Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient (13189 Views)

One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC / Oyo Discharges One Coronavirus Patient, Transfers Another To Lagos / Lagos Discharges One More Coronavirus Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pls help a brother me nd my wife have not eaten since morning i sell room freshner to survive...2049991886 Zenith bank..even its 1k...for this period
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by melviniyke2002(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Audio discharge....
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Liposure: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
2 God be d glory
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Danjuma101: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
Overseas, we see videos of patients in isolation centres.

I want them to show us videos of Nigerians in isolation centres here in Nigeria

Imagine only one person is left in that isolation centre. How is he being treated?
u can go and join hm since u fill his goin to lonely fo hm over dia.lolz
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by eziezi90(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bruhhh

It is not by 'DISCHARGED' ooo
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by dikets(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Help nairalanders I am starving of hunger for two days now, I need your help 0016352447
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Urchman200: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
All u keep seeing is audio no name ,no picture ,but when the developed world want to show us their own it comes with picture and full identity.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by chatinent: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Remaining one; we are getting there!
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Sososo(f): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Toh alahamdillahi

1 Like

Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Frankenstein: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:

Imagine only one person is left in that isolation centre. How is he being treated?
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J0VIn76A78
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Libkid(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Frankenstein:
Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J0VIn76A78
you even get time.most of these nairaland people no get sense
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by baaliyah(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt...I Went to New Market Here in Enugu state on Monday and as I was just discussing with a friend...the governor drove into One Dilapidated Mortuary like that and I asked questions...they said he wants to rehabilitate the building so that it will serve as home for CoronaVirus patients..

Couldn't do much but to take some pictures for una after the governor drove out to avoid stories that touch (My phone been ceased in the process)

When they must have completed the building...Watch and see how they will work hand in hand with NCDC to increase the number of positive cases in the state for their own private gains

You are a nuisance already, jumping from thread to thread to discredit people's efforts.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Kollysman1: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Al Hamdulillahi
As a Corp member serving in Enugu state, I’m very happy to know this. I’ve missed my Enugu Ezike Students....

1 Like

Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by PureGoldh(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
baaliyah:

You are a nuisance already, jumping from thread to thread to discredit people's efforts.

I don't understand what you are saying bro.

Whose works/efforts did I actually discredit?
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by youngsweet1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
This is great news remaining only 1 more patient in Enugu
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2020
fabuloz1:
Seems Nigeria is doing well wink

The death rate in Nigeria is 10%, its very high
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:40am On Apr 16, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Marley147: 1:08am On Apr 16, 2020
GoldSomy:

https://twitter.com/amokelouis/status/1250512484668235777?s=19

https://twitter.com/amokelouis/status/1250512574900326400?s=19

https://twitter.com/amokelouis/status/1250512601450196993?s=19
you people should tell us where the infected persons here in Enugu are being treated they are not in parklane neither are they in UNTH could you believe that the doctors here in Enugu doesn't know where the corona patients are even though guruguru made parklane the isolation center may God help us
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by vastolord4(m): 2:39am On Apr 16, 2020
lonelydora:
Igbo amaka!

Where is Abba Kyari?

Cloning him

1 Like

Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by PotatoSalad(m): 3:12am On Apr 16, 2020
vastolord4:

Cloning him
I laughed so hard rn that my dog started barking cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by chrischina(m): 3:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Lockdown without light is far dangerous, since 2pm yesterday till this morning 4am no light , what a stupid country we are, the whole diamond estate, shame on you politicians
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Salako01(m): 3:49am On Apr 16, 2020
DonMustafa:

No one is stopping you from going to the isolation centres to see things for yourself dear, we await your thread on your discoveries while you where at it.... Please make it look like Explorer's thread, I want to enjoy it better. grin
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by micmond: 6:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Ooin! enugu is doing well
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by princechina(m): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt...I Went to New Market Here in Enugu state on Monday and as I was just discussing with a friend...the governor drove into One Dilapidated Mortuary like that and I asked questions...they said he wants to rehabilitate the building so that it will serve as home for CoronaVirus patients..

Couldn't do much but to take some pictures for una after the governor drove out to avoid stories that touch (My phone been ceased in the process)

When they must have completed the building...Watch and see how they will work hand in hand with NCDC to increase the number of positive cases in the state for their own private gains

Pls is Enugu state on lockdown. Do you know if her state borders are closed.
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by PureGoldh(m): 6:36am On Apr 16, 2020
princechina:

Pls is Enugu state on lockdown. Do you know if her state borders are closed.

We are on lockdown...the state Boarders are closed
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by Hugokingz: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2020
PureGoldh:

thanks because corona is not in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by ofiko123(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Nice one.. We want more discharges..
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by pbet15: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
v
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2020
DonMustafa:

What's the role of your media and journalists? Shouldn't you blame that on them? Or you think the medical staff/government should do that for you?
Those videos, etc, you see overseas are released by their hardworking, inquisitive journalists with kind permission from the concerned authorities, and not necessarily by the medical teams/government.
Re: Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient by fujirice: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
What are they treating the patients with, they don’t want to tell us.
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hemophilia, Why Some People Bleed Excessively / ... / Sanwo-Olu: Decision To Open Schools Is Not "Cast In Stone", Reviews Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.