Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? (1730 Views)

What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? by Chatflick(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hello nairalanders, please what Business or any legitimate investment can I do with 200k? Thanks in anticipation

PS: Please excluding bitcoin or the likes biko
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? by Chatflick(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lalasticlala help a brother
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? by Wisdomwise18: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bro in corona times like, I will advice you venture into agric or food processing.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? by Chatflick(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wisdomwise18:
Bro in corona times like, I will advice you venture into agric or food processing.
Please what do you mean by food processing? Thanks
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? by Wisdomwise18: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chatflick:

Please what do you mean by food processing? Thanks

I meant conversion of agro products! Eg Corn to Pap, Yam to Flour etc.

Then on the part of agro, u might want to go into crop farming. I would recommend maize farming as this is its season. I made a rough analysis on this in my last post, although some factors were omitted! I haven't gotten time to review it and make necessary correction.

Although there are other viable businesses I can recommend but in times like this, agro products are still very much in demanded
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? by slimanyd: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chatflick:
Hello nairalanders, please what Business or any legitimate investment can I do with 200k? Thanks in anticipation

PS: Please excluding bitcoin or the likes biko

Kindly watch these little video .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s

And if interested or you intend to know more , Feel free to chat me up on my signature below.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? by Chatflick(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Afioluwagrace:
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.
How true is this? 450k in 9 months?
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Do With 200k? by josef305: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2020
I have visited the first time on your site and all the data that you have put on your Hostgator Coupons blog entry. Setting up impossible substance on your site. here you can locate the best administrations for your site at a reduced expense. Expectation so you will have a visit to our site.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Coin That Defeated Bitcoin In Price / Free Tutorial On Online Mini Importation Business / Mmm And The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.