advertise and share the link on twitter ?

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2020
kodded:
does this mean that I have been approved to advertise and share the link on twitter ?
yes sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Trojan8(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Fixed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (263)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.