Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255269 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 12, 2020
Stone26:
Thank God another payment from Respondent.io has sent you $9.00 USD. God bless you my boss

Ushers bring the bowl... let this people do offering.

enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by noCAP(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2020
Stone26:
Thank God another payment from Respondent.io has sent you $9.00 USD. God bless you my boss
how did you get this bro?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 12, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

when you come back to Nigeria, I will give you two of my sisters grin grin grin

lol.....
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by vivvyo(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2020
LXG2:
Good evening guys, I just finished back to back surveys twice,but immediately i finished and submitted the second survey i noticed that my vpn was already disconnected cry . Hope it won't affect my prolific account or the surveys. Please has anyone experienced such before?
how did this end?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
noCAP:
how did you get this bro?
am a good student and a good reader
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Ushers bring the bowl... let this people do offering.

enjoy
baba we go soon start the offering oo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Galacious1: 7:11pm On May 12, 2020
I've lost hope. No survey on Prol*** nor respon... since i opened both last week. Make I go continue my pure water hustle.

6 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2020
Galacious1:
I've lost hope. No survey on Prol*** nor respon... since i opened both last week. Make I go continue my pure water hustle.
lol.....never give up
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2020
vivvyo:
how did this end?
your account might get banned in the future as researchers are complaining about it cry cry cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by noCAP(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2020
Stone26:
am a good student and a good reader
I meant, how did you get them to reply you? I haven't gotten one reply since i started the surveys over there
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by microlincoln: 7:44pm On May 12, 2020
Stone26:
How did you do your work e mail please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by josiufi: 7:50pm On May 12, 2020
Pro2makx:
Like The proverbial Agama lizard that fell from a height, then looked around, shook its head and said: "If no ones praise me, I will praise myself". I should praise myself for finally finishing reading this whole thread. Although it took me sacrificing some nights to catch up, as I have been left far behind before now. I try!!
Meanwhile, I joined this thread pretty early, like from 3rd page or so, but sadly till now, I have not earned a dime. I had verified my first account with a number I bought from Hushed before we discovered that accounts shouldn't be verified with the US number yet till it's confirmed not to be on HOLD. Well, I followed some advises which suggested deleting the account and opening fresh one. I went ahead to delete the already verified account (I regret that action now, seeing some people with similar issues having their HOLD lifted).
So I opened a second account and luckily for me, it was not on HOLD, just like the advice went, I quickly about another number from Telos (Yes, bought. as the free trial did not work for me). Got the second account verified, I have since finished setting the account up the same day, till now, not one mistaken survey has shown up, despite flying from VPN to VPN like a central prostitute.
While all this was ongoing, I was also battling Payp*l, it declined my GTB master card, I went for Afrcard, declined it too. (Well I just saw I suggestion about the balance left from the 2k used to fund the account not being enough for Payp*l to verify the account). I will fund the card again this evening and update.
If you have got your account up and running, congratulation. But understand, some are genuinely struggling, don't be insensitive to their plight.
Note: I am not a novice with this online earning things, some are just lucky that's all. But i keep pushing. All i need is just to get the dam*n Payp*l verified, and I will be good. We keep pushing. Bless you Chucksbaby

After your additional funding of your Africacard , were you able to link your account now. As am facing similar challenge but have not added more funds.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Xzevian(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
Hope you have activate your africard? 2k should be though, i load 2500 and still left with 573 balance after paypal deduction which as being credited after successfully linked and verified my card. I apply for africard yesterday and waited to get, then activate on atm and fund it.. i then proceed to paypal to linked and verify it...... everything weny well
Pro2makx:
Like The proverbial Agama lizard that fell from a height, then looked around, shook its head and said: "If no ones praise me, I will praise myself". I should praise myself for finally finishing reading this whole thread. Although it took me sacrificing some nights to catch up, as I have been left far behind before now. I try!!
Meanwhile, I joined this thread pretty early, like from 3rd page or so, but sadly till now, I have not earned a dime. I had verified my first account with a number I bought from Hushed before we discovered that accounts shouldn't be verified with the US number yet till it's confirmed not to be on HOLD. Well, I followed some advises which suggested deleting the account and opening fresh one. I went ahead to delete the already verified account (I regret that action now, seeing some people with similar issues having their HOLD lifted).
So I opened a second account and luckily for me, it was not on HOLD, just like the advice went, I quickly about another number from Telos (Yes, bought. as the free trial did not work for me). Got the second account verified, I have since finished setting the account up the same day, till now, not one mistaken survey has shown up, despite flying from VPN to VPN like a central prostitute.
While all this was ongoing, I was also battling Payp*l, it declined my GTB master card, I went for Afrcard, declined it too. (Well I just saw I suggestion about the balance left from the 2k used to fund the account not being enough for Payp*l to verify the account). I will fund the card again this evening and update.
If you have got your account up and running, congratulation. But understand, some are genuinely struggling, don't be insensitive to their plight.
Note: I am not a novice with this online earning things, some are just lucky that's all. But i keep pushing. All i need is just to get the dam*n Payp*l verified, and I will be good. We keep pushing. Bless you Chucksbaby
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 8:09pm On May 12, 2020
noCAP:
I meant, how did you get them to reply you? I haven't gotten one reply since i started the surveys over there
just wait they will reply you it talk long tho and please don't go and be sending them massage oo
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2020
I go look 4 this night... Make i go buy noise i dey come grin grin grin
Millennialaku:

