Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? (1248 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by Veryfoolishboy: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Just a thought. what if you wake up in 2022 and El Rufai Is President or Vice President?

Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by ojun50(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Notting... ...... He dey him own job I dey mine,

1 Like

Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'll go back to sleep

2 Likes

Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by Ayo8(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Even in my dreams... El Rufai cannot be president!

2 Likes

Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by Sundrus: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Everything dey possible for this mumu country where we dey oo.
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by Okwyjesus(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
I will forget his troubles and focus my concern on that his ill trained son.

You know now.....The one that threatened to pass over someone's mum to his friend.
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by OJODEL10(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
either we like it or not sanusi or el rufai is coming as vice. our power then is pvc
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by orisa37: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
ALUTA CONTINUA.
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by Pasako(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
Just a thought. what if you wake up in 2022 and El Rufai Is President or Vice President?

bros you are a prophet.
Elrufai will be the nigerian president come 2023
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by dustmalik: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ayo8:

Same thing was said about Buhari, but here we are, in his 2nd term.
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by akunakatasi: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Ayo8 post=88482887]Even in my dreams... El Rufai cannot be president

oga you can't determine when to have dreams, only God can...one thing is for sure that only competency can determine any Democratic dispensation...
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by Veryfoolishboy: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pasako:
bros you are a prophet.
Elrufai will be the nigerian president come 2023
no sir I am veryfoolishboy
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by surgical: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
If he ever be,that means Nigerians are baboons

1 Like

Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by JAMO84: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Deal with all the failures you call governors in your Easternbull. People of Kaduna state love their governor and they aren't complaining to you!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by SciLab: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
If the South East is denied the ticket in both parties by the stubbornness of the SW, then it is a welcome development.
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by StrikeBack(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Definitely will wake up In another country
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by sammyj: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
I will go back to sleep until his tenure is over !! grin grin
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by Salvador1: 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
I will go back to sleep till he comes down from the seat
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by West1side: 12:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Nothing now, your wailing will just be extended by 8 more years.

cheesy

Veryfoolishboy:

Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by XANDERBOY85: 1:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Ayo8:

......Unless it's a malaria-induced nightmare! lipsrsealed
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by XANDERBOY85: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2020
OJODEL10:
either we like it or not sanusi or el rufai is coming as vice. our power then is pvc

Better not hinge your hopes on PVC, voting and the like, or else you'll be sorely dissapointed! I can tell you for free now that whoever Buhari and El- Rufai want to be president will 'win'! These are master riggers and manipulators we're talking about here!
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:

Godforbid! So that his son can go ahead with his rape threat, huh?
El Rufai spent too much time demolishing people's houses in the FCT, instead of training his children.
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by Albara(m): 4:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Brace up! If I can survive Buhari's tenure and still be alive, I can survive any government tenure, even if that man is from Juputer

Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by EagleNest(m): 4:42am On Apr 16, 2020
Life will not standstill but goes on, just as any other person. However I pray for his quick recovery. I hope they leaders will learn one or two lessons from this corona wahala!
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by noleflendum: 4:59am On Apr 16, 2020
SciLab:
If the South East is denied the ticket in both parties by the stubbornness of the SW, then it is a welcome development.
Ibo can never become President of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2020
noleflendum:

Endless rants... you have a region built basically around masses and not political leaders, but you fail to see its greater good to you, despite being amongst the same bedeviled masses..
Re: What If You Wake Up And El Rufai Is President? by SciLab: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2020
noleflendum:

Boring anthem. grin

Same with you yoruba.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Nullification Of Bayelsa Governorship Poll / Nigeria Is At Number 3 In The Global Terrorism Index 2020 / Don't Participate In Sowore's #ENDSARS Protest - Group Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.