Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu (789 Views)

Enugu Completes Abakpa Nike/Nkwor Nike Junction Road / Gov. Umahi Mourns The Death Of His Commissioner For Housing & Urban Devt / Tears Of Joy As Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims Of Fire Outbreak At Abakpa Nike, En (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, through the ongoing massive construction of the 10.5-kilometre Nike Lake Junction-Harmony Estate - Amorji Nike - Adoration Pilgrimage Centre road, has succeeded in linking the ever-busy and thickly populated Abakpa Nike with Emene satellite town, in Enugu East Local Government Area.

The all-important bypass with lined drains and five river crossings, including culverts and bridges, across the ‘Ogbarishi’ thick forest of Umuchigbo community, presents an amazing experience of the indelible imprint of Gov. Ugwuanyi's rural-urban development agenda in Enugu State.

The road project nearing completion will not only link Abakpa Nike with Emene but also bring rapid development to the area and ease flow of traffic at the popular Akpakpa Nike/Nike Lake Road T-junction, which has been proposed for construction of the first ever Enugu Flyover/Underpass by Gov. Ugwuanyi's administration.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##

Re: Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu by Martini101(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Atleast , Wait until the road is completed before rushing to sing as usual.
Re: Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu by majamajic(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Martini101:

Wetin remaining here bro ?
Re: Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
See lands..
Re: Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu by Staro: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ugwuanyi and narrow single lane roads sef ?

Enugu people, challenge your governor to
dualise his roads

1 Like

Re: Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu by PureGoldh(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first.

So because of this single road connection wey him manage use one - tenth of the monthly funds allocated to the state construct...na e make you dey praise him like say him be Jesus the 2nd.

SMH in dismay
Re: Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu by lastempero: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
This guy want turn enugu to village with his one lane palaver.
Re: Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu by XANDERBOY85: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Martini101:

I tire oh! undecided

Not only that it doesn't look finished, but the one they've done doesn't even look promising! That culvert looks ugly with zero attention paid to aesthetics! It's a whack job!
Re: Rural-urban Devt: Gov. Ugwuanyi Links Abakpa Nike With Emene, Enugu by Martini101(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

I tire oh! undecided

Not only that it doesn't look finished, but the one they've done doesn't even look promising! That culvert looks ugly with zero attention paid to aesthetics! It's a whack job!

Bros, na who don belleful dey look for meat!! Half bread is better than doughnut. Make we manage this one. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" / Meet DSP Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC That Led Shooting At Aso Rock / Principal Who Failed To Receive Fayemi During Visit Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.