angry angry grin angry OMG guy go find the number nah, you just dey make noise here since cry grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kodded(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2020
Galacious1:
guy no kill yourself untop prolific matter, if e no work for you, you move to the next one, the op gave us several site to use so I see no reason why you should kill yourself untop prolific matter

if I tell you that me that have been following this thread right from page 1, I cannot even login to the site because of issues between my phone and the website.

guy no kill yourself for this matter smiley
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2020
newman0017:
I go look 4 this night... Make i go buy noise i dey come grin grin grin
grin grin
lol bro abeg
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 8:32pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:

Let somebody bring the offering bowl, let our brother sow a seed...
Ushers, are you there?
grin
chuksbaby:

Let somebody bring the offering bowl, let our brother sow a seed...
Ushers, are you there?
lol
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by shommans: 8:36pm On May 12, 2020
No sleeping tonight o, I must wait up for Mturk tutorial wen My darling Chuksbaby wan send tonight.

God bless you plenty, u have really assisted us, I ve gotten over 30$ from Prol...
God bless u my brother
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 8:37pm On May 12, 2020
Tundexi:
Over 12(is it pound or Euro?) survey this evening alone.. Tears of joy cry.

Chuwsbaby,,, God will continue to reward you plenty Plenty!!!
is it US account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by CoachOore: 8:42pm On May 12, 2020
Pro2makx:

Same as mine also number and paypal
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by yusluvad(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2020
Good evening

Trust you all have a great day...

All you need to get started is a Bitcoin address with a reputable system. i.e. Binance, Block Chain, Luno e.t.c.

Click on the link on my signature to start earning unlimited Bitcoin...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 12, 2020
Weirdgee:
is it US account

Yes sir. Over 15 now undecided
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2020
Okay. So which one works for you, and how much?

And is there any VPN that allows one select a specific state or city?
Millennialaku:

get a private vpn.......buy
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by africanman85: 9:01pm On May 12, 2020
Really afraid now o. I connected to Nederland on my vpn thinking is US. I logged into prolific with it. I discovered what happened wen I tried to take a survey and they told me that d survey is not available in my location. Will dey find out ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by CoachOore: 9:07pm On May 12, 2020
People in the house this is my prolific account as I am stock on how I will navigate it ..to verify accounts and to earn from it...i need help I think others that have gain from Mr chuks should be able to help

Some one should pleas help how to navigate this...or is the accounts registration wrong?

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 9:07pm On May 12, 2020
some of you are waiting for survey on respondent well-done oooooo...
And some of you contacting me for PayPal ebook don't come to my WhatsApp, it is on my Gmail just PM me. And if you need SA PayPal ebook guide also may be for future purpose or something PM also.
@ africanman85, nothing to be panic about. that mistake can happen anytime, but make sure before you submit you check it.

I want to be like CHUKSBABY when I grow up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2020
Greenbuoy:
Okay. So which one works for you, and how much?
pls dont be offended, i cant tell you. just do your research or maybe try whoer . net
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fasa199(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2020
Is it bad to link Nigeria PayPal to prolly?? I don’t intend withdrawing the money to my bank, I intend using my PayPal to pay for stuff online.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 12, 2020
chuksbaby:
Mturk guide will be available tonight......

Get ready.. Its Free

Notice: For those who do not want to miss when i post something vital, just click on my nairaland profile and follow me

As promised today.. here is the guide attached in the image below.

What To Learn in This Simple Guide
1. How to get approved Easily
2. How To Get SSN Number For Verification
3. How i make money on Amazon mechanical turk
4. How to earn over $2,000 as I have done in few
times
5. And How to withdraw you money to finally reach your hand in Naija.

Next is For Bloggers.....
How to buy a domain for less than 400naira and use it for one year

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2020
Millennialaku:

pls dont be offended, i cant tell you. just do your research or maybe try whoer . net
Okay, I perfectly understand. More GBP to your account. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by CoachOore: 9:25pm On May 12, 2020
CoachOore:
People in the house this is my prolific account as I am stock on how I will navigate it ..to verify accounts and to earn from it...i need help I think others that have gain from Mr chuks should be able to help

Some one should pleas help how to navigate this...or is the accounts registration wrong?
Some one should pleas help out

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.