Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (260034 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by noCAP(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2020
Millennialaku:

that browser is chrome, i will suggest you use firefox
bro, you don get any survey today?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by onyanza: 9:50am On May 04, 2020
Joecristiano7:

Guy how you take do am. My surveys na only 0 45 pounds and sometimes 0.25 pounds.
How do you get high paying surveys?

Boss, nothing special. Always check/login to your account to check for surveys,
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by micynute94(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2020
No single survey available since yesterday till this morning..

Oga o cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by onyanza: 9:52am On May 04, 2020
SkgeeBoss:

Did they lift the hold immediately or it took a while?

I registered a new account then confirmed it was not on hold before I went ahead for verification.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by janeobasi24: 9:55am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Done
Thank you so much. I have received it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2020
noCAP:
bro, you don get any survey today?
no
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by damble: 9:58am On May 04, 2020
Joecristiano7:

I have some premium login details. U interested?
Thanks boss. I just signed up but difficult connecting to server.... Not connected to Canada's server since. What should I do?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by damble: 9:59am On May 04, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
boss I know you're just starting out.. So am I... Can I hit you up on whatsapp so we could work together thank you
No problem boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2020
damble:
Thanks boss. I just signed up but difficult connecting to server.... Not connected to Canada's server since. What should I do?
Put off ur battery saver mode if it's on.
Also, ur data connection needs to be strong. Preferably 4G.
Nord takes small time to connect sha,
Sometimes u could refresh ur connection by putting ur fone in airplane mode for some secs

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2020
onyanza:

Boss, nothing special. Always check/login to your account to check for surveys,
Ok
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Hopzin(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Done
please help with the PayPal method

wisdomptc123@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2020
damble:
No problem boss
your whatsapp no pls
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by hpymoment(f): 10:19am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Replied.

Check now. Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bedfordng(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2020
Functionoftime:

What do you expect from a typical Nigerian? Very selfish and greedy
You lots selling account and foreign numbers on this thread, you are all shameless and worst that devil.
Maybe I wouldn't have cared if it was another thread, but this thread where chuksbaby is giving the real info for free? You all should bury your heads in shame.
Can't you all copy the op and other good hearts by teaching what you know here?
the thing is not about teaching. there is no two ways about it because everything they need to know is already on this thread. where to get numbers, the VPN to use etc but you see, those things doesn't come free. you need to buy it if you don't want stress. USA number doesn't come free. someone cannot buy it and share for the public.

verifying PayPal too doesn't come free. they will have to buy vcc to avoid stress. trying to use Nigerian bank ATM card is suicide mission waiting because most of those who made use of Nigerian bank ATM on foreign PayPal will get ban soon. their eyes will be wide open by then when their hard earned money gotten from surveys is stuck.

so people are not greedy if they are selling accounts, USA number etc because they also will use money to buy the necessary stuffs needed to verify it.

I believe the same way someone read the thread, everyone can do same because virtually all the things they are selling here has been thought on how to get them which of course needs money to buy it using the apps they shared here.

some people doesn't have the card to buy them, so those who have ATM card to buy it, can render the service. that is how things works. you can never get everything for free.

3 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2020
mythy70:

Remove the card from the Nigerian PayPal, after successful removal then you can add it to your new Lesotho PP

Note: You can only link card twice on PayPal i.e remove the card from one PP account then add it to another PP account

After the second time, you can't link that card to any PP account again
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2020
eben123:

Hello bro, Can u help me with a screenshot of how this pingme app looks cus I downloaded one but couldn't get Uk number
It is the web version of the pingme, no app
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 10:28am On May 04, 2020
Hopzin:
please help with the PayPal method

wisdomptc123@gmail.com

Thanks

Done.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 10:28am On May 04, 2020
hpymoment:

Check now. Thanks

Replied, good luck.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2020
Youngtekkey:

I don't think it need verification but you will need UK number to be completing registration on some of the site you will be redirected to do survey
ok thanks bro, but will they verify the UK number?... like sending of OTP or calling the number?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Sorry, i don't have it bro. Modified - Sent
please dear i need it too, cj4life35@yahoo.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 10:33am On May 04, 2020
Caleycash:
ok thanks bro, but will they verify the UK number?... like sending of OTP or calling the number?

No, they don't, save you flaunt their rules or they detect use of Vpn.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by damble: 10:33am On May 04, 2020
Somebody help: I tried Nord VPN, no way... Difficult to connect

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by damble: 10:35am On May 04, 2020
Somebody help: I tried Nord VPN, no way... Not connecting

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

No, they don't, save you flaunt their rules or they detect use of Vpn.
No dear, I just want to verify all it entails before I kick off, I have a very strong VPN... please send me the paypal pdf. thanks alot
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by damble: 10:36am On May 04, 2020
Tried Turbo also.... The same thing

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 10:36am On May 04, 2020
Caleycash:
please dear i need it too, cj4life35@yahoo.com

Sent!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Caleycash(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Sent!
God bless
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 10:39am On May 04, 2020
Caleycash:
No dear, I just want to verify all it entails before I kick off, I have a very strong VPN... please send me the paypal pdf. thanks alot

Okay, sent already.

Just so you know, their surveys ain't straightforward like Prolific's.

Good luck!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by hpymoment(f): 10:39am On May 04, 2020
Valwezzy:

Replied, good luck.

Seen. How do i check if my prolific account is on hold.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 10:40am On May 04, 2020
damble:
Tried Turbo also.... The same thing

grin grin grin

Did you clear the App cache, data or tried to force it?

Do it and give us feedback.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Dreyfundz(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2020
Thanks to those who helped with the location stuff... We really appreciate
Please I want to know if this is normal.. I have answered everything on my about you

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (263)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.