Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (260109 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sammytee042(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Lol, i actually got the account yesterday, received first survey within an hour and the second survey two hours later. But i couldn't do any of them 'cos i haven't verified my phone number then.
Same with me. I was told to verify my account before I can start. I found it difficult to verify my number. I have used groove IP and nexplus yet it is not working
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 7:52am On May 04, 2020
If i don't get survey today, mehn, it won't be funny
Cause I'm at the edge of frustration right now grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2020
Catalyst4real:

This guy grin grin

Haha. Go and do your about me well
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2020
sammytee042:

Boss I need o. is it for free?

For sale
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 7:54am On May 04, 2020
Millennialaku:

if your vpn is on and google is telling you your location is nigeria grin grin grin grin . you and i know the meaning, its not WORKING
what about this
Is the vpn still good or make I just forget am

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2020
Funpeter:
what about this

Throw that VPN away bro. See your black nyansh showing for prolific admin to see.

agentakins check signature for my WhatsApp num
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by hpymoment(f): 7:58am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Well, i guess it's network issue from your bank. Wait for another 24hrs.

NB - But you people no dy hear word shaa, it's been said countless times that the best ATM CARD to link on your PayPal is UBA AFRICARD INTERNATIONAL.

Please as i don't have National ID can i use my voters card to get the UBA AFRICARD ? And is there any place that the national id is compulsory
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bashiruhammed97(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2020
Funpeter:
what about this
E no good
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:03am On May 04, 2020
hpymoment:

Please as i don't have National ID can i use my voters card to get the UBA AFRICARD ? And is there any place that the national id is compulsory

Yes, you can.

I don't think National ID is compulsory, you only need a Means of Identification, Utility bill then about 2k to load and activate the ATM.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:03am On May 04, 2020
Funpeter:
what about this

Which Vpn is this?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2020
Funpeter:
what about this
Dat vpn is casted. I recommend Nord vpn
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:12am On May 04, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:
Contact me if you need a fully verified US or Canada Prolific account.

Offer is valid till 12pm
hmmmm
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 8:14am On May 04, 2020
Joecristiano7:

Dat vpn is casted. I recommend Nord vpn
same thing as nord thou am not in lekki right now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:14am On May 04, 2020
AccessME:
I need one pls

WhatsApp number on my signature. Hold your 2.5k
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 8:16am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Which Vpn is this?
turbo and nord
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2020
Funpeter:
Well Nord has been working perfectly for me sha.
Use whatismyipaddressdotcom to verify ur vpn always bro
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:17am On May 04, 2020
onyanza:
So, I finally got an account (Prolific) approved on Friday 1/5/2020 after creating 6 accounts( On hold).

I started taking surveys same day. So far, I have made €8.48 while waiting for some to be approved.

Tips:

VPN USED : Turbo or Nord

Always check account to confirm that account is not on hold after registration.

Browser : kiwi

Set browser to desktop view via browser settings as this will enable you to take surveys meant to be taken on a desktop/laptop.

@ Chucksbaby, you are indeed God sent. God will continue to bless you for your kind heart. Amen

nice one

3 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by hpymoment(f): 8:18am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Yes, you can.

I don't think National ID is compulsory, you only need a Means of Identification, Utility bill then about 2k to load and activate the ATM.

Thank you.

Upon linking it on PayPal will it deduct money from the account?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:18am On May 04, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

WhatsApp number on my signature. Hold your 2.5k
I'm not interested I will create one for myself. Some of you guys are greedy lots if the way u behave is same way chucksbaby act no one would have gotten the chance to be earning free money online now.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:18am On May 04, 2020
Funpeter:

Had it been you Disabled your location and equally didn't sign in to your Gmail, Google won't be able to track and expose you.

What many don't know is that No Vpn can protect your Ass from Google, as long as your Gmail is signed in to your Playstore and your phone location is On.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:19am On May 04, 2020
Funpeter:
turbo and nord

Ok
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by hpymoment(f): 8:19am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Yes, you can.

Thank you.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 8:20am On May 04, 2020
Joecristiano7:

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:20am On May 04, 2020
Joecristiano7:

Try and search on google when your location is on and Gmail signed in and synced to your phone.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Had it been you Disabled your location and equally didn't sign in to your Gmail, Google won't be able to track and expose you.

What many don't know is that No Vpn can protect your Ass from Google, as long as your Gmail is signed in to your Playstore and your phone location is On.
Why pesin go on location begin use vpn in the first place undecided
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:22am On May 04, 2020
hpymoment:

Thank you.

Of course, but it'll be refunded almost immediately or maximum of 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 8:22am On May 04, 2020
Abeg without linking PayPal, how long before this "Verify your account" disappears.

Number nd email. Verified. Has been so since yesterday
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:22am On May 04, 2020
AccessME:
I'm not interested I will create one for myself. Some of you guys are greedy lots if the way u behave is same way chucksbaby act no one would have get the chance to be earning free money online now.

I bought US number to verify the accounts. Kindly don't pure your frustrations on my head. I'm not forcing anyone rather I am offering one of my account to those who needs it. Chuksbaby_ operates two prolific account, can you tell him to give you one of his for free?

Good luck
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2020
Babawale01:

Can you please guide me on how to setup NY PayPal too? Abeg help me. I can't do anything

Send me a PM
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 8:24am On May 04, 2020
Joecristiano7:

Why pesin go on location begin use vpn in the first place undecided
grin grin
If you ain't guilty of the first, then i believe you must be guilty of the second.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by RHARPHELLE99(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:
Contact me if you need a fully verified US or Canada Prolific account.

Offer is valid till 12pm

Drop ur email or number I'm interested
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by hpymoment(f): 8:26am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Of course, but it'll be refunded almost immediately or maximum of 48 hours.

Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (263)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.